Are you looking forward to 2018 Sup Forums?

Are you looking forward to 2018 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!pMoDTTbQ!BPEMPgbIr6zESPaPj4k28U1ywpYFkB2gIcm1YFvGyho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if my grave is there.

only if 's grave is there

Only if is in his grave

Half and half. My mental health really deteriorated at the beginning of fall semester, so I had to drop all my classes. Currently suffering from severe OCD and depression, but I'm hoping to get better by spring this year.

At the same time, global events have been depressing me more and more on an existential level, to the point where even vidya/comics escapism doesn't help anymore; so I guess we'll see.

I am looking forward to many faps, waifu's, and shitposting in 2018.

Hiro is just going to make this place worse

having sex

sauce?

No, 2017 broke me, I feel nothing to look forward to anymore.

Very much so. It's like 99.9999% certain I'll get to stay on for season 2 of the show I'm working on so that'll be 18 months more of reliable salary.

I nearly had a mental breakdown this year when my managers celebrated my five years of service. It only felt like three or at most four. If I don't find a new job and get out of my rut my irreparable ego death is certain.

well good news user you're fired
t. your managers huddled around 1 computer

neh, trying to get over some girl, trying to gain the courage to go back to school

Thanks dyke face, grimace butt, manlet fag and bald doucebag!

your welcome, best wishes for your next job

Is it 2018 already?

Starting a new job on the 8th after not working since June, and it's not just another fucking retail gig. I no longer feel like a stuck sack of shit.

Maybe. 2017 was pretty good, all things considered. Sad to see it go.

That's rough buddy, but you did the right thing, I half heartidly tried to keep up with classes when I was severely depressed and it just bit me in the ass.

Can't help ya with girl problems, but for school take it slow. I was in the same place, but went online one night and signed up for a few Community College courses (make sure they transfer to uni's/state schools in your area). Mine had night classes, online classes, and weekend classes that worked great for me. Was cheap and two years later I made it into a great Uni. You can do it!

How can you be so wrong about everything all the time?

Suck your own dick, Boco.

Well, for me it was.

Megg Mogg & Owl One More Year

mega.nz/#!pMoDTTbQ!BPEMPgbIr6zESPaPj4k28U1ywpYFkB2gIcm1YFvGyho

I've got a master's project to work on and complete before the end of April, but I'm mellow with that.

It's what happens afterwards that I need to figure out.

2017 wa sort of bad, very bad, on the plus side, it will be easier to improve on pretty much everything just by virtue of trying.
I have hope, so, I sort of look forward to 2018, I'am scared of letting myself and those I care about down once again.
/co wise I'am very eager to pickup some cartoons and read several graphic novels I got laying around for a second time.

At this point I've just stopped expecting anything.