Do you know which one of these five is consistently well-written?

Which one is the queen of snob?
Do you know which one can flip personalities on a dime?
Who's got barely any character at all?

Come on
You better pay attention
'Cause hack writing strikes hard, and fast too...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLuZPIc8nSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That redhead and Pacifica...
No more.

The ginger tried to rape the robot.

More like just Kimmy.

Pacifica's meme episode never really stuck after all.

>post female characters on Sup Forums
>thread immediately degenerates into waifuism
Every time.

QUAKE IT

>Do you know which one can flip personalities on a dime?

Liz, but it's mostly from putting up a front. That scene where she "breaks up" with Peter as cruelly as she can, but then cries to herself alone was painful, in a good way.

>Who's got barely any character at all?

Pacifica, but blame Hirsch for not being interested in the character beyond being a one-dimensional snob and only entertaining the idea of development for one episode.

Wrong on both counts, I'm afraid. Disappointing.

Pacifica still best girl.

The middle one for all of them. Nice try W.I.T.C.H.fag, but you’re not clever trying to parody the lyrics to your shitty intro

Given that it took nearly 4 hours for someone to point that out, I still think I'm pretty clever. Sorry to disappoint you... not.
BTW that's not the shitty intro, you mixed them up

Not based on the questions in the OP, she isn't.

Pacifica had more character than any of them. I don't even remember the other 4 except the red head who I only remember because she was in that short lived Genndy toon.

Pacifica pisses me off
GF actually has a semi well-written character and than they totally snub her for the finale and revert her personality back to the same as when she was first introduced. She's in an apocalypse and saw her dad's face get fucked up but she's still bitching at Mabel for giving her a sweater, while she's cold, just because it's ugly. And iirc her last "big" line was her threatening to sue everyone.

Did WITCHfag get unbanned or something? Why is he back shitposting in every slightly-related thread today?

Anyone who thinks Liz is a weak link has never seen the series.

This is my thread, idiot.

answer my question then bitch

It's difficult to answer a question that doesn't make sense, because it assumes a false premise.
Given that I posted in exactly one (1) thread that wasn't mine or already about the show today.

I did not say that.
I will say that she's a bitch, though, even after her supposed character development. But then, just about everyone in that show is like that, sadly.

Did you watch WOY yet? Did you like it?

I made a thread about it, see (including my later comments there!)
BTW user, I did my part, so please do yours by watching a certain show as well...

JESUS CHRIST YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE THAT THREAD? Kek. I was wondering how any person could be so smug and conceited.

I should've known, Witchfag. I'll do my part, and I'll post my opinion on it in a Sup Forums thread later.

I can't seem to decide which of you is the bigger idiot.

On one hand, we have a moron saying that a side character who appeared in only a few episodes has more "character" than several MCs.
On the other, a dumbass who completely forgot about multiple scenes in the finale of the show he's trying to criticize.

Sigh... such is Sup Forums nowadays.

??
What multiple scenes did I miss? Maybe I'm forgetting a couple quick lines. I think she might've said something during Dipper & Mabel's party, like how she broke a nail or some shit but
I still think this was perfectly valid criticism.

>Sigh... such is Sup Forums nowadays
Can you be any bigger of a faggot? Wow.

She gave both of them gifts, each of which specifically reflected the episode in which she got to know each twin, and which she wrapped personally (causing said broken nail)! How could you forget that?

Besides that, there's also the infamous scene where she reacts to only having one pony. Which would actually back up your argument had you remembered it.
(OTOH there was the scene before the one you mentioned, where she talks about even her parents not deserving what is happening. Old Pacifica would never say something like that.)

>I still think this was perfectly valid criticism.
Given that Cornelia (the girl in the middle, in case you're one of those unfortunate anons on Sup Forums who still hasn't watched that show) has more character than all of the others combined... let's just say that I'd have to disagree.

And that's without bringing up the fact that Pacifica was terribly written in season 1, even if it was on purpose (as doubtful as that is).

Shit, the second part was aimed at because I thought you'd quoted that post.

Still applies, though.

Those five characters are liked only because of waifuism though, except maybe the redhead?

My bad
I just wish her lines weren't so cringe for most of the finale ("if I survive this I'm suing you all!" /cue laugh track). I was genuinely impressed with what they did with her character in Northwest Manor Mystery...well impressed by Gravity Falls standards. Haven't watched W.I.T.C.H I only know Pacifica, Clover and Liz.

Cornelia (the middle one) isn't even the most attractive on her own show, though. She's got an abrasively fun personality to compensate.

Though if you like Kimmy for any reason other than waifuism, there may be something wrong with you. Then again, IMO if you actually like SBT in general there almost certainly is something wrong with you, so...

Why do people treat this show like it was the Bible?

Even at its best it was a vehicle to sell ad place and worthless merchandise and toys

Why isn't Bonnie included in there?

Because I included only ostensibly nice girls, for a fair comparison. Not outright bitches like Bonnie.

Same reason I chose Clover instead of Mandy.

Fair enough, but Pacifica is hardly an ostensibly nice girl. Not as bitchy as she initially seemed isn't quite the same.

Eh, she's borderline. She isn't a bitch for no reason anymore in season 2, only situationally.

(Come to think of it, she's exactly like what people often inaccurately criticize the middle girl there for. She's an utter bitch in season 1, and the writers desperately tried to salvage her character in season 2 with extreme measures.)

Pretty much everything Hirsch wrote after NWHS was a cringe-fest. I think the Brothers Chaps were less involved after that point and Alex had to rely more on his deviantart-tier sense of "humor".

The guy you are arguing with is a fucking lackwit as well. The gifts appear so fast you'll blink if you miss them, and the scene quickly changes to Stan announcing his totally-not-gay boat trip with his brother and giving the shack to Soos the fat avatar stand-in for Alex's college boyfriend. Pacifica had completely regressed in characterization at the end of the finale: she even needed to be convinced to help out in the de-summoning circle by her Drumpf-parody father. She was outshone in the battle by Candy/Grenda and cucked out of a poignant Dipper by Wendy's hap swap scene.

>I think the Brothers Chaps were less involved after that point
1. Only one of them was ever involved at all. Idiot.
2. He was credited with co-writing up to DAMVTF.

It's mostly one faggot making a lot of noise so Sup Forums will notice his precious shitshow.

Titan is great.

>"we didn't have a bigger budget than anything else on CN, we just had great workers"
damn

It's actually really fucking terrible.

Sup Forums just doesn't get why, though.

But it has giant robots and giant monsters.

By looking at the date this was released, did good old Guillermo de Toro used the ELBOW ROCKET of this cartoon in his movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=lLuZPIc8nSk

Or maybe- and I'm just going out on a limb here- it's multiple people trolling you because you make yourself an easy target by throwing an irrational 'tard fit whenever anyone mentions W.I.T.C.H.

The comic is good.
The cartoon is garbage.
I used to collect the comicbooks.

>The comic is good.
Yes.
>The cartoon is garbage.
Justify your opinion. I've previously shown it to be better than the source material.

When is this worthless faggot gonna get rangebanned?

W.I.T.C.H. was never good

>Justify your opinion.

They all trash.
Especially the one in the middle, WITCH is for pretentious faggots.

>cucked out of a poignant Dipper by Wendy's hap swap scene.

Wendip's just the better ship man

Ahsoka is an ugly bitch. Truly a disgrace to the Togrutan species

How was WITCH pretentious?

Dipcifica is best ship, even with Pacifica's characterization writing fails.