What does Sup Forums think of Davis M.J. Aurini? Is he based?

What does Sup Forums think of Davis M.J. Aurini? Is he based?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20111125061633/http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/mkc6u/marriage_is_nonsexual_what_can_i_do
youtube.com/watch?v=O-eyP40r_XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NzLohgbYT8s
youtube.com/watch?v=rmoBrRwvBAo
youtu.be/2dypxMNMjSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a faggot.

Unlikely. He's a catholic and committed to ridding the west of degeneracy.

Turboautist tryhard piece of shit, scammer and faggot in general. The worst part is that this cringy beta fucker is trying to attach himself to the new right, he's more toxic to our brand than 5000 David Dukes. Also fuck Matt Forney.

What's wrong with David Duke? He's more redpilled than most of you cucks.

Aurini is classic /pol.

nu/pol doesn't like him but he's a legitimate philosopher and consistent salt miner so they miss out and often become the salt he mines.

cringe desu

examples of nu/pol.

Early Aurini was better, he is too much of a try hard MRA these days.

huge tool tryhard fuck

He literally bragged about it on reddit 4 years ago.

Yes but he's still toxic to normies because he gives them a real MUH KKK argument.

Fuck no, he's a pathetic faggot that gets his ass kicked by generic liberal cucks. He comes across as Elliot Rodgers in bald form.

Dubs, trips. Aurini confirmed based.
/r/eddit please leave.

I've been following him for a long time, sometimes he can be a bit autistic but he makes up for it by being genuinely intelligent and redpilled. He's among the higher tier youtubers out there, kind of esoteric and underrated though by mainstream alt right standards

Nah, he's actually gotten less try hard as time gone by.

concern troll plz go

>underrated though by mainstream alt right standards
Not sure how we managed to meme Styx over 60k subs but Aurini still has less than 15k. He has been far more politically consistent and less degenerate.

>MUH KKK argument
Huh? I don't see anything racist in his content. He's just putting it like it is.

Even beardless Styx is manlier than Aurini. Let that sink in.

concern trolling, shaming....you have a vagina.

femanon you need to post a timestamp of your tits. it's the rules

To be clear, I like both Styx and Aurini. Just baffled that he hasn't got any attention on Sup Forums considering he makes very intelligent videos which align with our views.

What does Sup Forums think of David Aurini?
Well he's part of the "manosphere" (which invariably includes Sup Forums) but seriously unlike Roosh V he's fucking retarded
>armchair philosophy
>weird tryhard clothing
>shaved head because he's balding
>shit facial hair
>drinks scotch with a gallon of ice
yeah, fuck that guy. he's just trying to shill ebooks and videos like everyone else. He makes us look bad, and we can't have that.

Davis Aurini is the kind of guy that, with a group of guys, talks about how they are so manly instead of being a fucking man

cuck/10 would not associate with

He's a phony ass retard.

He's a living fedora and probably gay as well.

IM A LITTLE TEACUP SHORT AND STOUT
HERE IS MY HANDLE
HERE IS MY SPOUT

>I am an atheist, ex-military, motorcyclist, history major, who has spent time in prison thanks to feminist law, slept with women of every race, rebuilt cars, written a novel, play guitar and saxaphone, and am handsome as all hell, despite a Picard-like baldness, and I drive a 93' sports car I rebuilt myself (paid a mechanic to do the allignment), I'm bisexual, have had MMF, MFF, MFMF, have slept with Male TF, Female TG, and I plan to get weirder.

web.archive.org/web/20111125061633/http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/mkc6u/marriage_is_nonsexual_what_can_i_do

>probably gay
I can see it

I have no idea how you could draw the conclusion that Roosh is smarter than Aurini. You have to be fucking kidding me. It's like you haven't watched any of his videos. The guy is incredibly well read, articulate and well spoken.

it's not baffling.

/pol is fundamentally a crab bucket. look at these nu/pol faggots whining about the great free content they are getting. They cannot stand to see anyone improve themselves or help others improve.

Styx is an anomaly. People like milo only get play because they hire a PR company to make threads (both positive and negative).

He's completely fucking stupid, and a disgrace to Leafs everywhere (aside from Bieber).

>has to qualify himself to get some respect
Literally a woman

why ask?
just listen make up your own minds

He's a total closet case

>well-read, articulate and well spoken
So is Roosh but Roosh isn't a homosexual unlike Aurini

The Technology of Peace. Peace through Power

>looking to this stupid faggot for self improvement

It's like you can't read people at all. Anyone with a sense of intuition can see that this guy is a sleazebag

Non-flamboyant faggots who don't rub it in your face is what we want here though. We al know fags exist we just want them to shut up about it. I never heard anything about aurini being gay from aurini, just from you guys in this thread.

I argued with him on /fit/ once. He's a massive autist and kept posting pictures of himself and going on about r/theredpill.

Seriously
At least Milo looks respectable and can talk like a straight man

I can imagine Aurini at a pride parade with a cock ring and nipple piercings

Not to mention the faggy outfits, if you're such a "man" then why do you need to dress up like a jazz musician every video

>legitimate philosopher
Hilarious. No. He's a retarded pussy and he DOESNT EVEN LIFT!

DYEL BRAH!?

Your gaydar is severely broken

>very intelligent videos
How fucking old are you? 16? The guy is a total moron. Drinking and smoking weak little fag.

I'd probably like him more if he dropped the tough guy/supervillain act and just spoke like a regular human bean.

He helps people explore ideas user. That is improvement.

Post a link to some of your content, show us how it's done canuck. show us the high standards you hold on your blog.

KANE?

Not an argument at all. People say the same things about Molymeme, "He talks like a cult leader" etc.

This. Sup Forums is so schizophrenic. They supported a flamboyant gay Jewish coalburner Milo on his rise to fame but they want to put Aurini down because of some vague post 5-6 years ago which might not even be him.

>Non-flamboyant faggots who don't rub it in your face is what we want here though.
No it isn't. Gays get gassed. End of fucking story you leftist piece of shit.

/thread

The worst is when he drinks and smokes in his videos

What is the point of doing that other than a vain attempt to appear 'cool' or manly.

This guy is so in denial it's almost sickening.

He's anti-Kek

Anyone who's anti-Kek is against this board.

Sup Forums is a Kekist board.

I've been on Sup Forums since before romney/obama. aurini is an intolerably pretentious faggot

Maybe I will start vlogging and I'll BTFO Aurini

right

if he were smoking weed then maybe, since then it might actually help him think

/thread
Aurini if you're reading this why don't you drop the act and just be a regular person instead of a tuff goy, you'll get more respect

Much of milo's support here was from reddit invaders and a PR company spamming threads.

Styx's success is organic but you'll see the nu/pol crowd making the same snarky attacks on him too. It's literally all concern trolling and shaming and ad hom.

The election brought them here now we're stuck with them.

>proposes extreme statist solutions
>(statism = leftism)
>accuses others of being a leftist

You can't make this shit up.

In before muh political compass meme. ALL left wing policies require state action to enforce. If you support larger government, you are a fucking leftist.

>Post a link to some of your content,
Ok. Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzLohgbYT8s

He's a try-hard weirdo.

Molymeme was only good for his Trump myth debunking, all his other content is boring 50mins of rambling shit.

Still he is not nearly as bad as Davis "I love Weenie" Aurini

Matt Forney is a tard I know him personally.

But he's such a good goy!

No you're a faggot

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Aurini is a catholic. Frog posters need to get back to their funny memes on 9gag and reddit.

He is a great guy.

I've watched probably 60-70% of his videos and he is SO fucking spot on, it's scary.

I hope more and more people come to watch him, but it seems like for some reason we like to hate on each other just as much as we do the left.

This thread is a good example, DA would probably agree with 90% of what pol says, yet people on here attack him like he's your run of the mill liberal.

Guys Katy Perry just posted this on her twitter, CNN is already covering it.

massive trump hit piece incoming

>If you support larger government, you are a fucking leftist.
Fuck off mate. I said nothing at all about the state.

We can form volunteer death squads to gas the kikes and faggots, no need for the state.

Know idea who he is but he's bald, has a goatee, and is wearing a baggy sport coat with a black turtleneck lmao.

he looks like a little boy wearing a man's clothes. in fact, his whole act is like that. he's a fucking loser.

did you switch to a dutch proxy or are you the same guy?

sometimes canadians use proxies to evade their reputation.

Hate you

what is all that dumb shit behind him. Looks like he thinks he's lex luthor or a bond villain

You motherfucker!

he isn't fashionable enough for you. that sounds even gayer than aurini's voice.

>Sup Forums is a (((Christian))) board
>LMAO
>.005 shekels for a good goy.

>This thread is a good example, DA would probably agree with 90% of what pol says, yet people on here attack him like he's your run of the mill liberal.
>DA would probably agree with 90% of what pol says
Fucking this so much. To all the haters, try actually watching some of his videos instead of alluding to vague generalisations and parroting baseless character assassination.

>Aurini on bar tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=rmoBrRwvBAo

>I actually tried this on some ladies at the night club.

>When I flipped the cards to reveal the dicks, the whores screamed "get away from me you creep", then poured beer on my face. Despite ruining my trilby and leather jacket, they could barely scratch the surface of my confidence. In my smoothest baritone voice, I exclaimed "but wait... there's more". They glanced back at me with concealed interest. My steely glare and irresistible smile could pierce their demure like a piece of paper through my finger 20 seconds ago.

>puffs cigarillo

>You see, Men of the Wetht, whores are drawn to a bold man like moths to a spider. After a short lecture in neo-reactionary philosophy, the ladies couldn't get enough of me. Immediately, all three of them got naked and took turns sucking my dick while I fondled their breasts. They were firm like bags of sand, and beautiful like lust in the time of heartache. After hours of sexual intercourse, they thanked me, and even paid for the hat they ruined.

>'Tis a bleak reward for living in the red pill world, but it's something to keep us going in these dark times.

>Aurini out folks

No, I'm a Dutch guy who also dislikes Aurini.

I'm also a representative of pic related. Alt Right Netherlands.

Know I'm just pointing out how on first look he looks like he can't even be taken seriously.

Well played.

/pol is a christian board. We donate more money to charity than any other board because of the high christian population.

looks like LaVey

Are you resetting your phone or something?
>classic Sup Forums
Wrong.

He wrote the cringiest fallout fan fiction I've ever read and called it a novel, absolute garbage. Then he ploughed a shit ton of money into THE biggest fedora fantasy cringe-fest I have EVER seen anywhere. But of course you already know that. Only a moron could produce this shit, and he fucked a married woman but is himself a cuck, but claims to be a patriarch.

youtu.be/2dypxMNMjSU

I highly doubt he's a real catholic. he probably calls himself one so he can claim to be religious in the modern age and smell his own farts

I doubt he has received confession or else he would have to come to terms with his secret use of craigslist for anonymous gay sex.

KANE LIVES

>he doesn't support a strong and large central government to engage in large projects for the glory of the nation and guarantee 0% unemployment to prevent degeneracy

cuck

>he looks like he can't even be taken seriously
Congratulations on being a dumbfuck like all of the other bluepilled masses who thought Donald Trump couldn't be taken seriously purely based on "appearance".

Fuck off baldy, I'm away to laugh at your film again.

>99

what a waste

>its another edgy vlogger tries to catch in on neetbucks from Sup Forums

please no

Donald Trump looks more serious than this autistic chrome dome

>he's more toxic to our brand than 5000 David Dukes.
>David Duke is toxic
>toxic
You have to go back.

He's a fucking cringey embaressment. He's just ammo blue pilled people throw against us whenever he does something dumb, which is all the time.

It was a funny film.

Aurini was big a few years ago, he had a falling out here when he cucked someone and broke up a white family.

fucking e-celebs

they can all fuck off.

cant believe you millennials fall for this vlogger shit. fucking narcissists.

KANE LIVES!!!

He's pretty cool

>"My kingdom is not of this world"
This state is forced "morality" weighed through materialism. Christianity is internalised morality and the antithesis of materialism.

>wanting to state to take control of morality instead of building personal accountability for the betterment of each individual

You have to go back, Achmed.

i remember there being something dodgy about this guy that had made everyone shun him
pretty sure he is a proven conman/scammer