Trump America

This happened at my school, so whites think it's okay to attack innocent minorities now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/election/racist-episodes-pile-day-1-trump-america-tweet-feed-article-1.2868049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Message to that whiteboi, I'm still here in the Dome basement bathroom, come down here

I just wanna talk

It's all ready been proven fake.

What sort of robber MAGAs before robbing a victim?

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

>mfw true muslim women are not allowed to have their own money because they are the property of their husbands
>mfw true muslim women are not allowed to leave the house without a male chaperone
>mfw this bitch was alone and had money to steal

fucking kek

The best thing about this election is that it's going to reveal all these ridiculous contradictions that are so obvious to anyone who isn't completely fucking retarded. You cannot believe in womens' rights and tolerate Islam at the same time.

If you believe any of these (((reports))) you're a fucking idiot.

>things that never happened

Don't be a little bitch

>San Diego
If it weren't fake it would have been spicks that attacked her not whites. Not a single white there.

Liberal here. Thinking about buying ar15 and pistol to protect my family, I am white she is not.

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/election/racist-episodes-pile-day-1-trump-america-tweet-feed-article-1.2868049

Yes of course, and clock boy is a genius victimized by the raycist white people for no reason at all.

Expect a ton of false assault and rape claims, especially from cunts in a hijab, relayed by the media, meanwhile actual assaults on Trump supporters go unreported.

Come down to the SDSU dome library basement, any sdsu Sup Forums faggot whitebois

Just wanna talk, come in the bathroom

>Trump supporters = white
>Minority logic

During the course of the investigation, the female complainant admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males. This incident is no longer under investigation by the Lafayette Police Department.

How does she know they're Trump supporters?
Were they yelling 'Make America Great Again!' after beating her ass, or were they just white?
I smell bullshit either way.

I honestly hope all SJWs and liberal cucks live in fear from here on out. Their suffering pleases me greatly.

Top Kek. She didn't stick to her story long enough though. One of these days we'll get a reall beating for you all to foam at the mouth over. (even if through random chance)

This is about San Diego, not Lafayette

Stupid whiteboi

And it'll be the exact same story.

>going to reveal all these ridiculous contradictions that are so obvious to anyone who isn't completely fucking retarded.
Too bad 95% of liberals are completely fucking retarded.