Undergrads

How did this show have only one season? I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it, anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJhBjLgnHKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you buy the DVD?

hey guy

A while ago, still have both discs.

Then you've earned the right to complain about it, unlike most of Sup Forums - who would never spend a single cent on their favorite show, it would seem.

*slurp* hey

I´m still waiting for the season 2...
Wow!, I remember how bad the clihanger was...
user, what do you belive, the main chrachers can be friends again?

I spend my time watching the ads that played during the show when it aired. Stop jerking yourself off.

Are you actually retarded, by any chance?

ad veiwership is how tv shows get indirectly paid, braingenius. home media sales are a bonus, not a primary source of income

I didn't find out about it until like a year or two ago. All I can say is you now know the pain us Clone High fans felt.

Why do we let MTV hurt us so?

Fucking shit, you're actually dumber than I even thought possible.

MTV is the enemy. They purposely sabotaged all their animated programming to give more exposure to reality shows. Everybody wanted this show to get a second season, from the Pope to your grandmother.

CH came later, and got screwed over in the exact same way: both were MTV/Teletoon deals where MTV pulled out of making a second season, even though Teletoon wanted one.

care to give an actual rebuttal, or do you not have an argument?

Was Spy Groove also a Teletoon co-pro?

No.

First of all, the only way a company is getting paid for you watching ads is if they're on an official streaming site, or you have a Nielsen box for your cable TV. (And I'm not even sure about the second one there.)

Second, they don't get paid for ads that someone recorded years ago, and TV ads are random so rewatching them with a show is absolutely fucking retarded!

Sure, Kimmy will forget all about what happened and go back to chasing Mark the drama guy and Jessie will call Nitz a dumbass and comfort him about losing Kimmy again.

I love the show and watch it every now and then in one sitting. I thought the reason why a 2nd season didn't happen was because the VA for Jessie didn't want to do a 2nd season or something?

Just recast her.

The show's creator, Pete Williams, discussed the show's inception and exactly why it never got a second season, plus a lot of other stuff

youtu.be/BJhBjLgnHKk

oh no it's retarded

>First of all, the only way a company is getting paid for you watching ads is if they're on an official streaming site, or you have a Nielsen box for your cable TV. (And I'm not even sure about the second one there.)

I had a Nielson box for a few years, so I can kind of address this.

Basically, it monitors which shows (TV and radio) you're within earshot of at any given moment and then regularly uploads that data to the company's servers. The show's ratings are determined by people who have these boxes, and the higher the ratings are, the more the network can charge for commercial time during that timeslot.

So basically, the network charges more to advertisers for shows which are demonstrated to be more successful through Nielson viewers. They regard the show as profitable and order more episodes in order to keep the gravy train rolling.

I know you are, but what am I?
Interesting. It's too bad that during those years you didn't learn to spell Nielsen correctly, though.

>this fucking ending
it made me feel so fucking empty holy shit