Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Who will Snow White Weiss back to life?

Qrow.

He's coming back.

Jaune for full homo 2k18.

California Institute of the Arts
It's a half slur that means you have "animator"'s that lack experience and RESOLVE. aka too bad all that money couldn't buy you skill

Next thing that will penetrate Weiss: _______

>benching Weiss again
As if.

jaune

So are we ignoring the Salem thread even though it was """first""" or

first one posted to the thread is the usual choice

So is that the last episode of the season?

Jaune's dick (which will heal her coincidentally)

No, there's like three more.

No, there are 14 episodes this volume.

So when will the normal people of remnant actually form a milita rather than completely rely on huntsman

Yeah. Back up in may

Yeah. Mods, please send us back to /trash/.

>Jaune fucking a passed out Weiss while having an emotional breakdown

So does he put it in the spear wound or what

But we need more time for Blake.

what exactly did SILVER EYES do?

Shut up reportfag.

why have a militia when you can have a robot militia

Hazel's BBC

pls no more Jaune tears

Best girl.

Blake is best girl

>Blake walks in

Until a fight shows up

comfy

Blake will be best girl when she leads her armor of 300 faunus to save the day. For now, Yang is best girl.

Ahem

>blake reading monochrome/bees schnees fanfiction

Will Vernal die this volume?

Yang's genes make her irredeemable.

That is such an appropriate reaction face

Nah man she's conked out

Who is this runt?

Jobbed and in dreamland.

Would you let yourself get beat up by a bug?

yes

What the fuck is the obsession with this word? "Jobber" here is like "cuck" on Sup Forums, a general purpose word that means whatever the fuck you want it to.

Snuggles make everything better.

If this was RvB Jaune would've made a quip about how some people were into being stepped on. It'd break any tension so I guess it's good it didn't happen.

youd hate /asp/ then.

Nah, jobber is more of an Sup Forums thing imo.

Maybe learn what jobber means then so you understand why we're all platinum mad

Where were you when people were calling Weiss and Jaune jobbers for getting BTFO by fucking Maidens?

Oh God why. I'm actually autistic and I can't stand that place

To be fair Weiss had a rather pathetic display, maiden or not.

No Jobbing has had one meaning and one meaning only "Losing a fight".

Are you retarded....retard means that you are not very smart

Only if I tried to SILVER EYES without being aware of my surroundings and taking focus off the current opponent.

I know what it means, and 80% of the uses of it in these threads don't make sense. It's just used as a general insult.
Not in /rwbyg/. Believe it or not, I don't lurk in these threads all day

Endgame.

To be fair to Rubes I dont think she intentually did anything just had another freak out

What was the point of giving Yang those coat tail things if she isn't even going to wear them half the time? Ruby gets a cape, Ren gets his tails, and Blake gets a long coat, so clearly they can animate it just fine.

I dont think you do, jobber is one of the few words that doesnt get misused

What do Aura shields feel like? Is there any give when you hit them or is it like punching a brick wall?

Maybe if the fuckers stopped jobbing we'd stop calling it out

Probably doesn't feel any different from punching someone normally, except that they aren't injured from the blow.

>Believe it or not, I don't lurk in these threads all day

That's Nasi talk, and we, sometimes, dont take kindly to that sorta talk here

>tries to summon
>gets rekt
>tries it again
>gets rekt
>tries it again
>gets rekt

god

fucking

damn I hate what they've done to Weiss' fighting style

Perhaps more stiff at the beginning, then has some give over time as it lessens

>Hey guys, we want cinder to spear weiss, how do we create a situation for this
>Dude I dunno lmao. Just have her get rekt while trying to summon 3 times that'll work

might as well not have weapon on hand

Is Weiss's Semblance, dare I say it, retarded?

I'm 70% sure it'll improve as time goes on, but she really hasn't been looking too great.

Well assuming whe makes it through the night she now knows were she needs to improve on her fighting.

Where was there any jobbing in this episode? Okay, MAYBE Cinder halfassing it to troll Jaune, but she still easily won the fight. A jobber is a wrestler who INTENTIONALLY throws fights. The only actual jobber in the show is Mercury (vs. Pyrrha and Yang.)

Weiss is retarded for trying to use it without support in a world with flash steppers and powerful ranged attacks
The rest of the party is retarded for not covering a fucking summoner

This is brought to us by the stand around as fennec and corsec thaw committee so I dunno what to say other than we should have known better

Weiss
Ozcarpin's halfway through his performance

Would you call Ren's dad a militia man?

>A jobber is a wrestler who INTENTIONALLY throws fights. The only actual jobber in the show is Mercury (vs. Pyrrha and Yang.)
Mercury isn't a wrestler, he's a breakdancer.

Who’s going to die next?

No, But but Weiss sur3 is for trying to do something that takes time in the middle of battle. Its like your house is on fire but instead of calling the firedepartment you go microwave a hot pocket first

Vernal, Leo

>Weiss is retarded for trying to use it without support in a world with flash steppers and powerful ranged attacks
>The rest of the party is retarded for not covering a fucking summoner
Yeah, but why did they add summoning to her Semblance in the first place? This shit couldn't have happened if they didn't feel the need to give her already good Semblance a serious buff.

Thats not the meaning of Jobber anymore.

Nobody but Monty knows. Presumably since it enables him to do cool shit down the road

>Weiss tries to spam summon with White/Blue Zoo
>Vernal constantly blocks with Counterspell and Remove Soul

I always hated Counter-fags

They're all retarded for breaking off into 1v1s instead of sticking together, shielding Weiss and Ruby with the melee fighters while they lob DPS, and beating Jaune up until Ruby's silver eyes trigger. But they can't animate a group fight anymore--hell, they can barely animate 1v1 fights--so this is what we get.

Does Blake rub against furniture?

probably not

They both want the Belladonga

I think it's more that 1v1 let them split off an animator or two to work on shit as needed whereas a big fight would take a whole chunk they didn't have to spare from entire episodes which we saw increasingly shit up the volume

Fuck I want to see the CRWBY attempt a livestream of D&D against Cinder's group and Raven/Vernal and script an absolute horror of losing to them.

>The group enters the grand hall
>An evil group appears to challenge you
>Weiss;"I summon my Knight Familiar"
>Your summons are negated and you have been impaled by the evil red mage
>Jaune;"I try my saving roll to rescue Weiss"
>Cinder casts WhoAreYouAgain? to negate the save

To be honest, I don't think a formation would hold against CMEN and friends. Ozcar's crew is just so ridiculously outclassed (thanks Qrow and Ozpin for falling for this shit) that the front line would be shattered immediately.

Yeah, that's the point. Big, coordinated action sequences take more talent and work than a bunch of small scenes. I'd honestly be fine with shorter seasons and episodes if it meant they could produce higher quality, but I suspect that time isn't actually the problem. They just don't have the talent in the room to pull it off anymore.

They would probably still have lost the fight, but it wouldn't have been nearly as one-sided. Cinder and Vernal didn't even have to use any Maiden powers.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUUUST THEY BETTER NOT PUSSY OUT NEXT SEASON