ITT: Characters who always were and are, 100% right

In before 'Doomwank'.

He's still right.

Tony wasn't 100% right.

>give up all your freedoms and surrender all power to me goys
Doom was never right.

Alright, alright. He was 99% right.

Cyclops was unironically right. Muties had their own sovereign nation and stayed out of world afairs. They were BASED Muties until Logan got all soft.

rightclops.jpeg

It's been proven that Doom ruling the planet makes the world a better place.

You may not like it, but this is what peak peace and prosperity looks like.

>Egyptian Cat ruling over African Nazis
>says Fascist Gyppo is Right
>I'm supposed to believe that
>topkek.jpg
Go home Victor The Gyppo, you're drunk.

Also he always has a global 7,000 mile head start at all times.

More like -30% right. Cap was about 83.4% right, because there is no scenario in which superheroes giving up their information and enlisting in the government is not a terrible idea. Cap just fucked up because there was no scenario in which his resistance could win.

Yeah, I'm sure Mrs Brightmore is gonna be real glad when Mickey Smith who got bitten by a radioactive spider and developed mutant fire powers, lights up the block because he tried to stop a mugger and ended up putting fire on the grass.

>Cyclops was unironically right.

Don't worry Scotty boy, I believe you Sport. If they hadn't rebooted my brain you and I could've been good pals!

Well obviously, the one time it happened involved him literally mind controlling all of humanity

Tel your masters, that no matter what they try to do, the truth will set you free. No wall, no prison, no fortress can stop it.

>tfw Marvel are too much of a bunch of limp-wristed fags to actually make and sell Cyclops Was Right shirts

The issue is it all takes place within the context of the Marvel universe, where the US govt has funded and employed multiple programmes to genocide sections of their own populace before more reasonable methods.

I'd buy one.

I'm sure Mickey and Mrs Brightmore will both be elated when they're not conscripted into an evil Superpowered Army ruled by a super-villain that tricked the government into giving him retardedly unprecedented power

>Not starting with Rightclops

Are suggestions limited to Marvel?
The poster boy for "always right" is Batman!

Idk why that was written that way but that is correct

>Ignoring what he's done in the past. Blindly, stupidly disregarding the entire graveyards he's filled, the thousands who have suffered, the friends he's crippled. You know, I thought... I thought I'd be the last person you'd ever let him hurt. If it had been you that he beat to a bloody pulp, if he had taken you from this world, I would've done nothing but search the planet for this pathetic pile of evil, death-worshiping garbage and then send him off to hell!

Catgod also supports Doom.

My favorite part of his whole monologue was when he just blasted apart Batfag's "muh slippery slope" bullshit.

>I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent, just *him*!

How is that blasting it apart?
>It's basically why don't you just cross that line just once. for me?