ITT: Sup Forums shows that are generally agreed upon to be shit

ITT: Sup Forums shows that are generally agreed upon to be shit
I’ll start

Also this

That show was rarely talked about back then, even in ITT: Cartoons only you watched threads

why do you spam OP?

That show was good, fuck off

Well nowadays on Sup Forums it’s generally agreed to be shit because of the faggot that was spamming threads about it

The Loud House

quintessential

t. Witchfag

i liked the show, the episode where they are stranded on the bus was nice

W.I.T.C.H. is one of the best shows ever

Steen Universe

It was a good show.

>WITCHfag actually believes his show is better than SU

Steven Universe not even a,decent show. Its absolute crap and it doesn't focus on its story much. They stopped a story arc just to have a birthday episode for crying out loud

>as opposed to WITCH and nonstop fetish-tier bullshit throughout

not really
Steven's birthday was in the middle of Peridot's redemption arc, that's a good place to put it. We didn't need back-to-back-to-back-etc Peridot episodes to tell a cohesive story arc.

What's so shit about this show though? I've seen it meme'd on here that its bad, but no real reason. Its fun and stupid, like back at the barnyard (sans Dr. Pig)
Same with this one. Its harmless and I chilled out with it on one screen, while playing phantasy star on another. Plus those twins are fucking great.

back at the barnyard was unironically funny though, they knew how shit it was and they had fun with it, kinda like that new sonic cartoon

Remember when this was generally one of the most hated cartoons on the internet a few years ago?

And? Just because a crew sings a "penis fart" song, or whatever, doesn't make it inheritly "better". MGPaM had that Saturday morning cartoon feel that I like in my show with awkward comedy, different strokes, my man

Do you actually like Steven Universe? I've seen tons of hate for it on Sup Forums

i guess
first two seasons were GOAT, it's gotten a lot worse over time but it's still fine. and who would've guessed you'd see a lot of Sup Forums bitching...

The comic was good, the show was shit.
If you ever want to learn how WITCH went from solid source material to television mediocrity, I recommend "Valuable Lessons" by Andrew Nicholls.
>There was a big change at episode 7, when we were called to a meeting and told to “play down the girls” from now on because the series had been sold to Jetix, which had a young male audience.
Some fuck-ups were on him, some on Disney, but there was no way the production clusterfuck could have magically turned into a passable show.