Will Drumpf be the stupidest president in American history?

Will Drumpf be the stupidest president in American history?

Sorry, Obama owns that title for the foreseeable future. Even Jimmy Carter was glad to not be the worst president ever anymore.

Second, only to W

>you are now aware that leafs are going to cuckpost for the next four years about trump

why is it always a leaf

I mean, he's not wrong. It's just his choice of words.

If there's anything worse than a leaf poster, it's a butt hurt leaf poster

>stupid
>graduated from Harvard Law

I get you don't like him, but that doesn't translate to unintelligence

In terms of shitpost quality, Leafs are at the fucking bottom. Aussies make incredible shitposts compared to you guys. Maybe all that time at the mosque has started to fuck with your head.

Computers and the internet aren't real life. They're an afterthought. Cyber Security is unimportant. The more years go by the more the current generation is unable to discern real life from fantasy.

Computers. Are not. Real life. Get it? I'm sorry you young kids have such trouble understanding that since you were bombarded with it your entire lives.

>graduated from Harvard Law
this shit used to mean something
but now all of these universities are 99% niggers who are dumb as fuck & get a free ride
its ridiculous, but it is true

Whoa
Really activated my almonds

And Trump graduated from Wharton, what's your point?

Exactly, it used to mean something.

It meant something when he graduated then, but anyone graduating there now doesn't mean anything.

He has the true education from Harvard. Everyone these days are just indoctrinated fools.

Graduating from college these days doesn't mean you are smart. It means you are a good goy who is willing to accept whatever the Jews tell you to believe without question.

You absorb anything they tell you without question and then they pat you on the head and tell you you are smart.

You already lost CTR. No need to shill any more. Trump has already won. Now kill yourself you worthless bag of shit.

No, but you may be the most stupid leaf in history,

Congratulations

What percentage of Obama's academic achievements can be attributed to affirmative action, would you say?

W got Cs in equivalent schools, but he earned them.

ehh, no matter when he graduated, it is not a very good idea to base how intelligent you think someone is on where they went to school
"donations" and other money piles can get you through any school, period.

Obama doubled the entire 200+year history of debt in 8 years.

Obama was nothing more than just another random nigger. Wake up.

Anybody that thinks Trump is stupid after what he just achieved are themselves stupid.

the stages of grief, friend. Hillary supporters will have broken butts for years.

Perhaps, but still better than Clinton.

>cyber security is unimportant
>preferred candidate won due to cyber security concerns dogging the opponent's campaign

well, which is it? did the clinton emails matter or not?

I personally never cared about the emails. I hated Hillary for other reasons, most of which she did pre-internet, such as Whitewater. Or all the people she killed.

The emails weren't shit to me except for a few tidbits in them.

You CTR shills are still active?

We need to eliminate the stragglers.

This.

>But honestly should we expect different from liberals at this point?

No. The wealthiest. Hottest wife. Even the previous 2 were hot.