Cartoon character personalities

truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new

Post your results and see which characters share your MBTI type.

bump

I am INTP and pretty sure that this chart is highly inaccurate, so is the test.

>ISTJ
>ISTP
>INTJ
I'd say Peridot comes closest, except she actually got the hang of this "tolerating the existence of other lifeforms" thing.

Well then what corrections would you suggest?

Great, I evolved from INTP to ISTP.

>arnold
>coraline
>guy from how to train your dragon
i'm okay with this

why are so many people intp
is it the true autism type

Like minded people like to get together on an Kazakhstanian Skull&Bones flea market

pretty much, a lot of people who go on sites like Sup Forums are INTP/INFP/INTJ because those people are more likely to be shut-ins who spend too much time on the internet

> Peridot
> Quiet

what

I range between INTP and INTJ depending on the test.

i think the SU characters in this chart are mostly misplaced.

You don't have to fit the description 100%, it just has to be the one that fits best. Besides Peri only became an obnoxious shrieking gremlin after her character degradation set in.

Anyone have more MBTI types with characters like OP's image?

ENTP but isn't this stuff basically like horoscopes with the veneer of psychology?

>almost 9:40 EST on NYE
>posting on Sup Forums
You think?

Life is for people with lives.

not really, it's more like the Big 5 or other personality systems, it describes personality traits
though sometimes people can take it into the realm of astrology in their use of it

How do I come up with my own bullshit personality spectrum? How many types should I have?

>isfj
>istj
>infj
tenzin, i guess.

there's a couple on Disney characters.

here's one with Marvel characters

just AT characters

>landed smack on that favourite character I always thought I could relate with but didn't think I was that callous and evil
Now I feel fully justified to have them on my lockscreen.
No, I don't care how inaccurate the test/the chart may be

>Mabel
>anything but F

??

>Always test INTP
>Every site says they're highly analytical and intelligent
>I have a double digit IQ

That infographic is kind of fucking shit.

POST SUGGESTIONS ON IMPROVING THE CHART

It's not complete shit but there is clear room for improvement. Cartoon characters are an almost perfect way to exemplify personality traits, so it shouldn't be hard to make a better chart.

It's closer to tarot reading. It's a structured way of asking questions about yourself, and suggests a variety of conclusions you could draw from the answers that you give.
Except MB uses early psychology research rather than tradition/mysticism as the basis of its archetypes.
It's about as useful as you personally are self-aware and interested in getting accurate answers (which ironically makes it a complete waste of time for its most common use, which is as an employment screening tool).

>It's about as useful as you personally are self-aware and interested in getting accurate answers (which ironically makes it a complete waste of time for its most common use, which is as an employment screening tool).
This. It's easy enough for people to have their personality affect their subjective responses.

Its a modern horoscope, you are probably just more persnickity than average.

>almost everyone in my category has big, angry eyebrows and a downturned mouth
I swear I'm not a piece of shit!

INTJ?

Yes.

Although I'm rated as almost perfectly between I and E, I personally think is I is more accurate.

>modern horoscope
Yes and no. At least this is based of evidence and a reasonable interpretation of it, rather than what time you were born. Yeah, self-diagnosis with bias and a limited scope with all results made to sound lovely, for sure, but at least it's not *pure* random bullshit.

Does anyone else get the impression OP like SU?

i like how not being a know it all dick makes you some sort of flower child/druid/whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.
I'm just a big fan of the compliment sandwich is all

>mediator
>"No-one can stop you dreaming!"
I can tell the site creator was 0% T. If I were you I'd go by OP's chart instead for a less shitty caricature.
Are you a drawfag? Those look like drawfag stats

>Lisa and Connie
>INTJ
>Lapis
>INTP
There's something obviusly wrong here.

The borders are retarded. Lisa is INFJ, for example. It's the 3 above and 3 below the description.

Whoever wrote this is clearly taking the piss with a gleaming side of bias.
>mfw I'm both the shadow-on-white-with-red-background characters
>one is "aka. Evil Overlord", one is "aka.Virgin Newfag Troll"
Now they just sounds pathetic for making ENTP and ENTJ different from the rest.

>Dipper
Can we replace this with a character that isn't shit?

I don't even know which character I am. At least in OP you are sure to recognize at least one of the six.

>Get INTJ. This was expected.
>Tadashi is one of the examples.
>I have neither the skill nor drive to build a medical robot. I'm too much of a brainlet to get into SFIT in the first place.
>I can still die in a fire.

Life's good.

most of those INTJ examples are fucking horseshit

the whole MBTI system is horseshit created by a completely unqualified woman and her daughter for a laugh but retard americans think its the wisdom of the ancients because it was written over a hundred years ago

>Diamonds Droog is INTJ
That's actually a good example, but the character is way too niche to be recognized that easily.

My results said ENTP/ENTJ/ESTP. What does it mean for me to visit this site frequently?

>Scar
>Ford
>Shifu
>Huey
>Mandy
>Mako

seems alright to me, what's so wrong with them?

>half the thread is dickwaving about how anons are too smart for MBTI or bitching about the chart while making no suggestions for changing it
>boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /vp/ have had fun threads about MBTI but Sup Forums can't without shitting it up

Lighten up, this isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

For INTP, Alice from Alice in Wonderland and L from Death Note are the supreme examples.

Most put Bojack Horseman as ENTP, he has that desperation for validation combined with laziness and failure to follow through.

Maybe you're the outlier, not the graph. Either that or you're reading it wrong.

>tfw Sup Forums is to intelijent for MBTI
Heh, just give us a Big 5 chart next time, kiddos.
I had fun, user

>skeptical about this test or any other like it
>the test says I'm INTP and thus always sceptical about things
Alright magic test, you win this round

I actually considered putting Alice in INTP but ultimately didn't because there was some disagreement over whether she fit INTP or INFP better. Bojack is a good example of an ENTP though.
L is an anime character which is why he's not included.

Whenever I do these tests I always get something different and I'm not sure it's because these tests are inaccurate or because I simply don't know myself.

ENTP

debate me fuckers

>Are you a drawfag?
I wish.
Honestly I think I may have overestimated on some of the social questions. I've just had to suck up a lot of the anxiety and nervousness to fucking function in real life and college. As for the mediator itself, I can get that because more often than not in group assignments I have to be the one to get everyone to actually talk to each other or about the assignment. Normies can be surprisingly reluctant to talk to people outside their social groups sometimes, but that's to be expected really. Practically everyone has a least a small degree of social anxiety/nervousness.

ENTJ

fite me. also your waifu is shit

Accurate South Park MBTI

Cartman - ESTP
Kenny - ISTP
Kyle - ENFJ
Stan - ENTJ
Wendy - INFJ
Tweek - ISFP

in that case, might be best to just look at the descriptions for each type and try narrowing it down that way

MBTI isn't scientific. You don't have a "real" type

>Cartman
>ESTP
>not ENTJ

That's the exact same result as what I got