What cartoons do nudity right these days?

What cartoons do nudity right these days?

MLP

shadman.

Any that have it, I guess.

God this has got to be the only time I've seen a cartoon show depict little girl nudity.

Powerpuff Girls did it

Chippetes to some degree

Neither of those showed butt.

These days? None.

Loud House had Lincoln and Lynn Jr in the bathtub but I think they were more like toddlers.

Wait a minute...

You sure about that?

Not even the only time they've done it.

Define "right". Like, when a cartoon does a plot that's centred around nudity?

fuck, meant to reply to

Why do your spam threads always get nuked by Mods before hitting bump limit?

good thread
now gib moar loli butts

So many examples of this on my harddrive and my pc is fucked lol. Theres probably an archive or every example of cartoon nudity somewhere

did you just have that collage ready in case someone mentioned naked simpsons children?

Mary?

im pretty sure it's shopped
the 2 in the topleft should have diapers on

it's not shopped

No, they were naked in the episode for no reason.

I didn't make any collage, that's how it is in the episode.

hmmm, wonder why i swore there was a diaper on them

That's an edit.

Yeah, THAT'S why he had it ready made.

>no reason
It was a reference you clearly didn't get.

Theres so many examples of this in anime as well

kek

Thanks guys, I mean I already knew about those, but its always worth a shot if I could get someone to "correct" me with ones I hadn't heard about.

Maybe if you're a furry.

They're babies, that doesn't count.

Rick & Morty

How does that make any sense?
Surely that only makes it worse than adult nudity.

Baby nudity in animation is pretty damn common. Supposedly because at that age being naked around others is part of life. From the moment they are born, to times like when they need to have their diaper changed.

Adult nudity can be seen as risque, but it's that period during childhood which is seen as the big danger zone, which some shows only daring to touch it if it involves boy nudity.

>Adult nudity can be seen as risque, but it's that period during childhood which is seen as the big danger zone, which some shows only daring to touch it if it involves boy nudity.
You know how I know you're American?

You see Bart's dick in "Specs and the City".

No idea, but you'd be wrong. Maybe you're under the impression of that since I'm making observations of the largely american animation industry?

No one is attracted to 0-3 year olds, they look like potatos. But older children invoke forbidden lust, and so it’s taboo and illegal to see them naked.

Strange how this seems to be an exclusively American problem. People in normal countries don't look at an 8 year old and say "Wow, I want to fuck that."

You're right, godless third world countries like yours go out and do it.

You need to learn about a magical time called “the 70s”.

Child nudity is rarely done now in America. There's too much pedo panic and its not fun anymore.

Meanwhile Japan(and maybe Europe) do it likes it nothing.

The real reason is that childhood nudity doesn't have connotations of innocence in America like it does in some other countries. It's a side-effect of the fact that until approximately 80 years ago the areas that dominated our culture, particularly pop culture, were heavily urbanized and located in areas where going naked was a bad idea most of the time. Childhood nudity was seen as something indicative of rural poverty and lack of sophistication.

Even Japan has to censor loli nipples nowadays.

aren't third world countries full of catholics though?

>It's a side-effect of the fact that until approximately 80 years ago the areas that dominated our culture, particularly pop culture, were heavily urbanized and located in areas where going naked was a bad idea most of the time
It still is. The main media centers in the country are NYC and LA.

Why are non-Americans so fucking obsessed with America?

Nobody is obsessed with America, just that most people in other countries don't have problems with popping spontaneous boners at seeing a child's behind.

You really want to see more nude female children in cartoons, don't you?

What gave me away?

>Russians and Pajets aren't famous for this

But the Simpsons never even showed Lisa naked in the Ullman shorts when she was just girl Bart.

Chris Savino was slowly working in that direction inch by inch. Nickelodeon realized it and invented a fake sexual harassment claim to get rid of him before it was too late.

>Desperately wanting nude children on public cartoons
>Fake sexual harassment

I wish America was half as pedo as the Netherlands or Finland

Is this the 70s?

...you don't?

>even little fillies get butt shots all the time
I love it.

Believe me, Savino was a dangerous man. Nickelodeon had to stop him from legitimizing lolicon. :^)

>That stock pose for hide any questionable body

The OP pic is cropped, you do see the asses of the people in front in the actual episode.

Stop it user. I already spent enough money on buying art last year, I don't want to start off this year with you making me want to buy more.

>Why are non-Americans so fucking obsessed with America?
Because american freedom
Trump is building factories in Nevada (Tesla Factory, Tesla Factory of iphones batteries, A iphone factory)
Trump universal healthcare

Everybody want be american.

They don't put naked little girls in cartoons because animators get a boner and feel ashamed when they try to draw it.

>shadman

The French

They give no fucks.

Out of context this is really fucking weird

what the fuck nu-simpsons

Yeah that was a weird episode.

Honestly the typical 8 year old has no more development than a 3 year old.

You mean apart from being a foot taller and losing their baby fat, causing them to have completely different proportions?

>11 image replies
come on Sup Forums you use to be better than that.

That doesn't mean they have tits, curves, pubes, or developed genitals.

Good.