Kamala khan

Opinion of this superheroine

I like her. I wish they hadn't tanked her books sales with garbage event tie-ins to garbage events.

Pure and not for lewds

she cool

She's a good interesting character. She's better than Carol .

Essentially she's a thinly veiled ploy to frame Islam as being safe, friendly, compatible with other cultures and having no problem with interaction into new societies, when in reality Islam as a philosophy is diametrically opposed to every single value that makes up Western liberal secular democracies and is dangerous, hateful and inherently hostile to those who break it's rules even if they are not Muslims. It ends up eating away at the non-Islamic societies surrounding it like cultural acid.

Didn't take long for Sup Forums to get here.

Worked better as a street level rookie

Her version of islam has modernized. It's actively eschewing its outdated bits so it can integrate into modern society, much like how christians no longer practice stoning people for adultery or selling their children into slavery.

Radical, literal islam is incompatible with a functional society, but then christianity would be as well if followed literally and completely.

Filthy Mudslime Shithuman who needs to be gassed.

Generic teneager superhero girl from Marvel, they have been doing this kind of characters since the 80's with Kitty Pride I think, just like all the others, cute the first half docen of issues, after that horrible

hmm would you say that White Evangelical Christians are ' diametrically opposed to every single value that makes up Western liberal secular democracies'. Because they oppose things like Same Sex Marriage more then Muslims do here.

Sup Forums, get out and stay out.

I think her book is still good.

She's still a street level rookie

It still is good. I figure they'll give her another trade or two before doing a relaunch to boost her sales numbers. She's already at eight TPBs, if they can get her to 10 before relaunching that'd be pretty respectable.

Sup Forums get out, this is a muslim board

Lewd and not for pure.

She was prematurely skyrocketed to Avengers status, then awkwardly knocked back down

How is gay marriage a western traditional value?

Islam is compatible with other cultures or else only Arabs would be Muslims.

Stop being Muslim.

>you have to be Sup Forums to have a basic understanding of what Islam is

>much like how christians no longer practice stoning people for adultery
>Confusing Christianity with Judaism
No but seriously there's a whole parable about the woman at the well and Jesus saying “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”
No need for modernization.

Is she being Islam ever relevant in comics? Or it is like Magneto being Jewish, never comes out and only there to give lip service for liberals.

Ok this I agree with.

No. It’s because they converted other races of people through violent jihad.

It barely comes up.

Christians never practiced stoning dumbshit.

Barely relevant except for the occasional soapbox speech. Her brother is the super-devout one, but it's mocked by saying that he only does it to avoid having to get a job.

maybe your right but White Evangelical Christians dont hang gay people from cranes or throw them of buildings

we are more creative

She holds a book of Hadiths on the cover of the first issue. Moderate and reformist Muslims (the tiny minority of them) don’t accept the Hadiths.

>Evangelical Christians
Is that a thing there, in Europe only Gypsies worship that branch of Christianity

If Marvel and DC ever do single issue crossovers again I’d love to have a team up with her and Super-Man, I’d love to have him bully her, and then feel bad about it after she scolds him.

even if they did the christian and Catholic church's realised they couldnt stop the age of reason so they moved with the times, with the protest in iran and the push back against Islam in Poland and other European countries, islam needs to reform or they will destroy them self and millions of people will die

>if you hold the book you fully support its ideas
really?

you have to be this smart to post

i live down under and we only really have Catholics and born again Christians

Seriously though go fuck yourself.

Nobody can reform Islam because it isn't centralized.

I think she's pretty cute her book is alright and she should stick to being a hero of the streets and not in Avenger and Teen hero groups
it seems like she got fucked by events back to back

>Muh Inquisition

Amazing that Protestant Black Legends still have their sheep brainwashed centuries later.

Any academic will show you that the Spanish Inquisition in its 3 hundred years existing only executed at most 3 to 5 thousand people.

10 people a year who all chose to not recant their views or relapsed into heresy after fair warning is hardly a massacre.