So who will be their candidate in 2020?

So who will be their candidate in 2020?

I honestly do think it might be Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama will be the next president.

probably some transgender gay muslim who will try to shame the rest of america into voting for it

stop it

Didn't she already rule it out?

>Trump rises to power in large part because of Obama failing to deliver on anything
>dude lets run his wife

That mong woman from the DNC. It's time we had our first clinically retarded president.

Probably Warren and some random white guy as veep. Sanders is the most popular one they have but he will be too old then and Warren is the closest thing to Sanders

Why are people speculating this early? Nobody in 2012 even considered that Trump would even run. It will be someone who isn't well known. 2020 is still too far away.

Probably this guy. I don't think the Democrats will ever run a white person again.

I hope yeezy 2bh

he could rewrite the national anthem

culd b dope

Trump is like 2 years younger than Sanders

Clinton ran her campaign with 90s nostalgia (and through that her husbands administration) at an all time fever pitch and she still lost. Unless President Trump royally shits the bed, the people are gonna need decades to forget living under king nig. And if that haopens, Ill be too depressed to care anyway.

Cory Booker with Warren VP

They will have the young and black vote. It will be close. Screen cap this. WE SHOULD FEAR THIS. THEY CAN WIN WITH THIS TICKET.

Well another thing is he kinda became a 'sellout' to Shillary after the primary. I wonder if he can recover from that.

Trump ran in 2012 fucking retard

Sanders came out and said he wanted to run again. Any bernie supporters want to enlighten me - would you still vote for him even though he sold out?

Who knows what will happen 4 years from now though.

So, another vote for Michelle Obama?

kek

these digits, could it be a forewarning..

tulsi please

Michelle or Bernie

I would, I don't know what they have on him but I firmly believe Bernie is a good dude or they wouldn't have had to take him out like that

Dahnald...

>a transnigger...I'll give you 1 guess.

I'm actually curious.

The list of Democratic presidents since 1969 is literally Carter, Clinton, Obama.
One of these presidencies was a tragic failure.

Is there anyone in the Democratic party half as charismatic as either Bill or Obama?
I know people are talking about Elizabeth Warren but she's the kind of smug liberal that got absolutely BTFO this election cycle

I called Obama
I called Trudeau
I called Brexit
I called Trump

as god as my witness, I swear, it will be this Castro guy and his whole campaign will be >muh mexicans

The democraps will now go all in on the Hispanics, basically every candidate from now on will be brown

I've never seen this guy in my life but I call BS
He looks like more of a robot than Al Gore. and as we all know, "Robots from Tennessee don't become president"

Chelsea Clinton or Cory Booker will be VP

It better be a white male first and foremost if they want to stand any chance against Trump cause he's going 8 years strong. It will be a gender fluid lesbian transvestite tho.

>You are to appear before the senate, Cruz
>I AM THE SENATE

Webb!
Get ready for the Webbolution!

Power Rankings:
1. Bernie Sanders
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Tom Hanks
9001. Mel Gibson
9002. Nancy Pelosi

He looks like he's allergic to his own face.

>Mel Gibson

holy fuck