This is the America you created, Sup Forums

This is the America you created, Sup Forums.

bump

10/10

oh dear

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

[Ads] J-List is back! Use this $5 coupon: 4CHAN5

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

View Announcement
...Anonymous (ID: +PkyiKvr)
11/10/16(Thu)20:47:01 No.97812342
1478828323600.jpg
47 KB JPG
This is the America you created, Sup Forums.

lol

kys

cunt

again

Truly amazing

the kek is restless

You people are fucked in the head. Kys

i already know what the speech bubble says without even opening the image

Delightful

Is this satire that pol made? I've seen some shit similar to this, but not to this degree. yet.

Needs to be more subtle to not be instantly spotted as satire

I'm literally shaking right now.

I was just walking home and three white men wearing Trump hats stopped me. They tried to hi-five me, and I ignored them as I usually do with strangers. I know not to talk to strangers, I'm 36 btw. They asked me who I voted for and I said "that's none of your business." That's when things got bad. They said go back to Africa. I said I'm white. They said technically everyone is from Africa. I said I've never been there. They asked if I knew who Pepe was. I said yes hes the frog that rides the unicycle. That's when they pulled my underwear up from the back of my pants, which pulled my dick (small) and testicals into my ass hole with my underwear. I asked them why they were doing this and they said because it's legal now its legal for them to do this and they were going to take away my health care that I already can't afford or figure out how to sign up for. What's happening to america. My four year old say all this to me, btw. I'm just repeating it.

Eat shit and die

KEK DELIVERS

(You)

>cisscumshoulddie
Obviously a joke account.

I really, really, really like this image q

PLEASE

My penis can only get so erect!

Cuck

>gang-banged
>not gang-raped

choke on a dick

The description of the wedgie really puts this over the top lol

yiu fuk

Damn you.

faglord

it should be top priority right now for Sup Forums to be absolutely blasting twitter/dumblr/jewbook with comically hyperbolic stories like OP's

think about how much fucking salt could be extracted

nigger

>gang-banged
Shouldn't that be "gang-raped"? Gang-bang generally refers to a consensual group sex, innit?

I was just walking home and three white men wearing trump hats stopped me. They tried to hi-five me, and I ignored them like I usually do with strangers. I know not to talk to strangers, I'm 36 btw. They asked me who I voted for and I said "that's none of your business." That's when things got bad. They said go back to Africa. I said I'm white. They said technically everyone is from Africa. I said I've never been there. They asked me if I knew who Pepe was. I said yes hes the frog that rides the unicycle. That's when they pulled my underwear up from the back of my pants, which puleld my dick (small) and testicals into my ass hole with my underwear. I asked them why they were doing this and they said because it's legal now its legal for them to do this and they were going to take away my healthcare that I already can't afford or figure out how to sign up for. What's happening to america. My four year old say all this to me, btw. I'm just repeating it.

Responding

my god that is an overweight doggo

my boy

>puleld my dick (small)

faggot

I saw a white man with a Trump hat at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet one of them in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him how he could vote a racist sexist pig into office or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Tacos in his hands without paying.

The undocumented immigrant at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any bad trade deal infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by chanting "Build The Wall".

kill yourself

Kys

Fuck you motherfucker.

Hispanic California Democrat here. Today I went into the office and a trump supporter followed me in and Unleashed an 8.2 magnitude earthquake. I am literally shaking right now.

jhahahahahahhaskdjlhasdljk

i hope this never ends EVER

fuck you

go fuck yourself

every tine

This 8 year old boy needed medical attention after he heard that Trump won.

>LGBTQIADG+

Dear god, why isn't LGBT enough any more?

.|.

4 year old's story mind

baka

kys faggot

If you were a white-hispanic this wouldn't have happened. This is Trump's America now, deal with it.

fuck you canada

fugg

if repeating numbers your mom is gang raped and killed by a wild pack of nigger

Worst meme ever

fuck obama

What have you done, Sup Forums?

Meme magic is not a toy..

fucking shiiiiit

Wanker

Fuck you, eat shit ad die

>Buk-kakke

I fucking hate this shit

It really should just be LGBA since Trans isn't a sexual orientation and all that other shit can be described by letter in LGBA.

nice

Fuck you

is there more shit like this?
i spent the day reading stuff by really concerned people and i need some releive

>the cops applauded
The realest one I've read all night.

GOOD JAAAAB

is this real?

boo

fuck

omfg.......

Obongo

gas yourself

DAMNIT

How do I always end up falling for these?

Seems a little late to propose now.

fuck you

Aliens did this...

>They said go back to Africa. I said I'm White. They said technically everyone is from Africa

O M G.

>they're literally killing theirselves over trump winning

Fug xdxdxd

(You)

That sly coon Obama is still up to no good.

fuck fine

(you)

ebin

fuck off obongo

>Curiosity

Leaf

wtf, i hate obama now

dog move obama

omg