You did this, Sup Forums. Apologize !

youtube.com/watch?v=DJXE8R1gByM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laS4g3ueTGM
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Lacy Green))) BTFO

PRAISE KEK

All memes aside is Trump actually on trial for child molestation?

I thought that accusation was 20 years old.

More like Laci BLACKED

Even normies are calling her out for lashing at Shaycarl who tried to calm her

kek

dem cocksucking lips. if she lost some weight would bang

Every time I see her talk I can see pain in her eyes.

What do you think happened to her to make her a crazy feminazi?

;_; wont someone please think of the children

>"I have some feels"
Can you stop appropriating our memes? Thanks bitch.
I actually am a little triggered over that.

>I I I I I I I, ME ME ME ME
Pure unadulterated narcissism, these people don't give a fuck about the election, just their image and ego. I can't even feel good about winning because I know they aren't actually invested beyond a superficial level.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate this Iranian whore.

Shes fine af.
Nice jugs

I can only imagine Laci's fat chipmunk like cheeks stuffed full of my big fat white racist cock

she has nice bubs I would FUGG

Hurr

wtf i hate white people now

So, when is she moving to KKKanada?

If your kids are worrying about politics you're a shitty parent. The only reason kids would be freaking out is because you or their school told them to.

Ya, Jane doe is the accuser

hahahaha hey i wish it wasn't so good but it be

She needs to shut her whore mouth

Is she really Iranian?

do those womens pussies smell bad? Seem some of those bitches and if you squint REALLY hard they kinda sorta look white.

This.

Laci Green will proudly serve as a comfort woman after we win RaHoWa.
Or she will birth white children and finally be happy and find the fulfilment she has been seeking.

no

that was a lie made up by some kike lawyer infamous for fraudulent cases

The lawsuit was dropped because she made it all up

I'd fuck Laci Green, I'd make her call me Mr. President.

>fuck you white people
>you're racist
is anyone else seeing this?
im not the only one right?
i feel like im taking crazy pills because these people cannot see their blatant hypocrisy

i mean shes fucking being racist RIGHT THERE
holy fucking christ

getting fat like a milk cow

Would you pretend to be a liberal just to fuck her? I've never seen a Republican girl as cute as her (or a lot of liberals for that matter).

ugh for the 1000000000000000th time you can't be racist against white people. Racism is power + prejudice2.

The leftist are incapable of logic.

One second they say that Trump is buddying up to Putin too much and the next they say that he will start WW3.

They say that the nation needs to heal and come together but when their candidate loses they erupt into protests and violence.

They say that Trump is too thin skinned to be President but they break down into tears and need to retreat to safe spaces at the mere thought of him becoming President.

Has she got any nudes? i hate this bitch but i find her cute.

I know i have a problem.

>If we go by the election cycle, muh healthcare, muh safe spaces, muh potential budget cuts

>If we go by X, Y could happen.

wtf, I hate democarcy now

I bet this whore loves to be pounded face down ass up.Those big puppies slamming back and forth.

I think she hates herself and would rather fuck an alpha conservative, if the guy was nice to her the next day and asked for her number or to stay for breakfast it would ruin the whole thing for her.

oy vey i'm kvetching

Republican girls are much more qt most of the time

But no I'd be an open nazi and it would only make her more excited. These girls crave the patriarchy

i thought this was a meme
dont tell me they fucking actually believe this & use this
thats not good
thats not good at all

dropped because lack of evidence and "victim" didn't even show up

>this is the 4th time it was dropped

daddy issues

Good. The more they freak out against whites, the more normies will get redpilled.

Just let them start talking about secession, bring Calexit on the table. Soon enough they'll beg for the privilege to be segregated from whites.

That's why we needed Trump to help end this crazy fucking cognitive dissonant shit

she's got genital warts. she made a video about std pride a few video's ago.

there's also vids of her shooting up heroin and shit

>fear a WW3 scenario
>supports Hillary
kek

>"I value equality, human dignity"

can someone give her an std asap

the fucking cuts in this video are ridiculous

It's the official definition at my college

10/10
Would treat her like a real woman.

Keep her barefoot and pregnant

If dumbfucks like her really wanted to look in the mirror, they'd allow the thumbs up/down function and comments.........

>at my college

This election is bringing new meaning to "schadenfreude." Watching all these SJWs and libtards who were so smug and overconfident just a few weeks ago have a total and complete existential meltdown because they lost an election is glorious.

Yes it's been pushed for next year to continue.

Completely unashamed by the fact that I just smashed out billions of knucklechildren to this.

>I value equality
>dignity
>avoiding world war 3

Wow me too. That's literally exactly why I voted for Trump.

I don't think enough of these retarded normies ever got their dose of red pill.

She is just suffering from PWKWP or Pretty White Kids With Problems syndrome.
youtube.com/watch?v=laS4g3ueTGM

>tfw shit genetics so if I got a tan and grew out my facial hair (patchy as fuck beard) I could be mistaken as a muslim and could voice my opinion without having the white privilege card thrown my way

Not clicking her links anymore unless I know I see Tits. Wasted to much bandwidth as is.

How are SJW's gonna feel when none of their fears come true?

>wants to avoid WW3
>votes for Hillary

Don't worry they'll make up plenty of problems.

>my sweet sex posi babes

le smosh totes adorbs all of my noms and nuzzles for this totes progs and epic Lady
>avoiding world war 3!

lady you run a youtube channel where you have your cleavage front and center and act totes le random, cmon

Is it bad that I want to fuck her?

the only thing women know is dick and cum.

no
everyone does

THIS

>avoiding WWIII...

I ended it there. These people are fucking spoon feed self pity and delusion. The weak and simple minded are truly showing their colors and are suffering in the bed they made.

she doesn't shave.

lol

It'll be a national scale presentation of Munchausen by proxy. None of the symptoms they are convinced exist actually show up.. so they fake them.

You know, just like they're doing already with the 'sharp increase in race crime' bullshit on Twitter/FB with the stories so blatantly made up a 7 year old could see through them.

But user, Tumblr says foreign countries will declare war on the USA because they hate Trump and y'all stupid rednecks are going to die because you'll be in the army and shit.

never stops to amaze me how people with no military knowledge beyond GUNS KILL PEOPLE BAN EM think they're suddenly fucking 4 star generals when it comes to international politics and warfare

She's proud to have the Herp. She did videos for Herp acceptance. Would still fugg but that's a nasty whore.

Here's what I heard:

> chest
> I need to put it somewhere
> bounce
> sex

More of that sweet 'repeal the 19th' evidence.

it's a civil suit, not even criminal

I can get over that, I want to have children with her and raise them to be white nationalist

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH FUUCK

MY DICK IS SO SWEET

This is too good to be true. I can't stop smiling and jacking it. I feel like a new fucking man.

>Disabled like/dislike

Her only real point was that Pence is a religitard who wants to electrocute the gays.

Her being sad makes me happy. :)

this retarded cow is a character actor, probably hired by whoever is in charge of destroying our culture.
You can tell she doesn't even believe her own bullshit.

CALLING ALL Sup Forums IT'S TIEM!

God damn I wanna fuck this bitch..that slight look of stupidity..that wonky eye..

Why has this video been getting shilled on Sup Forums all day?

>wants to avoid WW3
>voted for hilary

Tits or GTFO?

She should be sued for this.

Why would Riley Reid's political opinion matter to me? Just do some more schoolgirl scenes please

I'd want to choke this bitch but she'd probably just fucking enjoy it.

Former goober grabblers who are basking in the schadenfreude.

I'd fuck her

lol I remember that one. That was at MadTV's peak.

underrated

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Well looks like Laci just made the Hate Fuck List.