Tfw it's only been two days since the election and Sup Forums has turned on Trump

>tfw it's only been two days since the election and Sup Forums has turned on Trump

Never change, contrarians. I told you that you'd all turn on him as soon as he became president aka officially mainstream.

But you didn't listen.

If you had only listened.

(Or else CTR has just developed a new strategy.)

>>tfw it's only been two days since the election and Sup Forums has turned on Trump
What the hell are you talking about?

Kek we're too busy bathing on your tears to turn on him yet.

Stay salty

No one turned on Trump.
Shit thread, by a shit shill.
>CTR has just developed a new strategy
A shit strategy.: hi there, CTR!

(You)

post more of this cock socket

>>tfw it's only been two days since the election and Sup Forums has turned on Trump

I thought we agreed you'd stay the fuck out of here CTR?

Go and stay go, before we actually gas you and your paymasters.

what new strategy? talking shit about trump? thought thats what ctr was paid for

look on the bright side bitch. hillary wont get impeached after 2 months and you wont have that loud mouth kain running shit after her

Just wait for next year, they'll be blaming his election on "cuckservatives"

$0.02 Shekels was deposited into your account. Thank you for contirubting to the Soros Open Society Foundation

>handful of troll threads and leafs shitposting because they're salty about having to take in our mexicans and libtards
>"Y-YOU HATE TRUMP NOW HAHA"

>Just wait for next year, they'll be blaming his election on "cuckservatives"

Top kek, what ever helps you sleep at night faggot, what stage of grief is this? Bargaining?

Trump is love, Trump is Life

Sup Forums has absolutely not turned on Trump. Just shill FAGGOTS spreading shit.

>CTR new strategy
>Tell everyone "I told you Trump was bad"

97810178(You)
Are you such a nigger?

Keep crying lil bitch. Need more salt

Nobody's turned on him.

>(Or else CTR has just developed a new strategy.)

^This. It's literally just shills.

100% this, the new strategy is to work tirelessly to demoralize us and drive a wedge between us and the emperor

fucking kikes man, they just never stop trying to jew us

Listened to what? Sup Forums thrives on chaos, and it's literally just brought the chaos candidate to the presidency. Even if Trump is a faggot who disavows everything he's said, the momentous butthurt caused by him winning the election makes it all worth it.

This
OP broke the golden rule. Never post an image more interesting than the topic of the Thread.

stop roachposting

don't worry, NeoCTR changed their rhetoric, Trump is still GOD EMPEROR.

Reality is prettier.

she's literally tumblr

Left is prettier but right is cuter

I must say, OP, you literal nigger, your reality framing skills are top notch.

we're not falling for it, even if you spam this forum for a year or his whole presidency you won't fool us

Would still inseminate

Even if Trump betrayed us, I would not "turn on him".

I would be sad, but I expect to be betrayed, so it wouldn't ruin me. And honestly, all the tears and pain of the last few days from the SJWs is worth anything, including being betrayed.