Body language expert says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before

>Body language expert says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925464/Body-language-expert-reveals-REALLY-happened-fatigued-Obama-tentative-Trump-met-time-White-House.html

He knows. He knows about the Aliens now, doesn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>experts
Experts also said Trump would not become president.

He's president.

Experts say Trump will not be a good president.

Trump will make America great again.

>dey wuz rilly kangz...

We are fucked

It shows they stuck him in a really narrow fucking chair.

He knows

>You were right to ask for my birth certificate Donald. This isn't my home planet.

yes, aliens are real, and we depent on trump that they would not fuck us completely.

He finally knows about the Jews. It's over guys, America, no, the fucking world needs a civil war.

>Trump learned something he didn't know before after attending a security briefing

Well I would hope so.

They told him who really shot JFK.

yea he has learned the White House is really a total downgrade compared to where he used to live

Uhhh no shit? He just had a briefing with one of the most knowledgable people in the world.

You jest bong but there are almost certainly tons of secret things that a new president has to learn that are disturbing and would change your view of the world. I don't think their premature aging is purely the result of stress.

>post yfw Obama was telling the truth on Kimmel and everyone just thought he was joking

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

There is only so much we can learn from Hillary's email server

Obama actually rigged the election so Trump would win after Hillary publicly claimed that the entire government was subverted by Soviet insurgents under Obama's watch

He's secretly calling all liberals huge pussies with that hand sign. He's like us, he's enjoying wallowing in their tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

He told him the secrets of Mexican warlocks.

Thats a position reflecting confidence

look it up faggot

Ya think?

Can you really tell what someone is thinking or knows based on their body language?

the meeting was just 1h and a half long. I think Obama just showed him that under his skin he's a reptilian, there was not time for many other things.

Oh crap you can see him thinking about it.

>body language experts
>experts

Fucking bullshit. Having your hands like this means you're in charge/control of the siuation.

>Honestly, as president, I was only using 13% of my full power.

>Body language experts are pollsters

Are you going to call your doctor an idiot when he diagnoses you as well?

oh shit.

underrated

whoah

they told him about moloch

""The aliens won't let it happen, they exercise strict control over us." -Obama

Spoopy

>experts say someone gets briefed new knowledge upon being elected president
I should become one of these experts too. Might be the easiest job.

Obama whispered, "I really was born in Kenya".

lel nice
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

I have more of them, if you'd like!

Body language expert (who has never seen Trump in his neutral state) says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before
He does that when he has nothing to do with hands. Angela Merkel does the same thing with her hands

Yea I doubt some body language expert is capable of getting inside the mind of a man who's made over a billion dollars via negotiating skill.

>Meeting was meant to be 30 minutes.

>It lasted over an hour and a half.

Don't really know what to think of that tbqhwy

t. not an expert

He probably got informed that he has no power over certain (((entity))) and he would put his family in danger and branded as a lunatic if he reveals anything.

So what do you think Obama actually briefed him on?

when merkel does it its her signaling illuminatti shit.

notice trump intentionally didnt make his hands in the same shape merkel does

>Body language expert says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before
No shit? He gets a bunch of intelligence briefings and shit now.

Its not on the chart. This is an unknown gesture in the Trump vocabulary.

There's probably alot of secrets out there that the president doesn't know (unless there comes a time that they need to know).

It's simple.

They showed him video of JFK's assassination.

From the Grassy Knoll.

Lol

Ahmed, Austria will be great again soon. You better run while you still can.

he gave obama the succ

He knows how far islam's plan to dominate the world has come and how they have infiltrated everywhere

Probably just now hitting him the immense responsibility that now lies on his shoulders.

You know, they say all presidents lie...and if that's so, me, as a beaner, I'll try to calm down

>branded as a lunatic
This is what got him into office in the first place, mehmet

>He knows. He knows about the Aliens now, doesn't he?

nah bro, they told him about the clathrate gun that has gone off

Josh Earnest said they spent most of the time talking about how to staff the white house

ayylmaos, (((they))) and moloch.

He sits like that with his hands all the time. It's what he does. In fact, look up the Jimmy Fallon interview. I believe he did the same, off the top of my head.

>u see dem riots white boy? They finna get worse on my say so

>He knows. He knows about the Aliens now, doesn't he?
Aliens = russians..

He said he learned what some of the challenges are from talking to Obama.

This, you could see how agitated he was during his acceptance speech when he congratulated everyone on his team one by one.

oh fucking hell

> dailymail

>tfw you see michelle obamas BBC

His hands are simply in their usual "let's make buisness" position.

Obama literally told him about the Ayyys.

He's taking the job seriously.

Look I wanted Trump to win BADLY and Tuesday night was one of the greatest of my life, but I liked Obama. Maybe not all his policies but Obama without a doubt had the temperament to lead the country unlike the maniac witch Hillary. Obama was presidential throughout, though the campaigning for Hillary was a bit over the top and I'm sure he regrets it.

There's only 5 people on the planet who can tell you what its like to be president. Only five brains you can really pick to understand what its like. It's a pretty select fucking group, and without a doubt one of the most difficult jobs in the world. So I'd hope Trump has good relationships with people who have done it in the past so he can be prepared for whats ahead. The downside to Trump never having a career in politics is he has to learn how all this shit works in 2 months and 10 days.

As long as Trump stays firm on the policy goals like leaving NAFTA/TPP, the tax reforms and cracking down on illegals I'm happy. But he needs to know HOW to do those things, and Obama can be a great resource for that.

i get the feeling (((they))) are all the same thing

This. Why the fuck is this news? That's like saying I learned something new when I went to class

>Body language experts

You say that like you think it's an actual science. Here's a hint, they are people with humanities degrees, if that.

stupid language expert didn't take into account Obama had exactly the same hand gestures when sitting next to him, its completely normal and human to copy someone elses body language when you want them to like you

It ran long for probably two reasons:

1) Debriefing of all the security measures and staffing

2) They might have actually hit it off better than they each thought coming into the meeting

Too good

HE ALWAYS SITS WITH HIS HANDS LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING TARDS

This is different you mong, get your head out of your ass ourguy could be in some shit rn.

Body language analysis isn't reliable.

> from dr. michel wolf notes.
He briefed four different American presidents on the ET reality. Jimmy Carter was keen to end the UFO cover up but when told of the religious implications he backed down.
"I attended this meeting. Carter had strong Christian beliefs. When told that religion is man-made and probably unique to this planet he broke down in tears."

the first thing that's getting thrown in the trash when he moves in is that fucking nigger sculpture.

russians

"Thanks for getting the Seacow off my back, Don"

the steeple is a power symbol. Hes the big man now

>JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon for treasury secretary

Is it true? If yes, that was fast.

This, Trump said he would use his counsel. Obama hate Hillary and was probably a little relieved when he lost

AYO HOL UP

'Trump was serious and showed indications he heard information that made him fearful.'

he knows about the aliens psy-op and the chemtrail campaign going on all over the flat earth

I can tell someone is a flamming faggot if they flick their wrist a certain way, so yes, you can.

My nigga.

time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/

Learned just how many niggers were on welfare.

(Ans: all of them.)

>make a billion promises
>meet president
>Obama doesn't banter this time
>Obama teaches Trump how to staff the white house
>Trump realizes shit is harder than his real estate business

Trump could have happily retired but he decided to do this instead. I bet even he thought he would lose.

There isn't anything necessarily to make of that

Robert E Lee and Ulysses S Grant ended up comfortably talking to each other for so long at the surrender at Appomattox Court House that Robert elee eventually had to remind Ulysses S Grant why they were there.

> even the most hardened of enemies can sometimes find comfortable common ground

The vast majority of the basis of body language research was done by one guy in the 1960's who freely admitted it was far from exact and a lot of it should not be taken as set rules. Facial expressions are pretty accurate but cultural differences, personal mannerisms, and natural individual ticks makes most other forms of body language highly unreliable as a good metric.

Of course, people ignore that last bit and just quote the whole 'body language accounts for 93% of all communication' like dipshits.

It is like the stages of grief. The research who proposed it was clear there was no set order to it, people could not experience portions of it at all, and the same stages could be revisited multiple times. People think there is an exact order to follow in regards to grief like fuck-nuts though as well.

Obama fed him a double dose of blue pill!

google "trump sitting"

he sits like that all the time.

>high-flying assets
What did he mean by this?

>told about aliens
>told about illuminati
>told about the Crown Council
>told his family would be killed if he didn't obey

Becoming president would be worth it just to learn about aliens tbqfh