DC Human punches Superman

>DC Human punches Superman
"What the fuck is this shit writing, DC is SHIT!"
>Marvel human kills an army of omnipotent beings using bombs
"BASED MARVEL! THIS IS HIGH LITERATURE! THIS IS TRUE GOOD WRITING!"

Those bombs were formed by omnipotent beings.

Yes

Marvel is the company thats going under, stop trying to make dc vs marvel threads when the war is over.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

Because that makes if so much better.

Hickman jobbed the Beyonders so he could suck off his Waifu Dr Doom.

What we had yesterday was "Batman is a Mary Sue for learning how to fight in 15 years, but Captain America being even better training for 6 months is okay".

>DC Human punches Superman
"What the fuck is this shit writing, DC is SHIT!"

Eh? That's not how it goes.
>DC human punches Superman
"Heh,what a jobber"
>Superman wins a battle
"WHAT? What a Gary Stu,shit writting"
>Batman kills Darkseid
"Based Batman"
>Superman kills Darkseid
"Bullshit!"

Every repost is a repost of a repost.
Once you doll out the first (You) don't be surprised how the rest of the week goes.

I thought Sup Forums loved hackman's run, but was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of proper hate for it a couple week ago, actually.

Point is if Batman did this autists would scream batgod

It makes it much better, actually.

Dr Doom and Reed Richards are walking plot devices and their feats are so absurd it's good.

Only casuals disagree.

They are different characters.

They are both "human".

But a human doing amazing things in DC is bad writing, while a human doing amazing things in Marvel is "high literature".

Batman is supposed to be fully normal human with peak human atributes,he's "realistic"

Reed and Victor got superhuman intellect, no one try to imply that a real human could ever be like them.

That's why no one complain when Lex Luthor or Mr terrific do something crazy , they are not realistic.

>implying Doomwank is considered acceptable to most people

Batman isn't "realistic" since Detective Comics #27. By the way, I thought Marvel was supposed to be the "realistic" and "grounded" one.

>implying Doomwank is considered acceptable to most people
If it wasn't, people wouldn't masturbate over Hickman's Avengers and Secret Wars.

>By the way, I thought Marvel was supposed to be the "realistic" and "grounded" one.
Checkmate.

Hickman's FF has good things and bad things, but it's certainly not where I would go for realism or proper use of Doom.

>Batman isn't "realistic" since Detective Comics #27
explain, please?

Explain what? The fact that the character has always been extraordinary? You can just read a random Batman comic and see it for yourself.

Actually yes it does.

Probably stirring the pot here, but Doomsday Clock just made Bruce the second smartest person in the world so he's now basically Doctor Doom.

>Marvel human kills an army of omnipotent beings using bombs

The Molecule Man isn't human.

Batman isnt even realistic. A guy with his lifestyle will have broken body in 2 years, even with an Olympian body. The gliding shit he did in Dark knight would kill him irl.
The batmobile would easily be tracked by the CIA and FBI within a month or so.
And why his cape doesn't get stuck in shit is beyond me. Superman has an excuse but what about Batman? Did he learn how to run around with a cape without dying from Ras Al Ghul?

I know Batman isn't realistic. You don't have to explain this to me.

Explain this to the ones that think that Batman punching Superman is something too ridiculous to take seriously, but cum buckets when they see Doom killing armies of omnipotent beings.

Batman punches Superman using his super-duper intellect and super-duper prep-time. Doom was an Errand Boy in TRO and was handpicked by MM to go on a Multiversal Killing Spree. You're comparing two wildly different set-ups.

Didn't the last thread get deleted? You should really take the hint.

Vic killed the Beyonders with his Time Bomb.

>You're comparing two wildly different set-ups.
Yes.

One is about a human being able to cause a bit of damage to a very strong being.

The other is about a human absolutely DESTROYING an army of omnipotent beings.

Wildly different situations. One of those is considered shit writing, the other is considered high literature, all due to company bias.

The only one with a company bias here is you Namorfag.

I really hope you're LARPing, otherwise... I'm sorry for your parents.

Anything I said is untrue?

Use sage then numbnuts.

>muh companywar themed perceived double standard
Get fucked. Stop being so fuckng insecure about what you like.
Where is that comic where the guy calls 2 people saying 2 different things hypocrites?

He is. He is an absolute moron.

>It's okay when Marvel does it. Stop complaining.

Second? What happened? He used to be tied with Lex.

>Batman
>Tied with Lex
>Ever
Morrison's Batman is easily the smartest Batman and the fucker can't even build a fucking flying car. How is he more intelligent than Ted Kord, Steel and all DC scientist, let alone as smart as Luthor?

>>It's okay when Marvel does it.
That's literally in your mind. Learn to understand that Sup Forums is not just you and another guy.

Regardless, what matters is what you think is okay or not, why would you give half a shit beyond that?
Which by the way, you've given no indication whether you think it's good or not regardless of companies, I suppose because it would destroy your whole retarded argument.

Anyway, get fucked, finc a better hobby.

>, but Doomsday Clock just

It has been a thing forever, since the very first time Terrific was said he was the third smartest guy

Never tied with LEx, but yes he is, but you are naming second rate minds instead of IVO or sivana, and yes he is smarter than all of them. He has been smarter since the 40's. That's the nature of his character, he just happens to enjoy learning martial arts and punching people more than discovering new tech. He is a problem solver not a explorer, even if his parents havent died he would had never been a super-scientist since he is more inclined to be an adventurer.

The idea he can't build a flying car is retarded, he couldt complete the flying car he wanted. Batman has build Space caves in the moon, and saturn

Fucking casual.

>Literal who's are smarter than Batman
nigga

and he built a fucking immortality machine
Batman is a lot smarter than a lot of the characters who do nothing but say they are smart

>That's literally in your mind.
That's literally in this thread. There are people here saying that DC humans should not be able to harm a Kryptonian, while Marvel humans are allowed to destroy armies of omnipotent beings.

>How is he more intelligent than Ted Kord
If he's so smart then why'd he kill himself?

Hey man it's just something I saw a writer say once. Can't remember who it was, but the question was "if Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest man then who's number 1 and 2?" and the answer was Batman and Lex. Personally I think it depends on what you mean by "smart."

>since the very first time Terrific was said he was the third smartest guy
You missed the context, most other cases before had character claim or situation suggest Bruce is one of the smartest people, but as of now it is officially publicized information, ergo DC MADE Bruce officially the second smartest person there is.

But user, if batman is smart my favorite characters that i like are less special.

It's like captain marvel or captain atom beating superman! it makes superman less special!

The hatred for batman in this board is always retarded, there's always one faggot that doesnt give a fuck about elongated man or chimp pretending they are better detectives, there's always one imbecile that has no idea who osensei or sensei are saying bruce isnt a top 10 fighter. It's not about batwank, it's about they just being pissed that a character theyn dislike is portrayed in possitive light.

You misread the thread. Intentionally, I'm guessing.
Still no word on whether you think either of them is good writing. Your shitposting is transparent.

DC fags have standards?

Chill out batfag.

>its a namorfag thread
dont you have friends and family to be with today?

Yes. We don't think that wankery makes high literature.

>DCfags
>Standards
They're still sucking off King's mediocrity.
Whatever you say Namorfag.

then how come Johns is still working?

>They're still sucking off King's mediocrity.
Better than treating Cates and Ewing as the new Alan Moore.>then how come Johns is still working?
Has Johns ever written something as stupid as "my pet kills omnipotent beings because he is my pet"?

>Better than treating Cates and Ewing as the new Alan Moore.
I think trying to compare King's half assed attempts to Kirby's Fourth World is far more egregious.

>im going to destroy my timeline and change everything in it just to save me mum

I disagree, I think that treating "Royals" and "USAvengers" as the new Watchmen is far worse.

Batman shot Darkseid with a godkilling gun.
Nobody freaked out to my knowledge.

Prove it then. Please.

Are you STILL trying to stir this shit?

People absolutely complained.

Just like people cummed buckets when Doom killed an army of Beyonders.

Different standards. It's okay when Marvel does it.

>"Royals" and "USAvengers" as the new Watchmen is far worse.
what the fuck are you actually talking about

That's not true. Batman is more similar to Daredevil and does much greater things.

Company wars should be bannable, twitter threads and YouTube celebs too

Check literally any Ewing thread or any Coates thread. People there think that those two are the best writers ever born.

>It's okay when Marvel does it.
No it's okay when they know you'll bitch about it.

>People absolutely complained.
no, they didnt

If it's ridiculous when Batman punches Superman depends on the effects.

So no proof. As usual.

Yes, they did.

What the fuck is so wrong of understanding? Doom defeated the Beyonders with the help of an army of MM which are omnipotent almost as the Beyonders.

where?

>Stop! People never complain about Batman!
>Stop! People never liked Doomwank!
>Stop! People never said that Ewing is the best!
>Stop! people never said that Coates is the best!
Are you guys ashamed of yourselves or something? Why are you trying so hard to pretend that those things never happened?

Namorfag having a breakdown isn't very becoming of you. Restrain yourself.

It's the same shitposter making transparently obvious bait posts over and over with a few changes to the paint jobs.

>, but as of now it is officially publicized information,

Johns has been saying that for years.
Even in interviews. Sorry i'm on a phone so i can't post the video.

What the fuck is so hard to understand? Doom defeated the Beyonders with the help of an army of MM which are omnipotent almost as the Beyonders.
It's stupid to compare it with Batman that punches Superman.

I'm not a batfag, i'm not better tho, i'm a cassfag.

Nobody gave a shit, between obama and batman's death no one gave a fuck

Batman punches Superman when he has kryptonite or some shit, yet people still complain.

If Batman had destroyed Beyonders with bombs, I can't even imagine how you guys would react. Certainly, you wouldn't think that it's an example of high literature.

>i'm a cassfag.
So clinically retarded then.

They hate batman, they are not normal people, normal people that don't like a character usually just don't care, anti-batman fags in thios board talk more about batman than about their favorite characters.

Poeple wouldn't complain if Batman punches Superman with kryptonite.

And it depends on the setting and. Your comparison in the op is retarded. Plus people don't complain about batman as much as you say.
Plus Batman and Doom are different characters, one is the main character of a series, the other one isn't. If Doom had an ongoing series people would complain more.
And if you want to compare other Doom feats, I can argue he is much better than Batman.

Dude people only suck them off because they are good writers. Not Alan Moore level good but actually good enough to use the characters respectfully in their titles with fun entertaining stories that aren't grim dark or the usual cliche shit, unlike most Marvel writers who seem to hold grudges against one or two characters.
See Whedon with Punisher or Bendis with Wanda and Hawkeye.

>it’s a company wars thread

He was never tied with Lex. If he was he'd be actually able to solve crime in Gotham within 5 minutes

Bruce has bought out lex TWICE.

And lex HATES Bruce wayne.

Because Lex has obsessive compulsive FUCK SUPERMAN disorder. Those are Lex's emotional and character failings rather than his intelligence failings.

>Those are Lex's emotional and character failings rather than his intelligence failings.

Of course, Lex hating bruce makes sense, bruce is better looking, richer and loved. Bruce was never as smart as Lex, but Lex ubris, insecurity and his ego will always make him fail.

Nice try. There must be a gold star around here for you someplace

You know that Batman can supposedly sneak past Superman without notice, right? Even though Superman can hear things from across a galaxy ie. Through space, a medium that does not allow the passage of sound waves.

It's fucking retarded how dumb Batman's "abilities" can be sometimes. And yes, he is a Mary Sue, mostly because of his belt that can hold anything and his whole "I plan for everything" schtick. That's what makes him more of a Mary Sue than Cap.

No one in Marvel is as Popular as Batman. You see people only call pis of wanking when it someone that is loved by the masses. The truth is all cape comics are bullshit and all have things that are inconsistent with characters. Even Superman does shit he can't actually do to fit the story. It's actually the true casual filter for comics. If there is a faggot whining about Batwank or Ironmanwank they are 99% a faggot that got into comics by movies and less than 5 years ago.

It's alright waifufag.

>Lex has obsessive compulsive disorder
Not him, but... you really wanna bring obessions to the table? When the other guy is Batman?

Fair enough but the flow of the topic was about intelligence rankings and how if batman was actually as smart as Luthor then he would have solved crime in at least Gotham. Luthor actually has examples of elevating mankind when his compulsion is let go of. Batman on the other hand has a compulsion that should be making him BETTER at his goal which he should have been able to accomplish even easier than Luthor thanks to having millions/billions in money for a head start.

Luthor's obsessions and vices generally have negative consequences with regards to his ability.
Batman's vices/obsessions generally enhance his ability or are never actually considered very negative outside of the occasional token mention.

>Batman is smarter than Mr Teriffic