Tfw plus4chan is dying tomorrow

>tfw plus4chan is dying tomorrow

But why is it dying?

It's like watching a star die out, albeit one I'd never gazed upon before today.

It's slow, half broke, gets CP raids and the admin doesn't want to bother with it anymore

Shame, a lot of the better draefags dwelled there

Most of them moved away eventually.
Some even managed to get works on the industry.

F

R.I.P. plus4chan. surfed you for years. Just have to make do with /aco/ now.

a shame that, since /aco/ is such a cesspool

imagine if /h/ had to share content with /d/

>/aco/
>not /trash/

>/loli/ is leaving
Didn't really visit it for much more than that, but for that reason alone, I'm gonna miss it.

You could really just shorten it to
>the admin doesn't want to bother with it anymore
Since all its other problems stem from a case of administrative neglect that has plagued the site for over half a decade.

Fucking depressed to see it go, though.

OK so why not just give it to someone who does care instead of just pulling the plug

>plus4chan
I completely forgot about that

Well, fuck. That place had a really nice loli community, a lot of cool drawfags as well. Where are they going to go now, I wonder. Certainly not here with how moralfaggy it is now.

Yeah, the funny, sad and confusing part is that /trash/ is actually fucking moderated. By whom is anyone's guess. I sure as fuck wouldn't agree to stalk furry and scat threads without proper compensation.

SFW boards were a mistake.

Do you have a source that says the site will disappear tomorrow?

There's a RIP thread on it. Check that out.

May I have a link to that thread?

Never heard of the place, but if lollifags enjoyed it I'm glad it's dying.

Haven't been a regular on plus4chan in years.
I remember it being a nice place to discuss ongoing Sup Forums stuff without the same mess of retards that inhabit regular Sup Forums

plus it had lewd boards long before we had /aco/ and /trash/

In the past, I always kind of thought of it as a low-key hangout place for the Sup Forumsmrades from our bygone golden years.
Haven’t been there regularly for a while, but I felt like posting had slowed down a lot, and a number of regulars seemed to have left.
It’s nsfw western boards were also something I liked. We have so many dedicated to anime alone, it was kinda nice to have a couple dedicated to western stuff. I mean, we have /aco/ now, but it’s still somewhat restrictive in what can be posted, but at the same time has a lot of futa.

There's a link to it on all boards. On a big visible red band.

>8ch dead
>4ch permanently summer now, to the point where CWC threads are b&
>net neutrality ending soon

Who else is /pickinguphobbies/ here

That's what what happened to Sup Forums and look how well that turned out.

So is this seriously happening? Like, am I going to go there tomorrow and get 404'd?

Because that already happened with p4c once. And it only continued to get worse.