POPULAR VOTE IS NOT OVER FOR TRUMP

Hello. I'm user, and I'm still reporting on the popular vote.

Utah and Washington only states left with less than 80% of the votes counted.

Yesterday, as you can see in pic related, CNN was projecting that Trump would win the popular vote. Today they have stopped making projections. Google has also stopped showing the popular vote on a simple search.

Donald Trump, only trailing Clinton by 0.3%, could still take the popular vote. He needs 300k to win, and millions of votes in both WA and UT are left. And it may turn out that WA is not as blue as UT is red. It does not look like that currently, but we will see.

>Why does this matter?

-The MSM is playing up Clinton's lead in the popular vote as a way to justify liberal riots.

-Liberals across the country are demanding that the country reject the electoral vote, but little do they know that Trump may win that as well.

>One more thing:

I don't think a single one of us believe that Clinton would win the popular vote if it were not for voter fraud and illegals voting. Is there a possible way for us to see the results with those factors deducted? I would love like our "new media" to investigate.

Source on WA and UT: politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is it taking so long? Thanks user

Nope. Hillary won the popular vote. Just accept it already.

The job was given to an affirmative action-riddled workforce.

Now she can take a seat next to Al Gore

what about overseas military ballots?

The only states under 80% of the votes counted are California, Washington and Oregon.

Hillary won the popular vote and she won the election.

>always leaf saying the same thing

Is this a the same fucking person or what?

She got more votes but she's not the president.

There's something that doesn't quite add up there.

It's called the electoral college you fucking leaf dipshit

what doSN'T add up is libtards not understanding the electoral college was to protect the rights of every state, go to communist russia

Well, if they are counted, they are pro-trump. If they aren't counted, then he still has a shot.

That's about all I know on that aspect

I don't know what it's called, but someone who got the most votes should be president.

How can you have won a popular vote if the votes haven't been counted?

Even the responses are the same

She may have won the popular opinion but she lost the white house.just accept it already.
CTR is out of business

>Implying the popular vote shouldn't pick the president

A Fucking Leaf

>every time

She lost the election, not even your country. Fuck off, unless you're willing to invite all the fragile, mentally ill progressives to move up there.

Because the only uncounted votes are from California, Oregon and Washington.

Unless you think that those states somehow favor Trump, then she won the popular vote.

the founders of USA wanted a representative democracy and not a pure democracy which is stupid, i wish we'd have that in canada, usa system is just the top in the world

KEK

>Washington

Washington is a blue state,she's going get alot votes.

I dont count Californias 2 million illegal voters as legitimate. Trump wins in a landslide.

>She lost the election

No. More people voted for her.

trump had 93 % negative media coverage and still got out with that many votes

PRAISE KEK hillary wanted a war with russia, even putin top advisor said we narrowly prevented WW3, this board is full of heroes

Because trump won the electoral votes.

thats not how it works leaf

I don't know how much coverage he got, but he lost the election.

MEME magic and pepe presence boosted trump so he can save the world

that's not how US Presidential elections work, leaf

I'm just waiting for WA to be counted.

I never saw a single Hillary sign or sticker, and we had fuck huge trump signs along the highway. I don't know a single Hillary voter.

That's exactly how it works. The person who has the most votes wins an election. She may lose the electoral college or whatever retarded system your shitty country uses, but she won the election and if Trump becomes president, he will be a president that was not elected democratically.

Now you're just trolling. Get any 6th grade US Civics text if you're not.

if it wasnt for brainwashed new york and california which gave like 5-6 millions vote for trump + they tried to rig the votes by like millions of votes so Good game hillary, even if you cheated you coudltn win

Don't forget The Pizza Boy

Nope, sorry. She lost.

>Might not win popular vote (close either way)
>Electoral blowout above 300
Has never happened before.

The electoral college was made specifically in order so that smaller states could have a larger say in the elections, otherwise the only places that would matter are California and New York. All campaigning during this election was done with the electoral college in mind. Hillary and Trump campaigned in battleground states, not in the large population centers. It's not a perfect system and has it's flaws, but it's a hell of a lot better than mob rule, considering our nation is incredibly large and diverse in its views from state to state. It wouldn't be fair to people in the smaller states if the entire election cycle was just pandering to Los Angeles and NYC because no one else mattered.

Then your not a democracy shart.

Hillary got more votes.

Democracy works exactly the same in every country:

more votes = win

If your system doesn't work that way, something is fucked.

we arenet a democracy, we are a republic

i meant they gave 5-6 millions vote for hillary, wow soi much libtards

electoral college is so superior to pure vote counts, retarded libtards hillary shills r around

Well, I live in WA, so I know that most people vote by mail. I don't know about UT, but it is perhaps a similar issue.

Interesting, but despite all that, she still got more votes.

No shit. We're a constitutional republic.

Might be the best leaf post of all time. Checked.

Schrodinger's Cat

she also had more popular voste than Obama in the primary but nobody gave a shit

Our rules on how its done have been written in stone since the founding of our nation. Both parties knew what was necessary to win the moment they signed up

Are you new here?? This isn't the first time it has happened.

Say it with me folks:

The United States is NOT a direct democracy. It is a democratic republic. That is why the electoral college exists.

If it did not, smaller states would have ZERO say in the election. Candidates would ignore them completely.

Since it takes 75% of the states to make a constitutional change in America the E.C. isn't going anywhere.

There is no way that many states would voluntarily give up their relevance.

So, take a civics lesson and stop complaining. It didn't work for Gore and it won't work for Hillary.

If you wanted it any different you should have been fighting to abolish the Electoral College since 2000... but you haven't been. so shut up.

This never was a Democracy then you fucking potatonigger

They don't have to favor trump, they just have to favor hillary less than was projected

if popular vote mattered people wouldn't have voted for third part candidates.

>democracy
We're smart, we dont follow the tyranny of the majority meme. California does not own the United States

exactly, america is a true republic and when the states joined they all wanted a say in the affairs, the minimum is 3 electoral vote, they didnt want california and new york to elect the leader, see

I don't know what you are, all I know is that Hillary got the most votes and that if Trump becomes president, he will be a president who wasn't elected democratically.

But when the vote is not obligatory interest of a specific state like CA can distort all the process.

Wew lad

>STILL 200k down
>Utah, semi republican, washington, super democrat
We're fucked
Lets hope they demand a recount and all the fraud bubbles up

You're right, we aren't a democracy. We're a democratic republic with representative government. If we were a pure democracy we could just put absolute everything to a vote and make blacks slaves again or decide to legally gas the jews. The system is in place to protect the minority from being edged out by the majority. Now go look at pictures of flat asses, Seamus.

you are a fucking idiot, i downvote you

All you CTR fags saying it's not a democracy when HRC takes the popular vote

Is it a democracy when she has bussed thousands across the country to vote multiple times, the voting machines switch votes, Obama encourages illegals to vote, and the MSM is more crooked than a dog's hind leg?

>If your system doesn't work that way, something is fucked
Probably the fact we're not a democracy. I'd say we're better off for it.

Maybe it's the Obama leaf who has been BTFO so hard all he can do to dull the pain is jerk off to thoughts of direct democracy.

It makes sense to me how it works because rural areas have vastly different interests and needs than high populated inner cities. America would be an even bigger shithole if jew yawkers and mestizos from LA were the only ones with any political clout in the country. It makes even more sense when you consider that the US has state's rights which leads to different stated being basically different little mini-countries within the union.

Literally just Californian minorities and cucks.

Libshits seriously think the whole of the USA should be run according to whoever California pics (helped by hundreds of thousands of illegals voting)

I don't understand how you rationalize it.

All I understand is that she got more votes.

And despite having more votes, she's not president.

It doesn't make sense.

So?

Remember when the Clinton campaign payed people to disrupt rallies and start riots to make Trump look more dangerous?

Well guess what leaf? It doesn't fucking matter because that's not how it works in this country and your cuck minister is bending down to kiss the God Emperor's ring. Now you get an influx of our libfags and mexicans, so enjoy.

Yes.

Then Trump didn't really win because he cheated.

>Trump may win that as well.

especially once you count all the fraud,

let's just face it, Trump won in a landslide because Hillary only drew votes from people in college and who are on welfare

Trump promised people jobs and they want jobs, they want high speed rail and to rebuild America

people voted with their pocketbook this time around and people who are into identity politics better fucking wake up and start looking at real shit

because Trump either has to argue down the price of transgender drugs or they will stop getting them, probably a little of both if these companies can't make the price low enough for America to afford

high drug prices have to go

2/10

America is a democratic republic. That means state have democratic elections that combine to elect the president.

Quit whining leaf.

>president is voted via electoral votes
>this ensures large states don't get to bully smaller states into submission
>b/c unfair representation was the raison d'ĂȘtre for the revolutionary war
>as old as the bill of rights
>let's get rid of it b/c our candidate didn't win

kys my man

and it worked for Trump perfectly, yeah that was wacky

>payed
paid

So, she should be president.

The person who gets the most votes should be president.

a) democracy isn't an inherently good thing, you faggot leaf, and other presidents have won by the electoral college.

good thing America isn't a democracy; it is a constitutional democracy.

great to know canada's education systems work flawlessly.

We aren't a fucking direct democracy. WE ARE A REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY. WE ELECT ELECTORS TO THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP OR HILLARY YOU DUMB FUCK WE DONT DIRECTLY VOTE ON THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
(and yes i know this is bait but it annoys the fuck out of me)

leafs officially better shitposters than kangaroos

This is why you don't run a country, leaf.

sry also b) I fucking hate you, 8/10

Uhhh guys CNN took off their projection

I'm sorry.

>CNN

cnn.com/election/results

According to this, a shit ton of states still haven't finished counting.

What gives?

>Vastly superior constitution
>Vastly greater GDP
>Vastly more powerful military
How can Canadacucks even compete?

we're not a democracy. is that so hard to you?

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

how will he EVER recover? hahahaha drumpfkins on SUICIDE WATCH

The easiest argument to make against the "she won the popular vote" claim is that the method of electoral college will depress turnout in "guaranteed states." Think of how many Republicans in California didn't vote or how many Democrats in Texas didn't because they knew they were pissing into the wind. Conversely, Republicans and Democrats in their respective guaranteed states might've also sat this out because they'd just be adding to a landslide. Changing the method of election would wildly change the total popular vote totals, and it's basically impossible to say if the election would've turned out differently if it was pure popular vote. The argument is basically fallacious as hell.

It may or may not be true, I don't know.

All I know is that she got the most votes.

I suppose if you count the votes from people who aren't citizens and pay no taxes, then yes she won the popular vote.

Hillary played the same game and lost because she made no attempt to appeal to farmers and blue collar workers, all her supporters were clustered around densely packed city areas. She's been in US politics for decades, she knows how the system works and she just overestimated the power of the nig nog and millennial votes and underestimated the importance of appealing to whyte boi

Key word = Democracy.

Trump supporters control more states and counties, That's worth more than festering brainwashed liberal bubbles in my book

Wrong the electoral college was created to keep retarded people from having a say. True story. Look it up.

Respond to my question faggot

Slick Willy wanted to court those blue collar people but I guess they wanted to hold back for some reason. It's Jim Webb all over again.

this, not fucking hard to understand.

This