Hermes! Don't push that button!

Hermes! Don't push that button!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qid1q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This entire situation could have been avoided, if Hermes had had a fing-longer.

A man can dream, though. A man can dream...

What was Hermes thinking about when he was considering pushing the button?

What forms he'd have to fill out to rescind the box/trash removal order and if it was worth the time and effort.

His grammy used to tell him "if you want a box hurled into the sun, you got to do it yourself"

DO A FLIP

God rest her zombie bones...

Hermes! Don't vote for that pedophile!

The company business model as a whole.

Didn't this situation also happen in that one episode of Gravity Falls?

Best political cartoon I've seen all week.

.............ok

You mean the NWHS moment? That was super serious and not for comedy.

lol

I was making a joke.

What a cool response tell us more.

What a terrible joke.

How was that a joke?

By comparing a comedic moment to a serious moment, I guess

fpbp

This should be in the Times
Or perhaps a more reputable news source

So can people be easily murdered in the futurama universe? Fly out to the sun, eject them to their death.

Couldn't you just stick a dead body in a suicide booth and turn it on? I'm sure you could pay the robot mafia if you need to turn it on from the inside. Or any robot, really.

People can easily be murdered now. It's just a lot harder to get away with it if you murder someone you know instead of some random stranger.

hmm, nah.

Can't believe they ended Futurama with Hermes killing everyone.

Unironicly one of the best political cartoons I have seen in a while.

Being fired from your job means you're fired from a cannon into the sun

Brainlet here, pls explain

It's funny, but also kind of annoying how true it is.

What's better is that Hermes being black makes it extra funny.

>Roy Moore, a Republican runs for the senate seat in Alabama after Sessions left to work for Trump. He's pretty much every negative WASP republican stereotype rolled into one person. Believes slavery should be legal again, horribly racist, homophobic, and I could go on and on.
>Turns out he sexual assault women and underaged girls yet venomally denies it despite tons of proof and even attacks his democratic opponents gay son. Still runs for the Senate.
>In a shock, his opponent, democrat Doug Jones win due to the votes of both black men and women. Making him the first Alabama democrat in the senate in 25 years.
>Moore is a massive sore loser and tries everything to get a recount, this fails and he ends up becoming 2017's most hated man of America.
>Trump's reaction in pic.

You forgot to point out though that despite that long list of awful things it was still an uphill battle to get Roy Moore unelected, which is why the reference works.

Skinner! May I see it?

FUCK

>'I get all my news and opinions from CNN' the post

No if it was CNN, they'd be saying he also has ties to Russia.

I'm not going to disagree that he's a terrible person. The one thing that still irks me is that a few of the people that accused him of sexual misconduct have come out to say that they lied.

There are also multiple incident of ballot tampering with the election.

absolutely everything in the quoted post is misinformation.
it's mind boggling how hyper liberals seem to live in an alternate reality.

but of course you just have to turn on msnbc or cnn to see where they get it from I guess.

Was that ever shown or brought up again after the first episode?

Good guy Hermes doesn't push the button.

t. Roy Moore

>There are also multiple incident of ballot tampering with the election.

yeah I'm gonna need some sources on that shit

>We must allow willing states (like Arizona) to protect the health, safety, and welfare of their citizens, and use our own military to protect our border. If a wall is our only option, then we should build it immediately.

> Homosexuality should be against military policy as was the law prior to Bill Clinton.

>A strong family based on marriage between one man and one woman is and should remain our only guide and model. I oppose abortion, same-sex marriage, civil unions, and all other threats to the traditional family order.

Or you can just click on the guy's website. Ignorant fucks like you do no service to conservatives when you just out of hand disbelieve everything you think comes from a leftist source.

>Or you can just click on the guy's website. Ignorant fucks like you do no service to conservatives when you just out of hand disbelieve everything you think comes from a leftist source.

Except Roy Moore is actually most of those things. He doesn't have to be a rapist for me to dislike him. I mean hey we could just click on HIS website, I'm sure it'll be unfiltered truth all around.

Quick question: did you play that post out in your mind before you decided to post it? If not, I strongly urge and recommend you to do so in the future.

>Do no service to conservatives

Why would I want to service conservatives?

>The day of the election multiple liberal idiots were on Twitter screaming about how they were destroying ballots after opening them.
>Some jagoff stated, on video that I'm trying to video again, that he had traveled across the country to vote against Moore.
>The always questionable voting machines that are manufactured by none other than George Soros.

I won't disagree that Moore's views were old fashioned (same sex marriage and treatment of gays) that are not necessary in today's age. Yet, I side with him on other items such as the border protection.

I'll easily admit to being a somewhat left-leaning conservative when it comes to a lot of topics. Yet, I'm still a conservative at heart and my main issue is how Democrats are more pro-immigrant than pro-American. For me, this is nothing more than their attempt to gather uneducated masses for more votes in future elections.

I digress, this thread has gone off topic and a mod should delete it.

>>Some jagoff stated, on video that I'm trying to video again, that he had traveled across the country to vote against Moore.

Meant to say "find again". The original source was deleted off of YouTube.

all of those things make perfect sense.
a state should be allowed to protect it's people, especially in the current climate with major immigration problems. in that very election there was massive amounts of voter fraud caused by this very issue.

homosexuality has caused issues in the military, it should be a cohesive unit.

the nuclear family is the foundation of western society as much as liberals wish to destroy it, it's a way tradition and culture is passed on.

There is a complete disconnect between liberals and conservatives. the main difference though is that you believe i'm literally hitler and should be gassed for for my conservative beliefs. which was what made the race in alabama so significant. can you win an election entirely on calling your opponent a racist? yes you can apparently.

>Yet, I side with him on other items such as the border protection.

His state doesn't even touch the border you pedo-enabler.

>can you win an election entirely on calling your opponent a racist? yes you can apparently.

If they're an actual racist, then yeah.

>can you win an election entirely on calling your opponent a racist? yes you can apparently.

Well yeah. If they're a racist.

>homosexuality has caused issues in the military, it should be a cohesive unit.

No it fucking hasn't. At no point in history has anyone in the military given a fuck what you put your dick in as long as I don't have to do paperwork about it. The general consensus among people who are actually in the goddamn military is that if a guy wants my ass, I can probably trust him to watch it for me.

Or do you mean rape? Because rape has always been there. Women can be raped too, I guess we shouldn't have them either.

Or do you mean homosexuals might be discriminated against, which undermines cohesion? Great, I guess only white male Protestant Christians need apply then, because the best way to make sure everyone gets along is to make it a good old boys club.

>a state should be allowed to protect it's people, especially in the current climate with major immigration problems. in that very election there was massive amounts of voter fraud caused by this very issue.
This.

>homosexuality has caused issues in the military, it should be a cohesive unit.
Gays in the military was just a tipping point as trans are now allowed in. I grew up in a military family and have friends in the service as well. Hell, I would be in if I still had my right leg.

>the nuclear family is the foundation of western society as much as liberals wish to destroy it, it's a way tradition and culture is passed on.
This, again. Traditions passed down from generation to generation. Nothing wrong with bending the the line but the line still needs to exist.

>There is a complete disconnect between liberals and conservatives. the main difference though is that you believe i'm literally hitler and should be gassed for for my conservative beliefs.
Sadly this. I've was punched because I wore a red shirt back in November. No text on it at all. Some liberal fool thought it was a MAGA shirt just based on the color alone.

>I've was punched because I wore a red shirt back in November.

>There are also multiple incident of ballot tampering with the election.

If anyone tampered with ballots it'd be the republicans.

It's a quote from the episode ya Dingus

streamable.com/qid1q

>Was at a bar with friends back in November here in Pittsburgh.
>Drunk guy approached me and screamed that I was a Nazi for wearing a MAGA shirt.
>"This is just a red shirt son, has nothing to do with Trump."
>Punched
>Cops were called and I filed charges.
>Drunk guy later apologized but I didn't dismiss the charges.

THANK YOU. It was deleted off of YouTube. I should have saved it.

of course it was

>the nuclear family is the foundation of western society as much as liberals wish to destroy it, it's a way tradition and culture is passed on.

How the fuck is letting gays get married a threat to the nuclear family? Are they going to drag you out of your house and fuck you in the streets? I honestly believe people like you rely on homosexuality being looked down upon as a way to convince yourself not to swallow a cock. If it was accepted and legal then you'd have nothing to stop you.

Read my post dipshit, do I ever mention adoption? How are gays a threat to straight nuclear families?

>guy says he traveled to vote

Maybe he was a resident and left to go to college out of state but came back to vote. Literally grasping here.

>Some downvoted leddit posts that could have been traps set by republicans that love to try to claim voter fraud

nope. even the number they listed on one of the posts in a VOIP number.

>Felons registered to vote

It is legal for some felons to vote in Alabama. This is less of a smoking gun and more crying because they might not like the guy you like.

>one guy said he voted a couple of times

Reed Richards level reaching right here.

the point of legalizing it is to subsidize the family unit. there is no family unit with two dudes butt fucking

>having a fun thread
>suddenly Sup Forumskiddos wake up and decide to shit up everything

I can't remember the last time we've had a fully enjoyable thread on this board.

In July 2012, over 150 scientists wrote a letter to the editor of Social Science Research criticizing the study and raising concerns about the journal's peer review process.[4] In the November 2012 issue of the journal, an audit was published by Darren Sherkat of Southern Illinois University regarding the peer-review process with respect to the Regnerus study (as well as another study from the same issue). The audit concluded that the peer-review process failed in these instances because of “both ideology and inattention” by the reviewers; he added that of the six reviewers, three of them were on record as opposing same-sex marriage.[18] Sherkat also dismissed the study as "bullshit" in an interview and argued that its definition of gay fathers and lesbian mothers should have “disqualified it immediately” from being considered for publication.[19]

In April 2013, journalist John Becker sued the University of Central Florida, where James D. Wright, editor-in-chief of Social Science Research, worked. The suit alleged that the school has violated state law by failing to provide documents pertaining to the study's publication. Becker and others expressed suspicion on the fact that Regnerus' study had taken only six weeks to be published after it was first submitted, while other papers in the same issue took an entire year.[20]

In August 2013, sociologist Philip N. Cohen wrote on his blog that Wright relied on paid consultants to review the paper and failed to disclose this when the study was first published. He also called for the paper to be retracted and for Wright to step down.

Until you make alcohol illegal again, "it hurts the children" isn't a good enough excuse to be a bigot.

Not the user who said this but I'll defend them.

Gays getting married isn't a threat. The issue is when gay values are pressed upon non-gay individuals. My daughter's school is moving forward with this pro-trans and pronouns bullshit where gender is viewed as this magical thing.

My daughter is a cheerleader. While the news as swept it under the rug there was an incident where a transboy became a cheerleader. The trans kid's parents threatened legal action if their "daughter" wasn't allowed to be with others. The school broke and allowed it even though my daughter and her fellow cheerleaders refused to go into the locker room as the trans "was creepy".

Guess what? They were right. The trans kid was stealing panties and groped another cheerleader.

We, as a race, are not technology advanced to allow John Doe to become Jane Doe through body cloning or whatnot. Allowing young minds to take drugs and not receive mental reviews before going through a life-changing event is only corrupting them.

And there's no family unit for younger straight couples who are choosing not to have children in favor of adoption, but they can get married. Honestly user, tell me your personal problem with gays.

>hey guys, here's this completely anecdotal and irrelevant thing that happened to someone I knew once

user, look...

Cartoons and Comics are nice and all that. The issue is when certain topics are pushed into the media. The demographic surrounding that media will discuss the topics. Whether this be political or social, it doesn't matter.

>user is too stupid to realize that garbage people will use tranny bullshit to push their own actions.

Why do gay rights have to justify the actions of some shitty parents? Nothing about your personal story involved anyone gay. It involved you, your daughter, a transexual and his parents, and a shitty school.

Eh, fair enough. I'll accept that my dislike of trannies has crossed over into me somewhat disliking gays.

>The issue is when certain topics are pushed into the media.

And this thread had nothing to do with that. Go be a mong somewhere else, jarhead.

your fault for going to a bar in lawrenceville you knob

Wasn't Lawrenceville. I was in the South Side at Jacks.

I don't know why, but regional bickering like this always amuses me.

It's not entirely your fault user, I'm gay and I'm deeply unsettled by most Trans people. Gay love goes a long way back in human history. The Romans in particular thought that eating pussy was gay, and that fucking a man in his face was masculine and admirable. Roman society managed to survive openly gay behavior, and so will ours. The problem comes from radical liberal ideology promoting social marxism, and leveraging the gay movement into their own device.

I guarantee you talk to gay people all the time and don't know it because their not the stereotypical swishy effeminate gay. People you might even respect. You hurt them too when you blame gays for the fault of the radical liberal movements in this country.

i literally just assumed you ran into the Anarchists or something, only place ive run into people doing stupid shit like that is over there or at punk shows in South O or something

Wow, the mods kept the topic but deleted the comments.

>Good show mods?