What's his end goal?

What's his end goal?

> hooking up with podesta

Growing his beard back.

who is this edgelord?

Fucking Hamilton Morris to create the world's wettest faglord.

freeing Charles manson

Hopefully, suicide.

Finding something that isn't actually very funny

It'll be 3 suicides to the back of the head if anything.

Crushing puss

To summon kek into our realm. Why do you think he studies so much occult literature.

His goal is to look edgy

SHADILAY STYXXERS

Doubt that snowflake has ever had a goal in his life, hard to have goals when your handed everything in life.
As for the knife....please try it

Styx is actually an artificial intelligence from the future. He is a composite program created from data collected from Sup Forums users. He is our own consciousness interacting with us as a kind of mirror to accelerate our evolution and directly alter this timeline through memetic manipulation. His 'endgame' is literally singularity.

I bet he wants to get all 99's on runescape. He makes his videos and books to be able to afford membership.

>Doubt that snowflake has ever had a goal in his life, hard to have goals when your handed everything in life.

you have to go back.jpg

I embrace it

Redpill the masses.

Styx isnt a Satanist anymore.

He has become a true rebel, a Gnostic.

oh shiet

A "free ride"

We have to put this pic on the muhammad wikipedia page.

Money from critical analysis.

He is a "new media" news caster that is acutely aware that if he become partisan, he loses.

It was pretty interesting seeing him tippy toe around Spirit Cooking.

THIS

Hello styx with a proxy

Who else saw this succubus post just now?
I have to reverse google it to see if it was genuine

Same reason he won't entertain 'conspiracy theories' like 9/11. It's not the path he wants to pursue, it hurts his credibility. He probably sees himself as somebody who will one day be regularly interviewed by the 'legacy media' for his political analysis. Not unrealistic honestly, he has a good brain for it and has been spot on with most of his predictions. But he is not exactly an agent for truth.

Really like his political analysis and when he comments on current events.
He was right on point with nearly everything this election cycle.
Don't care to much about his occult stuff, but still somehow interesting.
Will keep watching although his channel is somehow banned in Germany (because of criticising certain people maybe)
You can still search for his videos and watch them.

he has a well developed maxilla. Why is he so ugly?

Becoming the most powerful wizard imaginable

Why the fuck does Sup Forums listen to this autist? He is a lolbertarian, race denier, (((occultist))), and is a socially liberal degenerate.

someone post styx pepe

You don't know the Styxer, Master of Gardening, the Occult, and Presidential Predictions?

I remember coming across his youtube years and years ago and he was basically just promoting Satanism back then. I called him a faggot and he blocked me.

My opinion of him has obviously greatly improved since then.

Other features. Face length, etc.

Banned? I never cease to be amazed by the amount of censorship in Europe, particularly Germany. Take it as a compliment, they still fear your country deeply, even after they almost completely destroyed it 70 years ago.

Hitler predicted that if they failed it would be America that would be the next to awaken, but they needed to mature as a nation first. He was right, like with most things.

You guys have been given another chance, you have to take it again.

Sauce please.

/pol? Probably just 3 people here that likes him.
He's a fucking edgy weirdo.

You live in your mother's basement.

This is the most likely scenario

SHADILAY STYXXERS

Yeah i also weigh 400 pounds and masturbate to anime. Anything else you'd like to add to your non-argument?

who

explains the accuracy of his predictions. It's actually quite funny.

galactic warlord wizard

Was just giving a response to your original non-argument.

I wasn't asking for a confession.

Though it is hilarious. Do you have your own motor scooter? Or do you have to borrow Walmart's?

I'm not sure, but I enjoy his videos.

StyxHexenhammer666

Go check out his videos on youtube. Do it.

Fuck this guy. He want's to legalize cocaine and heroin and all hard drugs. gas

Niggers will kill themselves faster. It's good for society.

To become sorcerer supreme.

He is right you know...

>freedom is bad whaaaah

>Why is he so ugly?

Seriously, it is because he looks like a cro-magnon man. Ten thousand years ago, that's what people looked like. He's an older model and evolution has trained you to see it as odd or ugly so you won't fuck it.

It is the same effect you have when you look at blacks. They are primitive and you can instinctively tell. Styxx is quite literally being controlled by a caveman's skelly.

I am an artist who makes memes, i know my skull morphology. Styxx is cro-magnon.

He wants everyone to see him as he sees himself. How that is should be obvious from the way he speaks.

Shoot up a maternity ward

He's not single, so he's doing better than I am.

Most Americans have jaws like that.

Have my countrymen literally devolved?

he replied to my comment on YouTube once
I felt validated :p

IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR SHADILAYING WITH YOU ALL

Who?

When are we finally going to talk about his jaw?

My initial post wasn't a non-argument, i presented several of his viewpoints and asked why Sup Forums listens to him implying that Sup Forums doesn't agreed with them or has moved on from them. All you did was throw out the standard "hurrr durr you're a basement dweller" bullshit that is said about anyone who browses Sup Forums.

>what is sarcasm?
Why would i need a scooter if i never have to leave the house? My mom brings me tendies from Walmart. Are you satisfied now Chad, or are you going to continue ironically posting on Sup Forums?

You are just an appearance obsessed fag tho

is Styx here?

can you give us a comparison video between the election and the egyptian myth of Seth

there are some strong correlations there I would like addressed by someone

>0

>Most Americans have jaws like that.

obesity stats disprove that claim. Most Americans don't have a visible jawline, they are too fat.

You didn't devolve. Styxx just has strong cro-magnon facial stucture (as in textbook cro-magnon features).

Cro-magnon were also theorized to be 140+ IQ. We have gotten dumber. It's actually quite funny.

Stop making threads about me

plznobully I just notice skull morphology. It's autism.

Weaponising the world's deadliest strain of autism and launching it via an ICBM.

If that dude got contacts, cut his hair, and worked out a little he'd be a really good looking dude.

Idk why he's so caught up in being a weirdo

Stop making your autism public.

Free the world

who is best girl and why is it asuka?

If you were the real styx women would be posting timstamped tits in the thread for you. but they aren't so fuck off you poser.

>his

reifags are the worst. I pray for them.

Where's your timestamp?

>this thread.

i looked up cro-magrons and I got pictures of native americans

Native americans are pretty cool and their stereotyped as being insightful and wise despite being primative

a tattoo?

S O U R C E

He plays rs3 so that'd be piss easy, I mean one guy maxed out in 4 days of play time.

>Will keep watching although his channel is somehow banned in German
I think it's more to do with his videos on the occult, they probably don't take kindly to people not shitting on satanism.

S H A D I L A Y

good googooly moogooly

Shilling himself on Sup Forums and being a fag.

>He has become a true rebel, a Gnostic.

So he's a jew.

What credibility does he have? He's a LARPing faggot?

1 post by this id

A rebel in our society is a Christian traditionalist.

he accualy sayd he is innocent

Why are you stealing my name

He wants to start 6NN

same as the rest of us - a qt asian wife

why are you promoting left hand path degeneracy

A mestizo, libertarian America where you can do any drug and have occultist orgies.