Devil's Candy

devilscandycomic.com/

Going to storytime Chapter 3 of Devil's Candy. Its New Years day, and the first day of every month is a cyclops day. So lets do a qt cyclops story

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitomi_(given_name)
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/瞳
pastebin.com/FWm01NPB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am going to preface this storytime by including the only remaining image I have of the original one-shot Rem and Bikkuri did for the Tokyopo "Rising Stars of Manga" anthology back in 2003. I distinctly remember an online upload of the one-shot in its entirety, but it seems to have been gone now. The one-shot was basically a prototype version of the events in Chapter 1.

Anyway, I saved this page because it sort of tells Hitomi's character in one page (also she a cute. CUTE!)

lewd

I'm a bit confused down there, it that directly related to Shake-O's nurse Hitomi? Or is Hitomi just an obvious name pick for a cyclops?

>Or is Hitomi just an obvious name pick for a cyclops?

This. See, Hitomi can mean "eye"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitomi_(given_name)

Shake-O's Hitomi is till my bae, though

Some more info
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/瞳

Obligatory pic of best cyclops

how is this Sup Forums-related?

Ahh, that makes perfect sense now, thank you.

Nurse Hitomi is best monoeye, you're god damn right.

Its a webcomic, user. Western webcomics made by Americans, as far as I know, counts as Sup Forums. We even have threads about webcomcis

It's an american webcomic

Ya fucked up, Kazu.

I think it's pretty impressive how this webcomic gets confused for Sup Forums.
Most webcomics that try to be manga-style are horrible and would get laughed out.

The comment about vocational schools and Hemlock teaching things certain monsters "don't need" is interesting. If Hitomi went to a cyclops school, would she have been only trained in dumb labour and discouraged from her interests in fashion?

I know its speculation, or wishful thinking, but I'd like to believe that Hitomi will still be herself wherever she goes, even if it was a cyclops school. Also, I have no idea what cyclops culture in the world of Devil's Candy is like that, so that's another problem.

It's like saying to a black guy 'you could gang back on the hood, drive foregin cars and wear Gucci all day, why do you have to come here and challenge me in fine arts?' Except in a monster world being racist is fairly more justified.

Long judge sister is so cute.

I'd like to think its not as justified. But then again I may be bias to the cyclopes/monoeye race, generally speaking

Aaaand end of Chapter. Two extra pages coming up.

And thats about it......

.....one more extra

Hee hee

Wait, what just happened? Why did he blow up after swalloing a cig?
Now that actually explains a lot!

Thank you user! And happy new year

>Why did he blow up after swalloing a cig?
He caught on fire

w-what do they say about men with big livers?

whisper whisper

And that concludes the storytime! If a New Year miracle happens and I find the original Devils Candy one-shot, I'll try to storytime it, but thats a big "If".

Until then I'll post more random Hitomi art. Or maybe start a cyclops thread on Sup Forums It IS after all the first day of the month

Also, for more cyclops content
SFW thread NSFW thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/FWm01NPB Planning to update with some new Sup Forums related info

Happy New Year to you too

That was a killer storytime man! have a wonderful New Year.

>Why did he blow up after swalloing a cig?

That's his special move.

best otp

>Update Devil's Candy 3 times a week

This would be awesome but I hope Rem doesn't burn out from it.

The cyclops is not for sexual

So is it gonna be Kazu x Hitomi or Pandora X Hitomi by the end of this story?

Kazu and Hitomi held hands at the end of the original one-shot

lewd

Sure

HELL YEAH. SEXY CYCLOPS MEN

There needs to be more qt cyclops boys!

I'll give you a hint.

>*。HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و*

she's a growing girl anonshe has needs too

oh shit

And a new bed frame after

Hitomi wishes you all a Happy New Year!

Is he the fucking P.E teacher!? If so what was his last fucking job!?

What indeed.

Drunk Hitomi hitting on Kazu, when?

She'd probably mumble on about how she wouldn't hurt him and how she only had to repair the practice dummy the first few times.