It has started...we have work to do. Grubhub sends employees a company wide email demanding Trump supporters resign

It has started...we have work to do. Grubhub sends employees a company wide email demanding Trump supporters resign.

I just deleted their app. Spread the word, and post other piece of shit companies to punish with boycott.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter
chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-matt-maloney-grubhub-email-resign-bsi-20161110-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAEXO1lxpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

>“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub.

>“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

bump

drop there reviews everywhere to 1 star

>Evoking Clinton’s campaign slogan, Maloney says we are “stronger together,”

bump this shit. hit them where it hurts, their pocket book. immediately stop using their delivery services guys. delete their app. their stock shares are already down today. if we spread this shit we could really hit them hard

check'd

let's write some horror story reviews guys!

NYPA cunt

Go play activist on /r/eddit. Newfaggotslike you always ruin Sup Forums with this chanology-like shit. I'm going to order off grubhub right now just because of this post. I was hungry anyway

t. CEO of Grubhub

thanks for the bump CTR salty hillcunt

keep bumping this shit guys, fuck this company's hateful rhetoric! boycott fascist hillary supporters

I'm glad he posted it. Its a stupid position to hold logically regardless if it was Trump or someone else. I will forever boycott grubhub and pandora, not like I have used them before but now I never will.

You sound like the reddit faggot.

Is that legal?
Like can you get fired for your political beliefs in the US?

you're on the wrong website

CTR you're off the payroll, fuck off and find a real job.

Their CEO has already sold 90% of his shares and their stocks have dropped 4%.
Spam #BoycottGrubhub on Twitter and leave 1 star reviews on their app, hit this fucker where it hurts.

More like CuckTruck

its not legal, but that doesnt stop the liberals and rabid hillary supporters

they dont think laws apply to SJWs

bump

whats a substitute for grubhub?

>not using postmates
>not using ubereats

Holy fuck, had no idea people actually used grub hub.

No it is not. I almost wish I worked for them for all that sweet sweet settlement money.

8 7 7 5 8 5 1 0 8 5

customer service, after a short wait i actually got a human being

also, make sure you call the restaurants you used them for to let them know why volume is sagging

we can fuck them 2 ways

In most states it is perfectly legal.

google

UberEATs $10 off code: eats-d4baf

any photoshop anons out there? can you make a #BoycottGrubhub meme to spread please?

we need a picture version to attach in twitter comments, thanks!

i think martin shrekli was a big fan of these guys, someone notify him of this shit.

Foodler, Eat24

please someone make a meme picture showing alternatives like those to choose

your legs

well im never utilizing the service again

looks like i have to call in to have my tendies delivered

ok heres a tentative list of alternatives so far:

Foodler
Eat24
UberEats
Postmates
DoorDash

no, even in right to work states he's breaking federal law by creating a hostile work environment.

Eat24

Isn't that illegal?

thread needs more bumps guys, we are on page 6. word needs to be spread
>USE THESE INSTEAD OF GRUBHUB, SPREAD THE WORD
Foodler
Eat24
UberEats
Postmates
DoorDash
GoogleExpress

yes, im sure he will backtrack and send an apology later when his corporate lawyers talk to him

destroy them guys

There's also a company called Deliv I think.

That Maloney is full of baloney.

Bump keep it going guys

>I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics

He wants to put a stop to illegal immigration.

I just don't understand.

Underrated post right here.

drink bleach, cuck

My uni (Purdue) has a local food delivery service called HungryBoiler and I think they're owned by a company called OrderUp

Is this guy retarded?

He basically just went bankrupt,if his employees sue him he's fuck

>off by one

Wouldve been a shit get anyways

Also,

fucked*

libreboothub

Man shit is getting fucked. Can a couple Hungarian guys come over to help out in the coming race/civil war, you wouldn't mind right?

And we'll leave after its done, just to make that clear.

Lot of shitty apps on this thread

I'm from the Bay Area, use door dash and tell the other anons in this thread that they are faggots

Amazon, CNN, and Cosmo Scharf! Support Peter Thiel! Support Peter Thiel!

I like eatstreet

But how will I order my 18 piece buffalo wings with ranch and Italien beef dipped with cheese fries for dinner?

get this faggot! twitter com cosmoscharf
twitter com cosmoscharf
twitter com cosmoscharf
twitter com cosmoscharf
twitter com cosmoscharf

he already backtrackted

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-matt-maloney-grubhub-email-resign-bsi-20161110-story.html

Drive them to the ground Sup Forums.

This. Kek demands it.

bamp

That's a shame, their app was perfect for autists like me who can't into talking on the phone.

Bringing politics into work is literally one of the most unprofessional things you can do. How did he ever become CEO? Is this normal in America?

>emails a buzzword salad of contradictions
>please clap

This. Lets bankrupt these mother fuckers! New mission!

Let's make them famous.
In a bad way.

WINESsd

Don't care. I want him fired. Set an example.

my boss made me record a political ad for him at work

No. Like a typical SJW he allowed his emotions to dictate his actions.

>everybody resigns
>company dies
i see no problem

What the fuck is Grubhub in the first place?

I work for grubhub, what legal action can I take?

talk to a lawyer for a real answer. They'll give you a consult for free, i guarantee it

I work for a startup in Austin, TX and yesterday + today were basically shitshows. About 75 women and 10 guys work in my office. Subscription box delivery service. I'm a web developer. Everyone else on my floor is basically email based customer service. Nobody was working all day. Safe spaces in designated conference rooms, literally every girl in all black or wearing a hijab or funeral veil to show that they are "in mourning" for the USA. All of them changed their Facebook photo to a black square. As one of 5 white guys in the office and one of the few straight dudes I basically focused on work and tried to ignore the circus and somehow avoided getting roped into any confrontational conversations. Cut to today. I was pulled into my boss's office this morning and told that I "didn't look upset about the horrendous events unfolding over the past 48 hours" and girls around the office were feeling threatened because that was an obvious indicator that I was a Trump supporter and likely a homophobic, racist, bigot, etc. I stood up and left before she could finish grilling me about my political ideologies (said it was none of anyone's business and politics have absolutely no business in the workplace) called a local employment lawyer and immediately drafted a complaint to HR. My boss came over and apologized furiously while I was packing up to leave tonight. I told her I was deeply disappointed in regard to how she approached the issue and that any further communication would absolutely need to be through my attorney or HR. I'm already looking for a new job and thank god my alma mater has awesome job placement counseling for life after you graduate.

since he's officially the president we can brand these fucks as #antiamerican

Too late, faggot

DRAIN THE SWAMP AND TOSS HIM OVER THE WALL

that's too bad I liked using them since it was easier to track how much I spend and too many restaurants spoke in broken english on the phone. I guess I'll use eat24.

>web developer
>went to college
Why? I got a job as a web developer two months after teaching myself from scratch.

Spam #BoycottGrubhub on Twitter until the CEO resigns.

Let's get #boycottGRUB trending boys!

Pretty based of you. Fuck these faggots telling you how to feel. Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe you just don't wear your emotions on your sleeve because this is fucking work.

kek
#GRUBHUB

The left thinks all immigration when illegal immigration is mentioned. They're reactionaries that hear what they want regardless of what is actually being said. No sense in trying to try and wrap your head around it.

LOVE HOW THIS IDIOTIC GRUBHUB CEO SENDS THIS LONG EMAIL TO HIS COMPANY EMPLOYEES ABOUT HOW HE WON'T ACCEPT A "HOSTILE WORKPLACE"... WHILE... HE CREATES A FUCKING HOSTILE WORKPLACE FOR ALL HIS EMPLOYEES WHO ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS CEO CAN'T BE THIS FUCKING STUPID!

#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB
>#BOYCOTTGRUBHUB

this

>Trying to try

Pardon my fuck up.

Learning to cook and not being a lazy cunt

Bump

An example must be made

Went to school for Marketing/Communications. Wanted to work in Advertising. In '09 when I graduated there were a ton of Ad Agencies in town and I worked as a designer at the largest shop in town until 2014 when Omnicom Publicis bought 23 agencies and fired most of the locals and replaced them with California cuck transplants. Taught myself on the weekends and landed a pretty sweet gig at the current place where I can work from home Thursday/Friday. Honestly not worth all the drama working for a woman owned business staffed almost entirely by women that caters to an audience of primarily women. I don't know what I was thinking. Desperation to make ends meet will make a man do stupid things.

What books do you recommend to teach yourselves to be a web developer? I'm looking for a career change.

nobody remember that Trump said he'd release the full, unredacted 28 pages when he gets to the Whitehouse?

anyone?

duh

Caviar is another, though not sure how widespread

Call the restaurants and tell them you will never be back until they dont use grub hub.

good for you user

>TOSS HIM OVER THE WALL

Over? Feed him to the wall. His corpse will make excellent mortar.

What's the best way to go about that? I've been talking to some people who said start learning Node and a couple of other things.

Grubhub spit in my food

helpful. I'll take that as a yes.

my point being that maybe a percentage of people that voted for him give no fucks about anything else & just voted for him because of that.

28 redacted pages of one of your 9/11 reports that implicates the house of saud if "duh" is meant to convey "to what are you referring?"

As a goof my friend gave me a Web Development for Dummies book and contrary to what you might think the "for Dummies" books are pretty decent. From there I bought a few my friend that was still in school suggested would be helpful that were sold in partnership with Adobe. One was called HTML, CSS & Javascript Web Publishing and it came with a cd and a link to the online teaching tool so you can use any Adobe software for free from the cloud. I'm still learning PHP, MySQL and Apache. Wordpress was where I started. I only has the basic knowledge to build a static html/css site so it was a long confusing journey to figuring out what would be the most useful area to focus on. I'm still learning, the technology changes constantly so with all the different languages you can spend more time looking for bugs/mix ups and end up googling more that you spend coding. My job now is mostly database maintenance so PHP & MySQL have been important.

here, have a jew who likes cookies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAEXO1lxpA

This is illegal under the civil rights act, is it not?