AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Plot Details

Based on the recent leaks.

>Thanos destroys Xandar to reclaim the Power Stone in order to rebalance the Universe.

>On Earth, the Avengers are fractured, with Captain America leading a rogue faction formed by Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and Scarlet Witch. Iron Man is determine to prepare the world for another alien invasion.

>Thanos attacks the Asgardians’ ship and beats Thor, who is cast out into space. Loki uses the Space Stone to teleport Hulk to Doctor Strange’s Sanctum in New York City before surrendering it to Thanos in exchange for the Asgardians’ lives and a position as Thanos’ advisor. Thanos sends his minions to Earth.

>Doctor Strange finds Bruce Banner, who is unable to transform into the Hulk. Banner meets Iron Man and alerts him that Thanos is coming for the Infinity Stones. Iron Man begrudgingly contacts Captain America for help.

>Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum, confront Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man, and steal the Time Stone.

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Scarlet Witch and Vision in Scotland to steal the Mind Stone, but are foiled by Captain America and his team. Captain America sends Vision to Wakanda so Black Panther can protect him. The Winter Soldier is awakened to help in the battle.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy find Thor adrift in space while following Thanos’ trail of destruction, and split into teams, with Rocket and Groot accompanying Thor to visit the dwarf king Eitri, who forged the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos has cut off Eitri’s hands to prevent him from interfering with his plans, but Thor manages to operate Eitri’s star forge and create a new weapon, the axe Jarnbjorn.

>Meanwhile, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere and find Thanos torturing the Collector for the location of the Reality Stone, which is hidden on a faraway planet.

>Iron Man, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange meet with Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and confront Thanos on the faraway planet, while Captain America, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther and Banner in the Hulkbuster armor battle Thanos’ forces in Wakanda.

>The Hulkbuster is destroyed, and Banner “dies” by permanently becoming the Hulk.

>Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian are defeated.

>Thanos defeats the heroes in space and reclaims the Reality Stone, then teleports to Earth, defeats the heroes in Wakanda, destroys Vision and reclaims the Mind Stone.

>Thanos ventures into a parallel dimension to reclaim the Soul Stone. The Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy attempt to stop him, but Thanos ultimately defeats them and sacrifices Gamora for control of the Soul Stone.

>Thanos uses the completed Infinity Gauntlet to unleash a wave of destruction upon the cosmos. Loki betrays him to save the heroes and is killed.

>The survivors regroup and prepare for their final battle against Thanos, now the supreme master of the Universe.

Sounds legit.

I wonder if they'll have the stones to kill Gamora, though.

they probably will, since she'll just be resurrected at the end of Part 2

Rumor is that acquiring the Soul Stone requires sacrificing a loved one, and since Thanos "loves" Gamora the most of his children (as an object), he uses her for the cost.

Classic Thanos.

but the real question is, will it be kino?

Would have been better if Thanos hae actual feelings for her, would make the sacrifice mean something.

Also Gamora being "killed" and absorbed into the soulstone is a plot that has been done in the comics and seeing how Adam Warlock is in GotG vol 3 well it makes sense to bring her back there.

We still don’t know what happens to Spider-Man. He goes one on one with Thanos and ends up saying “I’m sorry, Tony” while laying on the ground injured.

I have a theory that Tony puts his armor on Peter and sends him back to Earth through a portal to get medica treatment.

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Scarlet Witch and Vision in Scotland to steal the Mind Stone, but are foiled by Captain America and his team.

This is going to be my main fucking problem with this film and my main fucking problem with Civil SHIT.

Why would Scarlett Witch and Vision need Black Widow and THE MIGHTY FALCONs stupid help?

For example in Avengers, Thor was dealing with the Portal and Leviathans, Iron Man was using his speed and flight to deal with the Chariots, Hawkeye was doing recon, Hulk was Hulking, Cap was leading and Black Widow was there too.

Imagine how retarded it would have been if Cap was trying to block the portal with his shield and Black Bimbo was trying to do that head scissors thing one a Leviathan.

In Civil shit the Russos said fuck all of that noise and you had THE MIGHTY FALCON, make Iron Man, War Machine and Vision look retarded as fuck, for no reason really. Wanda barely did anything and for whatever stupid reason no one thought to take out the quinjet before it took off... Oh and Vision was there too I guess.

Honestly, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. What could Cap, Falcon and Black Widow do to someone that Wanda can't do by her self?

There are so many ways Cap, Falcon and Widow can be productive, but the Russos seem to think they are Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman.

>SAVE ME CAPTAIN AMERICA

heh, how the tables have turned Sup Forums

>We still don’t know what happens to Spider-Man.

He gets his ass kicked.

>muh powerlevels

>Loki betrays him to save the heroes and is killed.
F

>Thanos doing the one and only thing Nebula was known for
Eh, whatever.

Dammit, I want Death to be in Avengers 4

Garthan is already dead, so it's not like that would have led to anything.

The problem is, there is no tension anymore.

In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, you felt like any one of the three characters were in as much danger as someone like Indiana Jones, or James Bond. That was part of the enjoyment of the movie... That they aren't invinsible. There was tension when Cap got in the elevator with all those guys. Or when he was confronted by the Jet or when they were being attacked by mercs with guns.

Now Cap is literally Superman and you can't ever be sure if he's ever in any actual danger. I wouldn't mind except they still try and treat these characters as Indiana Jones or Dare Devil level in other scenes in the same fucking movie...

It also makes it really cheap when they decide to kill characters. Characters rarely die or get injured in these movies because they were in a situation that was particularly dangerous for them, people just die because of the directors favouritism, or to pull the heart strings, like how fucking cringey.

I really, really doubt it will play out like that. Cap and his buddies will tip the balance over to Scarlet Witch and Thanos' two kids will retreat only to regroup with more aliens later. They're not going to do a Superman smackdown so much as they'll buy themselves a little more time to move Vision somewhere safely. I can totally see Cap doing that, especially if he's just giving orders and there are only 2 aliens (albiet skilled) to deal with.

Falcon literally dropkicks Proxima Midnight in the trailer.

Falcon kicks this bitch in her head good in the clip that I saw. If she can barely take a kick from THE MIGHTY FALCON. She can't take Wanda or Visions death beam.

You're absolutely retarded.

>and steal the Time Stone.

Wrong, bogus info here.

So? That's impressive, but it's hardly a Superman Smackdown. I doubt it will be the finishing move on Proxima Midnight that definitively defeats her.

>Loki betrays him to save the heroes and is killed.

This happened like 3 times already in the MCU?

Imagine being this autistic

'Indiana Jones and DareDevil'
No they don't... No, they definitely do not. Nooope. Caps been consistent as hell. Maybe its that you just underestimated where he was at from the beginning? Some people are so dumb they'll just make shit up to complain about I guess.

Right? Wtf LMAO

bruh...

Only happened once in Dark World

>now the supreme master of the Universe.

I hope we see cosmic beings in the next movie. Seeing Eternity and Living Tribunal would be amazing

>Loki betrays him to save the heroes and is killed

If Loki is still dead by the end of IW2, I will boil and eat a whole belt.

>fights with bucky
>well choreographed martial arts fight
>no obvious super powers, no spiderman like acrobatics or strides
>fights with Ultron
>throws him with one arm 20+ feet through concrete

This same retard will now tell me it wouldn't have looked weird or off if he casually threw the winter soldier 30 feet in the air with one arm

>civil war opening scene
>wanda takes out like 1 dude with the help of falcon
>falcon takes out a bunch
>cap takes out a bunch
>black bimbo takes out half an army at close range and not one retard decided to fire their assault rifles

yea what? They don't steal it, this info is wrong. He had it in the SDCC trailer, he has it in all the shots we've seen of him and it was seen on set of avengers 4. They never steal the time stone in this movie. Thanos does NOT complete the gauntlet in this movie.

Gonna hold you to that.

I think this is all just speculation. If anything, Avengers 4 is a time travel film cause the universe is doomed by the end of this one. That's how they get Captain Marvel and would explain set photos.

>le american reading comprehension meme

Am I supposed to beleive Falcon and Black Widow can't die from bullets or grenades like anyone else, because that was the point I was making, not that Captain America doesn't have super strength. My point was that they can die... like any other retard (i.e you). Unlike Thor who it would take something much more than a Sniper Rifle to kill for example.

This is literally the scene where the fight happens you dumb fuck, he obviously looses it a little later.

You know that the Time Stone is INSIDE the Eye of Agamotto, right? Having the necklace doesn't mean he has the gem.

IT'S HIM

Which means...they use the Time Stone? Which means Thanos doesn't get in in IW?

>>fights with Ultron
>>throws him with one arm 20+ feet through concrete
Legitimate point, Cap's fight with Ultron was pretty stupid, especially when he loses his shield. That was all Whedon and Ike, though, which is why I have higher hopes for the Russos and co.

The rest of the stuff is just autistic nitpicking.

>he obviously looses it a little later.

ok, believe fake BS and not all the facts you can put together yourself. Tony Stark clearly has it and is stopping time in the trailer so them stealing the amulet is a red herring and a ruse

I'm just saying, something is up. Avengers 4 set photos show the ending to Avengers (with Tony in two sets of cloths, one SHIELD uniform) and even the 1940's. The problem with having Thanos assemble the gauntlet at the end of IW is that it means the entire 4th film is just the heroes against an omnipotent character. It's really hard to pull off a 2 hour film that's entirely a final battle climax and most 2 part films simply delay the final battle (Jabba's palace, Davy Jones' locker, Kratos falling to hell again).

All I'm saying is, don't expect IW to end with Thanos just having the gauntlet and winning without some form of a catch. Otherwise, it's extremely difficult to build a 2 hour film around everyone fighting one guy.

Thanos doesn't get the time, soul or mind stone in IW. He only gets Power, space and reality.

>It's not in the trailer so it doesn't happen!

Honestly I've never liked Tony since before these films and Cap is my favourite fictional character since before these films along with other similar characters that I won't bother to mention but

>all those flying feets and clutch moments in the final avengers battle
>Surviving a giant blender with suit intact
>Fought Thor for a couple of minutes without dying
>being able to summon 30 suits out of his ass in Iron Man 3
>9/11ing the fucking Hulk

>Has trouble fighting Cap
>Has trouble with THE MIGHTY FALCON
>Even though he had a grip on him during the fucking fight

When Black Widow kills Thanos with her pussy grip attack, you retards will be happy.
When Falcon reverses time like Superman by going faster than the speed of light, you retards will be happy.

>someone posted it on Sup Forums so it happens

Nebula is also known for taking the Gauntlet from Thanos, which is probably being set up for the next movie

I still get triggered from you retards arguing with me about what happens in upcoming movies even though I prove you wrong every year.

Not that anyone cares about Transformers on here but my most triggering memory is from when I told people Ratchet died in Transformers 4, because the scene was literally in the trailer and retards of your ilk were arguing with me that it wasn't him.

>Now Cap is literally Superman
..How? Cap ate shit in Civil War, repeatedly. Also tension in a scene depends more on direction.

LOL, I look forward to you getting angry in the future. You're totally wrong too, which is hilarious. Screen shot this. They do not steal the time stone, you are wrong, stay mad faggot.

>Defied the laws of physics to hold down a helicopter
>Defied the laws of physics to catch Iron Man during flight with one hand
>Casually took punches to the head from Iron Man, not even cosmetic damage
>War Machine and Black Panther AT THE SAME TIME couldn't take him
>Beat up Spider-man pretty easily
>Vision didn't even attempt to face him because he was just that fucking scared of Superman, obviously

I used to screenshot, but people just pretend it wasn't them later and switch sides, like you will :^)

Oh I forgot, the only time Captain America even slightly hesitated or looked worried is when he came face to face with the unstoppable Black Bimbo/ Wonder Woman

Id honestly probably forget, I just like the idea you care that much that you would screen shot. I like that you're right every year and your last example was 4 years ago based on a trailer and something probably 1 guy denied so you sperg out likle "OMG YOU GUYS DONT BELEIVE ME" Lets see all these people that didnt believe you? You got proof, winnng arguments matters that much to you.. This guy is a master guys, he knows everything, tell us more about IW, how does thanos get the reality stone?

Well they need some casualties and it can't be easy ones like Hawkeye or Vision

Why can't Captain America die? Imagine the tension for the next film.