Hey, Sup Forums. What do you think about regression?

>regression
???
Elaborate.

I don't get why Sup Forums keeps on trying to start shit here

Either Sup Forums is quick to take the bait or it's a pathetic attempt by Stormfront to "conquer" another board.

Yeah, I really dislike how the sole use Kamala has for her powers is to "biggering" her fists. Couldn't she metamorphosed or something? Fucking marvel.

Your penis regression, OP? I don't know, I would have to see it first.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't she basically have Martian man hunter style powers?
If she can alter the density, shape, and mass of her body at will she should basically be able to do a lot of what he does.

She can canonically still shapeshift, she just prefers not to. More complicated use of her powers drains her energy quicker, so I can forgive her for having one go to move that works in most situations.

Still, youd think shed at least puff up and go wrecking roller ball when shes surrounded.

Both.

Useful technique for predictive analysis.

Do you mean flanderization, regression of maturity, regression of character development, what?
You've given us nothing to go on.

She can grow and shrink, she can change shape, she can emulate a healing factor by shapeshifting her wounds away, and she can alter her appearance to look like other people or even inanimate objects (but hasn't done so in a long time). She has the powers of Mr. Fantastic with a touch of Mystique and Wolverine, but she can't do any of the really out-there things that MM can.

Ahhh, in that case they're still wasting a lot of interesting angles with her, though as a character I personally think she's a bit meh.

She doesn't heal by shapeshifting, in fact she can only heal in normal mode.Plus it isn't fast and can't help in a fight, not like wolverine or hulk healing in seconds.

What this long-winded moron is trying to say is that she can't alter her density to walk through objects.
Neither her nor MM have working telepathy, and Kamala doesn't shit her pants when there's a fire.

Did you need to be so mean about it?

The only explanation we ever got is that healing is like returning the injured part to its uninjured state, so I guess you could say she heals by unshapeshifting rather than shapeshifting, but you know what I mean. It's still an extrapolation of the same power.

Does J'onn have full density control? I know Vision does but I've never seen the Martian increase his to become diamond-hard. He always just goes intangible.

Yeah, actually.

Tell me about this character? Her looks make me think of Kat from Gravity Rush. It's a marvel character so I doubt she has Kat's personality

She’s a fan-girl who has an almost annoying interest in super heroes, she gains powers via the Inhumans push and has been struggling to figure out how to be a hero and what that means exactly

She sounds like super hero Akko

BUY MY BOOK INFIDEL

Her solo was pretty good, and she wasn’t half bad in ANAD AVENGERS, sadly I stopped following the storytimes after CW2, I herd the Inventor came back though, and that alone has gotten me wanting to read more.

I’d say check out the first five issues or so and see what you think of the character, and be sure to really look over each page, the artist loves throwing in little visual jokes and gags

Does he get the additional mass from a mass dimension?

>Every Kamal thread is a waifu thread or a Muslims are the cause of all the world's problems thread, the thread.

But muslims are regressive.

Even more than christians.

if he does then I can't think of a time he has used it, most of MM writers focus on shape shifting and telepathy, hell half the time writers forget Martians have their own heat vision equivalent. That is always the problem with superheroes that have a "Swiss Army knife" type of power set, people are bound to forget some of their powers.

Anyone who takes religion too far is regressive.

Cullen Bunn is a good writer and the concept is interesting but the art is shit.

Or that shapeshifting is her inhuman power and regeneration is her mutant power. The combination of the two is what enabled her to survive terrigen exposure when it kills most mutants on contact. That's why the two abilities don't work together - she can't heal while shapeshifting and can't shapeshift while healing.

Once the ink is dry on the Fox deal, all this will be revealed. She'll be attacked by a sentinel or something, and someone will realize she's a mutant and inhuman hybrid. Reed Richards, Beast, and Karnak will work together to find out what it is about her that kept her from dying so they can release that substance into the earth's atmosphere. The inhumans can release their giant fart clouds to create a bunch of other characters no one will ever care about (seriously... one of these guys had the ability to put people to sleep - usually you need to be a writer of the Inhumans book for that power) without killing the character everyone really cares about.

So just like that, a child of two worlds (Muslim and American born post 9-11), will become a child of two worlds (Mutant and Inhuman) to be a bridge between the two sides of a conflict that ultimately benefits neither.

Be nice, user. Lest this board is conquered by the Sup Forumstards.

>Cullen Bunn is a good writer
Name one book he's written that's not the Sixth Gun that's anything above just okay.

Harrow County is pretty good and Regression is shaping up well. I realize his big two work is seen as uniformly shit but you gotta understand I don't read that stuff anymore so my opinion of him is based on his indie work.

Indy*

>Harrow County is pretty good

I really like Harrow County...but I have to admit that's mostly the art. The actual writing just feels like it's wandering in circles a lot of the time.

That's actually not outright terrible, but isn't there already a mutant inhuman? Granted, one no one cares about and most writers have probably forgotten, but I know Sup Forums told me of one once.

Well, Luna Maximoff is the child of Quicksilver and Crystal, but they retconned Quicksilver to be a mutate. They kinda had to do it, since Quicksilver has been exposed to Terrigen in the past and didn't die.

So, technically, she's a human/inhuman hybrid. She's the only one I can think of, but I'm not the biggest fan of the Inhumans, so I might be wrong.

>look mommie i made up a term

The damned

I actually imagine Erica Mendez voicing Kamala.