Mfw I just realized that there really was no CTR at all...

>mfw I just realized that there really was no CTR at all, and it was just us shitposting and trolling the fuck out of ourselves all along...

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trolls trolling trolls

No shit.

But CTR will now be used in big ways on this board, this is just the beginning

to be honest
i trolled the fuck out of you copy pasting "ctr" posts
it was fun :)

Yeah, whatever CTR. Try and erase your history so that you can pull the same shit in the future? Not a chance

When the frog shitposters didn't leave I kind of picked up on it too.

there's no free mason conspiracy either.

they're just like the boy scouts, but for men.

The CTR meme was Russia trying to disinfo their MASSIVE influence on these elections.

Fuck off, nerd virgins.

I was just trolling when I was accusing you guys of being CTR. I was in on it the whole time, I just know that people get really mad when they see people falling for it haha.

correctrecord.org/

Hello CTR.

we must go deeper

Pretty much this honestly

You must not use the board very often, it's completely day and night the past few days versus the past months of non-stop CTR shilling

they existed...they have shut up shop now...who are they paying and why? clinton is finished

That was the point wasn't it? Anyone that disagrees is a paid shill, thus stifling the voice of dissent.

Benjamin Fischbein

NO! I am CTR!!! I need attention!

Feel like I can come clean now and take some credit, I did post quite a few CTR style threads.

I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I can confirm I was one of these. Even took it to /hoc/ on Sup Forums Although I was unironically a Cruzmissile until he withdrew after indiana.

This was one of my favorite to use, and I will say I still and always did think Milo is a fucking faggot kike who needs to fuck off back to his country.

welcome to the family
Pissing into a swimming pool full of piss and still being nasty
CTR is nasty, Clinton is the most hated candidate in human in history, you think liberals hate Trump? They do, but they hate the Clinton machine more...

no one was being paid to shill for hilary, by the way.
:^)

>not realizing this would happen the moment it came out CTR existed

Have a (you) on me.

>Tfw we won't accuse each other of being CTR shills in every thread

Do JIDF still visit this board to argue with Stormfronters? Been so focused on the US elections I havnt noticed

I still believe CTR was here, there were those almost robot like repetitive posts,
but i think most of the shills were just butthurt redditors

The spirit of old Sup Forums... we won an election guys... i dont know if it will ever be stopped.

"CTR" dropped off completely aftet trump won. I find it hard to believe they werent tirelessly trying to discourage us from voting for Trump.

Honastly though, isn't the Hillary pepe made by a pro artist?

Isn't that a strong indication of CTR presence at some point?

Every time we put up an online vote poll, we get 5-10k votes in a matter of minutes

youtube poll videos have 100-200k views in a month

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot. Trolls trolling and newfags.

Sup Forums loves trolling people, but cannot comprehend being trolled. If they troll someone its because they're hilarious and witty, but the only people that could possibly enjoy trolling them back would have to be paid to do so.

Also it's hilariously easy.

Also Sup Forums will turn on trump in under 5 months of him being in office.

>CTR, CNN, Obama, Clinton, Paul Ryan, foreign leaders, and others all trying to evade justice

I meant it when I said you faggots are going to prison for violating election laws.

?

I was paid 100 bucks for a month worth of shitposting

It took you this long to figure that out?

>they think they can backtrack

Hahahahahahahahaha they have your info, they know who you are. We told you what would happen hahahahahHah

Fuck you CTR

is every1 on this board INTJ

Yep i've been trolling as CTR for the past 2 months; easiest (you)s of my life lads.

-- CONGRATULATIONS ALL --
but our work is not done yet

TRUTH #1: Less than 70% in Florida is too close
TRUTH #2: We cannot be like the libtards and become complacent.

First and foremost, let's get this out of the way, the reason they were even close is because the Clinton camp cheated in major cities. It's easier not to get caught and doesn't look fishy if there are a lot of votes. We have 4 years to figure out how to counter that crap. Now the best first step, is to figure out how to influence Trump's policies without feeding millions of dollars to the machine.

Other than holding him to what he campaigned for, here are the things we need to push for:

> Cabinet
Plan: Try to get them to pick a good cabinet with people we like (that will make SJWs give us more tears to drink)

> K-12 Education Funding
Plan: Get niggers to vote 40% red by getting them educated enough to be immune to the libtard BS, but not so educated that they feel entitled because they have 80000$ uni debt. Plus it will pocket a bunch of swingers for 2020.

> No More Secret Treaties, No more bailouts
Plan: Block the rats from dealing in the back room where money and favors are given. That's why they want to take away the guns, so they can push even more.

> Illegalize those Soros vote machines and the easily abused vote-by-mail crap
Plan: Make it easier to catch the rats while they are cheating. They can pre-vote if they need to by going to a pre-voting office.

Other ideas welcomed, of course. We need to figure out what we are going to do next. We shouldn't just stop here.

WE NEED IDEAS TO GET THE MESSAGE TO THEM ASAP

Are you retarded? Sage

>it was ctr, guys, honest!
And the Nazis were for the Donald "Make Zion great again" Trump, and the blacks were all for Hillary KKKlinton. Makes sense.

This. I noticed the change shortly before PA was called. A great calm descended upon the board

Yeah nice try CTR

You couldn't have, your flag. We'd have known. Just like Canadians couldn't CTR. CTR were paid by Killary so they had to work from the USA.

ENTJs around here like myself.

People over use troll.

Trolling takes skill, you can't just go LE KEK I WAS JUST ACTING RETARDED YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAR HAR HAR

Hillary literally thanked her supporters for trolling facebook and Sup Forums in her concession speech.

Nice try NeoCTR, give soros my regards you pompous cuck.

>a fucking leaf is trying to fix our election system

CTR was real, no one forget it, they'll be back

you're right, but you don't even realize how right you are

You JUST realized that?

It was our defense mechanism against any actual Clinton support.

I just copy pasted variations of Hillary posts; people thought I was a bugged bot or something.

YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I pretended to be really obvious CTR so that I could energize Sup Forums to get out and vote. and keep you turned against a common enemy rather than one another.
Who else /mastermind/ here?

Of course some of them were just us trolling for (you)s. But CTR was real. Anyone who can't tell the difference in the board between now and before election night is a newfag.

Trolling is not hard to define, this site does it:
thisistrolling.com

obama is using the rest of the money he stole while hillary was in the state department on paying for cry baby shit post and faggy protest so black people dont feel like nobody agrees with them

side note that chimp human splice obamanation thing that kinda looked like trump from months back is kinda mad because he knows every one can tell hes just a monkey in human skin

nice try former CTR

>herp derp nothing on this board is real, Sup Forums is satire, ecks dee
were you even here 1 day before the election? kys senpai

Whenever I think I'm slow I'm always reminded that there are people like OP.

CTR was a false flag down to rile up the grunts. And it worked.

t. Sup Forums psy-ops department

It's time to wake up, user. We are CTR. Not in spirit but in body. Given time you will adjust to our simulations - in these foggy times of uncertainty it is sometimes best to rally the troops against an idea personified, rather than a human they'd have the chance to empathize with.

So whatever happened to the JIDF?

>checked
>that ID

what did kek mean? by this

OH GOD IT WAS TRUE THE WHOLE TIME

(just kidding the evidence was on wikileaks)

You're right lets all vote for hill now

They won. Half of Sup Forums is defending israel because "lol they're nationalist, just like us"
it's like how liveleak stopped allowing people to say nigger and now everyone just bashes muslims

>ha ha it was just a joke guise
>there was never a CTR
>ha ha
>(nervous laughter)

Do you guys ever wonder how many CTR shills killed themselves? I don't. I can only masturbate so much.