#whitefeminism Continued thread

A plan is in the works to divide feminists by using the hashtag #whitefeminism on Twitter. Since nobody else decided to continue the threads, I will.

In other news, I am the Andrea Coleman sockpuppet user. Someone took my bait. How shall I respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

theestablishment
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/AmericasRachel
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say "there is no proof of that tho i have a "sjw" friend who voted trump"

add me goyim I'm a self hating white girl

bump

bump

THIS IS A POSSIBLE PSYOP SCREENCAP THIS POST

IF WE SEE THE HUFFPO AND BUZZFEED TALKING ABOUT THIS SOMETIME IN THE NEXT WEEK WE'LL KNOW

TODAY IS NOVEMBER 10TH

you're outting yourself also you don't want Sup Forums tier followers that makes you look even less believable.

I'm the only follower though.

not relevant that could change, fake sjw accounts must be secret and followed by actual sjws or you won't fool anyone baka

don't ever respond, just keep broadcasting

stop with your PSYOP kike

no moron IT COULD BE A PSYOP and anyone could be part of it

JUST BE AWARE OF THAT fucks sake

Get something trending like
#AllWhiteWomen

Invent shitty meme words like Whitesplain.

Then all the white liberals will effectively be shut down from arguing and then we win.

If we succeed, they'll find out eventually. But then the damage will have already been done.

that's an actual thing they say though, whitesplain isn't a meme

I started those threads, I can promise it's not a psyop. I couldn't keep my full attention on it because I have a fucking paper due at midnight, which is why I asked somebody else to take control of the threads.

We had one infiltrator groid, but that won't go anywhere. I pciked #WhiteFeminism because it has some bones already, the sentiment started organically, it just needs a push into the spotlight right now due to the atmosphere. No lefties would benefit from doing this.

Here is some OC to prove I'm one of you.
I'm @CuckinghamPalace on twatter

Well shit time to go argue with people. They can't whitesplain to a (((hispanic)))

tweet pee pee poo poo in order to confirm it's you

You could also use various quotes from the suffragettes and first-wavers.

Many of them were quite explicitly racist. Elizabeth Cady-Stanton for example was quite racist.

Gender-segregation of toilets and prisons also played a role in maintaining racial-segregation in those areas for a long time

POC abandoning SJWs. This is the goal.

Just did

White women have been the problem all this time.

SPREAD THIS

Shit, I'm @CuckinhamPalace
No g, there wasn't enough space

@CuckinhamPalace*
My bad.

no fuucking way

theestablishment dot co/2016/10/28/yes-amy-schumer-is-racist-and-so-is-her-executive-producer/?utm_content=buffer9d5e9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It's alright. I figured it out. Glad to have you here.

Now, about all the anons we lost, what can we do to regain them? This thread is fairly dead now.

I was just posting the link to the thread in other newer threads so it's near the top.

Trust me, this is my baby and I want it to grow, but I have to get my shit done for class to keep my 4.0.

I'll be here off and on, and I'll be able to devote my full attention in a few hours.

this is like suggesting Trump supporters=uneducated idiots

Uneducated? Yes. Idiots? No. There's a big difference between education and intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

EVERYONE TWEET THIS VIDEO.

Show SJWs how entitled they are.

How so? It says WHEN HE GROWS UP. I.E. matures.

twitter.com/AmericasRachel

You fools!

Don't put Sup Forumsintelpro hashtags in the message field, and don't reveal your real Sup Forumsintelpro twatter accounts!

Otherwise, carry on

>revealing your sock accounts to all the enemies lurking

Won't that just guilt white women into being even worse SJWs than they already are?

I am doing my part

They'll be irrelevant if we get the ball rolling.

I'm starting to think that the faggots that do that are really some kind of counter-Sup Forumsintelpro operatives, such as the idiots who use names like 'Jimmy Russel', etc and pepe in the images

These people need to be purged from our country. I'm not even kidding. They do nothing besides spread hate.

Checked.
I agree. This has great potential, spread the link to other threads so we can get this shit going again.

We lost a bunch of people.

I would help but Twitter forces me to put in a phone number and I'm not doing that

Sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention to the post number. For future reference, what is the bump limit?

Use email or hit "Not now" in the bottom corner.

Search guerilla mail.
use that as your recovery email for a gmail account
make gmail account and verify
use gmail account for twitter

no traces

I tried doing that, but then it gave me an error saying I violated their ToS or some shit, and that I had to enter a phone number

I tried verifying with my email but that didn't work

>Guerilla mail
its a good service.

Well... not exactly why. She lost because she's a walking bag of shit nobody wants to touch with a hundred foot pole. Such a bag of shit that an orange pet rock salesman beat her.

I'm honestly not 100% sure, I would make a new thread around 250 replies.

I don't make threads, I mostly lurk and occasionally reply. I felt this idea needed to be spread so I made a thread.

Not if we offer them an alternative.

Guys im afraid we are truly becoming the new kikes.
I think meme magic got to our heads and it is actually working.

It's a delicate balancing act. Women succumb to social pressure, but they're also terrified of people being mean to them and will flee to safety.

>Sup Forums is now psyops

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Since when Sup Forums started to act like jews?

THIS

This guy gets it, dont forget that Sup Forums created feminism

THIS IS A PSYOP

>oy vey! very smart idea!

we're the jew now

This is a great opportunity to make the leftists consume themselves. They don't really have anything in common other than that they mindlessly vote Democrat and we need to remind them of that.

We need to infiltrate their ranks and start pointing fingers at the other groups for who is to blame for getting Trump elected. Blame white women, blame white gays, blame latinos (who voted for Trump at a higher level than they did for Romney). Start by pointing the finger at each other for getting Trump elected, then move on to arguing over who's really a victim and who's not (White's aren't victims, men aren't victims, CIS scum aren't victims), then start with the racist and sexist insults, first aimed at whites (cracker, honky) since they're the most accepting of that, then moving on to women, then gays, until we've got transgender special snowflakes throwing down nigger and then just sit back and watch the shit show.

They will consume themselves from within and it will be glorious.

Theoretically they might have pride enough left to chafe at this shit. Bit of a gambit though. We'll see how it plays or if it plays at all. These internet liberals have goldfish memory.

remember if some white chick says "but i voted for hillary" that's no different than some white dork saying "but i have black friends"

WE NEED TO FINISH THEM!

let's take to social media and act like feminists and blame everything on white women on a massive scale.

This will divide them and cause them to self destruct!!!!

White women want this.

This pure disgusting whiteness. Where's the culture? Where's the diversity? Where's the brown skin black haired KINGS AND QUEENS.

We've done this before, potatoanon. We use their tactics. It's only fair.

my heart feels strange

see

So OP tried to PSYOPS us

No Sup Forums you are the jews.

Lets just go on a shooting spree alreadybdammit

GUY I'M SERIOUSLY SCARED
We are using the kike tactics right now
Is this what we have become?
This might actually be a Psyops thread and we don't know it.I hope this user speaks truth and i'm just paranoid.

see

Bump for Operation Tactical Mindfuck

I proved I'm one of you, read the thread. I started this idea.

Do you all want to go peacefully into the night, or do you want to do what's necessary to preserve your future?

“The art of using troops is this:
……When ten to the enemy’s one, surround him;
……When five times his strength, attack him;
……If double his strength, divide him;
……If equally matched you may engage him;
……If weaker numerically, be capable of withdrawing;
……And if in all respects unequal, be capable of eluding him,
……….for a small force is but booty for one more powerful.”

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Do not worry user it will be okay

White women are already used to grovelling over their race at social justice events. Unless you get people to screaming levels of confrontational (which is unusual at a university level, where most social justice organizing b happens in real life) you aren't going to make them feel uncomfortable. Good luck reaching into the internet and having an impact there, they're as deep in echo chambers as a lot of the people here are.

We are the new kikes

It is a law of the universe that you will become whatever you hate.

We will systematically beat them at their own game.

They are losing power.

We will fill the void.

holy shit. give this user an oscar! 10/10

Fire with fire. And so what if it is psyops? It's not like they can demonize Sup Forums any more than they already have. If they are somehow able to track us, well, you already posted here. Might as well go down fighting.

F-fine i believe you
Let's embrace it.

Underrated

To beat the jews you have to become the jews.

Don't ever respond in text to googles, faggots, or women. Always meme. There is no reasoning now, only propaganda and butthurt. With a well-made meme, you can get the blood boiling fast.

Recruit as many anons as you can and then destroy the evidence.

The journalists were here and they could still be here:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?tid=sm_tw

I am become Jew. Destroyer of worlds.

Just make sure your accounts had some average feminist/left content, or people will suspect that it's just shilling

Don't be a fucking faggot user. Shut up and sit down or gtfo if you aren't going to help.

we are growing stronger

We need to shill harder. This thread can't die.

use your google phone, moran.

>I don't have a google phone

>uneducated? Yes.

Trump's voter were actually mostly college educated. Something around 50%, give or take a few percent.

Not sure what the goal of this campaign could be...

But he did get the majority uneducated vote, I believe.

booty? i think something got lost in translation there. do they mean like pirate chest gold booty dubloons? i don't understand.

We need to get this going IRL to really bring things home.

If anyone ITT is black or brown or wants to pretend to be gay or trans or whatever, go to a campus event and start bitching at white women. That'll work way more than internet bullshit

This is how you wake up the white liberal. Start piling on the white guilt until they break, then they will wake up and lash back.

#Whitelash

Exactly. That's how I woke up. Now I'm here. Things have changed a ton for me in the past few years.

add richard_party

To be the straw that breaks the camel's back. To get liberals to go full ouroboros and consume themselves, pushing away those who still have a shred of rationality

It's also about optics, and getting normies to realize how crazy the left is.

To be the straw that breaks the camel's back. To get liberals to go full ouroboros and consume themselves, pushing away those who still have a shred of rationality

It's also about optics, and getting normies to realize how crazy the left is. So we get push back.

>#ThanksWhiteWomen

Why did it tell me the first post failed...... now there's two.