I didn't like Amy Adams tired looking Lois lane in man of steel and justice league

I didn't like Amy Adams tired looking Lois lane in man of steel and justice league.
who would Sup Forums cast as a better, hotter, leggier Lois lane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga7Tr0E9GM
youtube.com/watch?v=nqG2-F3E_t0
youtube.com/watch?v=tfEBRGYkwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6VFCfx_rKbI
youtube.com/watch?v=O04TyX6oIrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bogq3ekMwII
youtube.com/watch?v=bMFhFpvR3aU&t=112s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mom

you dont want that

Why is the DCEU so fucking shit as casting? Lex Luthor, Joker, Fatman, Lois Lane, Skinny Woman, etc.

wish i knew, remember when they replaced Katie Holmes with some woman??

Zack Snyder is a retard and until basically now, he's had strong influence on all the movies, including the ones he didn't direct.

It's honestly mind boggling to me how he constantly casts genuinely talented actors and they usually turn in a bored or disinterested performance.

amy adams in justice league look tired and bored and ugly

Amy Adams is hot as hell in these movies, she's not a good Lois, but she's a hot milf

Amy Adams is for mommy posting

This.

Also, when is Enchanted 2 coming out again?

Olivia Wilde. She's got dem thic legs

she was hot as hell in enchanted

Lynn Collins. I mean, if you're going to cast an older woman, and not even let her do much acting, you might as well cast someone who better looks the part.

Sup Forums get out of here.

why did they stop casting people who might actually look like the characters

good choice

>Why is the DCEU so fucking shit as casting?
Implying.

i do not like his superman, mind u i like him as a actor he is in one of my favourite films but as superman i just dont like him
maybe its cause the film always shows him as a violent nutcase nearly killing people and allies

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga7Tr0E9GM
youtube.com/watch?v=nqG2-F3E_t0
youtube.com/watch?v=tfEBRGYkwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6VFCfx_rKbI
youtube.com/watch?v=O04TyX6oIrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bogq3ekMwII
youtube.com/watch?v=bMFhFpvR3aU&t=112s
Literally TAS Superman.

sorry call me stupid but i missed your point!

>Olivia Wilde will never tie up your shoes
why live

His point is that out of 2 overlong Superman movies and JUSTice League, there's maybe 15 minutes of Superman acting non-psychotic.

Just like StAS!

Hey, Maggie Gyllenhaal may not be as hot, but she was way more believable as a district attorney than Katie Holmes would've been. What is Katie Holmes even known for, anyway? Dawson's Creek? Being married to Tom Cruise? Not to mention she turned down The Dark Knight for fucking Mad Money.

Who's that bitch who played Sam on Las Vegas? Get her ten years ago.
Here's her Lois Lane audition

Imagine Rachel McAdams here

literally anyone that doesnt look 60 years old like all the women in DC films.

As long as they have black hair and acting skills with lots of confidence and sass to their voice/attitude then you got a Lois Lane.

Felicity Jones

Isn’t the answer to this sort of question always Antje Traue?

that's what she said

>he's had strong influence on all the movies, including the ones he didn't direct.

because he's been putting up the money for them, money he made directing the first DCEU movie, which was intended to be a flop so bad it would kill Superman movies for a generation and make the 50% of the rights WB didn't think they'd ever get back worthless

he decided to take a career killing dive and lucked out, while WB unexpectedly got the rights back in full and decided to go full retard

Antje doesn't really have the stacks on stacks to be Lois

she's a good looking woman but she's not knockout Margot Kidder legs or anything, she just spends a lot of time at the gym

literally homosexual

Show me a pic of what Michelle looks like in the comics

I think that Anna Kendrick or Kate Upton will be a better cast

Courtney Cox would've been a great Lois. Anyway, movie Lois castings have been shit. All the good ones were on television.

>Close in appearance, younger age, good acting
Felicity Jones
Emily Blunt
Anne Hathaway (minus eye color)
>Close in appearance, younger age, passable acting
Blake Lively
Rachel Mcadams
Olivia Wilde (though she's a bit too southern European to *really* look like Lois, a good haircut and wardrobe could do wonders)
>Closer appearance, older (they're only gonna take a good actress here)
Charlize Theron (make her go brunette)
Rachel Weiz
Constance Zimmer

Gemma Arterton

>Harvey Weinstein's personal cumrag
No thanks.

thats suppose to be mary jane watson

this is Valkyrie people!!

Move aside stick. knows what's up.

neat

really because her daddy's name is Toomes not Watson

10 years ago

>really because her daddy's name is Toomes not Watson
i think u might be confused that actress is Zendaya who plays Michelle (no last name for some reason) who late in the film ask he team mates to call her MJ, i assume marvel is making this character the MJ from the comics but i could be wrong

Receding Hairline Man!

Would it have killed Warner Brothers to write some hair plugs into his contract?

Not that guy, but while if your argument is to dispute the word "always" you win, it doesnt change the fact that there are plenty of scenes you didnt show that paint this Supes in a decidedly unlikable light.

>neat

Adams should’ve been Lana. Any of the following would make a decent Lois Lane.

-Jamie Alexander
-Mary Elizabeth Winstead
-Alexandra Daddario
-Carly Foulkes
-Jessica De Gouw
-Zooey Deschanel
-Anne Hathaway
-Emily Blunt

u r rong

uh huh

you know how the vikings get held up as like these proud norsemen who were totally white

turns out a lot of them were actually slavs

To be fair, she was in the movie, she just died saving the other one in the movie.

maybe they are slavs but they were white
every female superhero love interest thats has to be PoC, specially when the original character is white, but when u call them out they call you racist, but isn't it racist to race swap in the first place,
its if they saying black characters cant be original and new they need name recognition of existing white characters!

>slavs
>white

pick one

This. I wished she survived though, but then people would've just asked where she was in the past movies. Being a drunk loser that gave up on her principles wouldn't suit her character.

Ben was great casting until he started boozing. Ben is most likely getting replaced unlike the others.

Fuk off

He started boozing about 25 years ago, that's the whole problem.

She was supposed to look that way - her character was mourning the loss of her love you faggot. Haven't you ever been in mourning? How good are you at looking after yourself when you're mourning? Idiot.