>hanging out at a cemetery
I'll pick neither, thank you.

(No, seriously - what the actual fuck?)

She does?

You are saying if this actually has a choice. Also,

Well, not that much, but more than just ms. phone obsessed teen

neither

I chose...Robin.

Pick the red one user, dont care about logic...centeries are good for F...
if you know what I mean

If Tambry can be happy with a piece of shit emo kid who tried to hypnotize his last GF she'll be ecstatic with me.

Plus I doubt you could convince Wendy to move out of Gravity Falls. That place fucking needs SCP.

I meant mattiedoll

Delicious Brown who's highly picky OR
Skanky Redhead who opens her legs for anyone in a band? Tough choice.

This is probably best.

without the weird shit, Wendy's just gonna end up getting hooked on meth from how bored she'll be living in a backwood

I'm not taking the advice of someone who couldn't spell a word that had already been spelled correctly in the very post he was replying to.

>not getting your hands on as much brown meat as possible

It's like you WANT to die when the apocalypse happens.

Robbie fucked them both

A cemetary is like a public park, only more peaceful and more angsty.

Where I live there are a shit ton of cemetaries. When I go for a walk in a new neighborhood, I often find myself accidentally wandering into new cemeteries I’ve never been to before, and they’re the nicest places. The animals there aren’t used to a lot of people coming through so they wander about confidentally, it’s quiet and often seccluded, the grounds are neatly kept, sometimes there are new flowers, there’s a shitton of free flowerpots tucked away in the secret ditch in the back, and there are neat stones and sculptures everywhere. Also if you like dead people, they got that too. It’s the perfect teen hangout spot.

I forge my own destiny.

What this guy said. It's just a park with more stonework and fewer ball games. Yeah there's assholes who hang out there for the spoops, but Wendy isn't one of them.

[desire to know more intensifies]

>didn't pick the one to the right
pleb taste

Idea for a hot AU: It's that Love God episode, but instead of hooking up Tambry with Robbie, Tabry accidentally hooks up with Mabel. The climactic scene involves some kind of double date between Wendip and Tambel.

Or Mabry.

(How come nobody's tried making this an actual ship?)

Who was in the wrong here?

why choose when you can fuse

Alex Hirsch.

Because no one deserves to get stuck with Mabel.

Loli Tambry.

trash

What if Tambry were able to help Mabel chillax for once in her life, and in turn Mabel showed her the wonders of using her phone's vibration as a pleasure device?

>four year old with purple hair

I'm badly triggered by that.

such bad taste

That looks a bit like a mexican ghost.

actually with the shade of red I'd say Peggy Bundy

Good.

Bad. Keep it pure.

I pick both making out as I rub my dick between their lips

what

I'm assuming he's talking about the ugly eyeball-over-hair look

I'll pick one of both then.

Always go for the one who will bang and probably go for a movie you fucks. Jesus christ none of you had a partner huh?

It's a shame we never saw anything interesting about her, because Wendy had the potential.

On the other hand, it's good, because everything Hirsch dwells on long enough, he ruins.

What a maddening episode. Dipper did nothing wrong. Females are just nutty.

Everyone but Candy.

>Bad. Keep it pure.
so much bad taste on Sup Forums tonight

Wendy, no question.

fpbp

I wonder what it'd have been like if Dipper and Mabel didn't exist, and the show instead focused on Wendy and her group of friends.

More "6teen" and less "Twin Peeks".

Wendy, Always!

>uguu

>Left
Hot but will annoy you on how she likes hanging out with kids more than you and will dump you after doing a single mistake, where she will say how misogynistic you where, and how women are better than men. Next day you will wake up and be tormented by two children due to her over reaction, and when you try to complain, nobody believes you since they saved the world some time ago.
>Right
A bit moody but she´ll be good for you

Pacifica
Still best girl no matter how stacked and bigger is better too.

yes

Everything you just said sounded absolutely awful.

Unless he has guaranteed control over his new creation, it's a bad idea. Between rugged lumberjane willpower and generationally ingrained upper-class pride, she can't be tamed through conventional methods.

this guy gets it

No, no no no. It's a genius idea.
Think about it. Take a second. Ding.

what if he wants to be controlled by her?

ikr