Have you been feeling it Sup Forums? It's like ever since Trump won I've felt extremely high energy...

Have you been feeling it Sup Forums? It's like ever since Trump won I've felt extremely high energy. I go to work and I'm actually feeling happy. Liberals all around me are losing their fucking minds. He's not even the president yet and I already feel like this is a better place. Have you felt it too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE
youtu.be/Y1D3a5eDJIs
mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been feeling it so hard at work. If happiness were on a scale of 1-10, I have been at an average of 8.5 for the past two days. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

indeed. the tears are still delicious

I have had a boner since Tuesday nighy

You draw energy from what would devastate normal people. You have been radicalized.

Hear libtard chimp outs blocked traffic and took me 2hours longer to get home. Then I just think of Trump as President and smile.

You lefties aren't normal, I can tell you that.

youtube.com/watch?v=qT_XgtsMiPE

A weird feeling in my head. Seriously. Ever since Trump won, I haven't been able to shake it. It's not painful at all. It's a comfy feeling and I've had a natural good taste in my mouth the last two days. I think I'm finally releasing all my endorphins that have laid dormant the last 30+ years or something. I've never felt this before.

I feel good. It's a numb, careless feeling.

Not even a Trump supporter, but I just can't wipe this stupid grin off my face.

bro i know this feel
the fucking weather is sunny and hot and PERFECT in los angeles too

this is the fucking music to go along with this ride man

youtu.be/Y1D3a5eDJIs

>normal = agrees with me
>radical = doesn't agree with me

Same. I'm in college and a couple of my classes have liberal teachers. Watching them lose it has been the best.

at my college there is a group of female students, all siting in the middle of the hallway crying. i started singing at the top of my lungs DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD. they screamed at me. needless to say, the results were funny as hell

I can't stop smiling, and when I hear somebody say something negative about the election I burst out laughing. Is this what it's like to be happy pol?

I was offered entrance to the Navy Nuke School when I took the ASVAB at 18 years old and got a 96. I couldn't make myself sign as I did not want to power the American Murder Machine in any way more than I already do (paying taxes).

I am now 22 and have dropped out of school twice. Nothing seems to go my way and I have been only losing skills and interests as time goes on. I have been like a leaf blowing in the wind.

After feeling truly patriotic for the first time in my life (Bush and Obama and SJWs, you can't blame me) I will be enlisting with the United States Navy in their Nuclear Propulsion program.

Times are changing. I want to be great again and I want this country to be great like I am too young to remember it ever being.

MAGA. I hope Trump doesn't get me killed.

RAD
A
D

quit leaking from the steam group onto /gsg/ onto pol, yohan
go away

Your post reads like a clickbait article

You might be autistic, as well

I'm actually part of Alex Grandi's seriousposting brigade

yeah I'm basking in the fact that your average american is now okay with thinking that white people created pretty much everything

I even made a right-wing death squad joke to my black coworker with no ill effect

t. rob

Just look at this.
mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1

We did it. Trans people are committing suicide, blacks are getting beat up again, muslims are afraid to wear their towels....we made America great again. Keep it up and the mexicans will leave on their own!

Trump winning cured my year long depression.

I'm not even kidding. I've felt great since Tuesday night after so long of nothing.

Meme magic is real.