Hillary Clinton only lost because the Electoral College is fucking retarded

Hillary Clinton only lost because the Electoral College is fucking retarded.

She had more votes than Donald Trump. However she lost because the United States are so fucking retarded and behind compared to the rest of the world and use the stupid Electoral College system where meme man becomes president despite Clinton actually getting the most votes. This is not democracy. This is not equality. Everyone's vote should be equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STAY MAD NERD VIRGIN

AHAHAHAHAHA

You know why such measures are in place? To stop the unwashed masses from voting for the most good looking or the most charming or the most popular. This systems prevents retards from hurting themselves. Most voters don't know read up on policies, they don't care to, they will parrot whatever the media tells them to parrot so to safeguard against this, the most popular =! the most qualified.

Actually the electoral college is set up to prevent populists and demagogues like Trump from getting the white House. But because libtards are so concentrated in small urban clusters they waste a lot of their votes and Trump was able to out flank them going for rural working class voters. He did the impossible, single handedly. Whiny libtards BTFO.

Tell me more about stolen elections please.

Reminder 25% of Alaska, 20% of Arizona, 15% of Utah, 5% of Georgia, Ohio, Michigan, Kansas and a plethora of other red states haven't counted all the votes yet.

what do you not understand about this faggot, if popoular vote mattered, then california and new york would get to decide every fucking election.

Trump won the popular votes in most of the states, so he get's to represent THE UNITED STATES bitch jesus christ how stupid can you libtards be.

Have your stupid popular vote when you decide who the governer is.

kekkin

>not democracy

No duh, you fucking Maple Cuck. America is a democratic republic with rules and measures to stop the country from being an ochlocracy where the loudest voice wins regardless of merit.

Start exporting maple nut goodies, and your country might at least have a purpose.

also Liberals are lazy cunts

Your rage fuels me. Stay mad, leaf.

This.
Karma is a bitch, bitch.

go to google and type in the words "mob rule" and come back

The US is a democratic republic.
Fuck democracies

>This is not democracy.
>Implying we were meant to be a democracy.

Fuck off you dumb nigger. Muh democracy is a meme. We were never intended by our founders to be a democracy, Washington realized how fucking retarded it would be to have a bunch of retards in the cities dictate politics to the entirety of the country. We were meant to be a representative republic, and the electoral college is the way we do it, not by letting sandniggers and spics shove the ballot boxes full of votes.

say it with me user

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

so how was your first election op

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS MY TURN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is how voting works in one way or another in any country that votes.

>states Hillary has majority vote as fact
>votes still being counted with 3 red states still to be added.

This meme again :|

kek, how accurate it turned out to be

You know what would be really retarded? If they determined the candidate with the popular vote and California, the most populous, richest, and most liberal state, decided the fate of all the rest of the states.

B-b-b-but muh Ancient Greece! MUH ATHENS! Rule by the people! I mean, sure it was only landowning citizens, b-b-but still! IT JUST ISN'T FAIR!

>Candidates campaigned with the Electoral College in mind
>Hillary won something that Trump did not campaign for and both of them knew did not matter at all
>B-but it's not fair!
Dumb leafnigger.

Hillary was also a demagogue. Demagoguery has been rampant in the media and it was all left leaning.

Trump decided to take a more right leaning demagoguery and won because he was a breath of fresh air.

Fucking leaf this is getting old. We live in a constitutional republica. Go eat a dick.

>electoral college retarded
it's the rules of the game nigga. Trump and Clinton knew that. Don't cry after your candidate has lost.

Read the federalist papers to get an understanding of why America implements a system like the EC. You can agree or disagree, but the intention with the EC is not random.

As a Trump supporter I actually expected him to lose because of the EC, but was prepared to accept the results anyway.

wew thank god you didn't go for the "america is not a democracy, it is a republic"
your statement is the truly accurate one.

>shitpost in every thread
>get btfo by everyone because they see through your shallow shitposting
>nobody is buying it
>better make a fucking thread about
God damn dude. Fuck off.

B-but I only like the system when it works in my favor.

Why should people in CA be forced to do what a bunch of heroin addicted minimum wage earners think is a good idea?

A fucking leaf

Why should the entire country have to live in LA's faggot nanny state? The good thing about this outcome, is that the ones who won are in favor of LESS federal meddling, meaning you can do all your stupid bullshit on the state level without bugging the rest of us

Fucking sexy. Lauren Southern is pretty cute, as well.

>She had more votes than Donald Trump

Because NY are CA are filled with illegal aliens.

>However she lost because the United States are so fucking retarded and behind compared to the rest of the world

Only like 4 nations are direct democracy dude

>This is not democracy.

Who the fuck are you to define democracy? The ancient Greeks coined it and they only let male citizens vote.

>This is not equality.

Good because civil equality is retarded

>Everyone's vote should be equal.

Our current voting system grants more equality than a nation wide 50+1 majority takes all.

I'm tired of explaining this to you leafs. We are the united STATES.

If states A, B, C, and D have 25 people in them and state E has 101, you can't fuck over the other states for the sake of a few cities.

Fuck you. The cities of this country have fucked up the rest of the land for long enough.

This

I hope Canada gets range banned at this point

Oh yeah republicans are about less federal meddling. Tell me all about how they dismantled big government during the Bush years. The same cuckservatives surround Trump, you've all been con'd my friend.

Faggot, not all votes are counted yet and it's projected he'll get the majority

I think thats what he's gunning for.
He's pulled this same shit in at least two threads

Nah dude. Hillary won. She got more votes
>anons proceed to explain how the electoral college system works
Nah dude. Hillary won because she got more votes than trump. She won the election.

That, or maybe /can/ should become a thing. Either is fine by me.

Or they can form their own Chan.

Top kek mate

Welcome to a Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic.

Think of the electoral college and the 50 states + DC like this:

>when a candidate is running for prez of the US, he/she is running for prez in 51 nations (I mean the 50 states and DC)
>electoral college represents the populations of these so-called nations
>one rule with this thing is that there can only be 2 senators, and there needs to be at least one rep or more, depending on the nation's population
>Trump won thanks to this actually good system

Nigger, it's called the United STATES for Christ's sake

This x100

SOMEONE COMPLAINS ABOUT POPULAR VOTE?

>The popular vote doesn't matter because we use an electoral college system. The candidates use tactics built to win the electoral vote, not the popular vote. Trump wasn't trying to win the popular vote, he wanted the electoral vote.
>If we used a popular vote system, then the results would be entirely different. There is literally no evidence suggesting that Trump would lose the popular vote if we had a popular vote system. Democrats in republican states and republicans and democrat states have poor turnout in the electoral college because they don't think their votes matter.
>Complaining about Trump winning without the popular vote is like telling the two candidates to play chess, Trump checkmates his opponent, then you complain about the rules of tic-tac-toe.

bonus:
>If you cut out the illegal immigrants that voted, people that voted multiple times, and bring back the thousands of ballots that were destroyed in Broward county, Trump probably won the popular vote.

>the United States created its republic while the rest of Europe were still cucked under absolute monarchs and despots
>"Your democracy is fucking retard and behind everyone else's!"
No, Europe is behind us. Direct democracy and popular vote is fucking retarded, it's literally "babby's first elected government" tier shit. It only works for very small nations. It has no checks and balances against corruption or power.

The US does. The election IS a popular election. It is determined by the popular vote. It is determined in each individual state by the popular vote of the people, and then is turn determined in the country as a whole by the popular vote of the States.

This is the same reason we have a House and a Senate. The House is determined by population. The Senate is equal. One cannot work without the other.

The Founding Fathers realized this. They realized that most American voters are very uninformed. They knew that it was not fair that a candidate from New York could literally not campaign in a single other state and STILL win the popular vote simply by merit of campaigning in the state with the largest population.

The US has one of the most advanced and secure forms of democracy on the planet. I don't expect mongoloids to understand it. There are checks and balances for everything, it is essentially tyranny proof. The one thing the Founding Fathers didn't take into account was the growth of Big Business and its ability to buy influence in Washington. Perhaps one day that will be amended, but for now, it is the best form of democracy on the planet.

>tl;dr
The Founding Fathers were smart; you are dumb.

>Hillary was stopped by the law!

It's about damn time.

>Everyone's vote should be equal
Go read how Rome fell, child.

How do liberal faggots not get this?

> it's called the United STATES

It may be called that but at this point states are just glorified provinces.

Damnit CTR, you lost. bah how long before your money runs out and you arn't able to pay your internet bill?

>You know why such measures are in place? To stop the unwashed masses from voting for the most good looking or the most charming or the most popular.
Except that's exactly what got Trump elected in the first place.
The EC isn't some clever way of keeping demagogues out of office, it's a vestige of the British class system.
Oh, and FYI: not only did Hillary have more of a mandate from the people, so did Mitt Romney.
Romney got more votes than Trump.
So even conservatives aren't really behind The Donald, and collectively see him as the lesser of two evils. (or at least they don't like him as much as they liked Mittens).

Hillary Clinton lost because the DNC is retarded

They havent finished counting the votes

She didnt win the popular vote just yet.

STAY SALTY VIRGIN

Also this. A Republican in California is not going to bother voting and a Democrat in Nebraska is not going to bother voting. The campaigns are centered around securing electoral votes because that is what is needed to win. If they needed the popular vote to win, they would campaign with the goal of achieving that.

Millennials are literally to fucking dumb to understand politics. Coincidentally, that is also why you have to be a certain age to run for office. Young people think with their feelings and not their brains.

Shut the fuck up leaf

she lost because burnouts decided not to vote after they rigged the nomination

69 mil voted for obama vs 60 mil hillary

VOTER FRAUD
O
T
E
R

F
R
A
U
D

>He did the impossible, single handedly. Whiny libtards BTFO.
He was less unpopular than Hillary, a candidate nobody liked.
Wow, such an accomplishment.

Absolutely this. This is why voting districts exist in the first place, because otherwise candidates could just win through appealing to citizens of large cities and ignore everyone else.

The same thing exists here in Canada. There are areas in Toronto where the difference in votes per candidate is in the thousands, and there are rural areas that don't even have thousands of voters in them.

dam who dis

Except that every time I google "election results", the gap keeps growing.

Too bad there's nothing you can do about it.
All three branches are ours now.
Dems BTFO!!!!!!!!!
Get fucked!!!!!
You have no say anymore!!!!!
The reason they are calling for unity is that they have to basically beg to even get their opinions considered!!!!!

ALL HAIL GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
xP

not really mate, it exists to distribute representation across all states. If the USA went by the popular vote like a smaller country a candidate would just have to campaign in a few populous cities and they'd be good to go. Nobody would ever campaign in New Hampshire or Maine and so on.

Just campaign in Dallas a bit, Houston, NYC, LA, Orlando etc. Welfare systems would be the platforms that'd always win and shit like that. Rural areas would have 0 representation n shit.

European way of governance. Ie, masses dictate the rules for the rest. It's an ass backward system.

The constant bashing of trump supporters and skewing of hillarys support had a two-fold effect.
It basically turned most of trumps supporters into 'shy trump voters' who didnt report the fact that they were supporting trump.
It also had the bonus effect of making most hillary supporters stay home because they thought the election was in the bag.
Election day comes, everyone shows up to vote for trump. GG

Yeah OK faggot how much did you bet on him?

Stop fingering your asshole while you google search then.

>if popoular vote mattered, then california and new york would get to decide every fucking election.
Nope, even with the huge advantage the EC gives to flyover states, you still need at least 12 states to get to 270.

here come dat donald

The way they would campaign is to focus on major metropolitan areas because those people are sheepish cosmopolitans with terrible ideas and a low threshold for proven results. It would fuck us up to the point of European style "social democracy".

The EC has worked in our favor. It is a tool worth keeping. The ethics of it immaterial. Who cares about that. We're in a fight with subversives.

>Everyone's vote should be equal.

That's a good self reminder to neck yourself to, OP.

Founding fathers were geniuses

I actually wanted to create a new thread explaining this. Some people sure are fucking retarded it seems. The whole game is based upon winning specific states. That's why the candidates held so many rallies in battleground states in the last weeks.

Winning the popular vote is like having won more points in a game of tennis or volleyball while losing the match. Nobody gives a shit about it.

I like it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority

Read it, you fucking leaf. Without this, we'd be basically One Nation Under California.

the electoral college is there to stop 10 major cities from deciding the election for everyone else. It did its job, i don't see the problem.
BTW trump still might win the popular vote...

>ochlocracy

Best new word I learned all day, BTW.

>Trump got the majority of majorities in a coalition of states.

>Clinton got the majority of populist rabble

Yeah, nah, it's working exactly as intended.

Fuck that's hot

>o stop the country from being an ochlocracy where the loudest voice wins regardless of merit.
>implying Trump won on merit

Nigger, the only alternative to "tyranny of the majority" is "tyranny of the MINORITY".

Meanwhile, republicans are in power despite a lack of mandate.
How is that better than the will of the people being represented in Washington?

Your party should be a historic footnote by now. No Republican non-incumbent has won the popular vote since 1980.

>Still thinks America is a Democracy
>LEAF
Learn about American politics before you speak, America is a constitutional republic

What exactly do you think it's there for? Just for the fuck of it?

It's supposed to stop clustered urban faggots from swinging the election and to give the rural areas a more proportional representation.

t.leaf

Nigel Farage

>also Liberals are lazy cunts
No worse than republitards.
More of you voted Romney than Trump.
Hillary lost because no black man is going to show respect to a woman, especially a white woman.

>implying the people in California aren't heroin addicted minimum wage earners

Liberals don't want to fucking work

holy shit why is there so much confusion about this

they teach this shit in schools, right?

The way the Republic works is the individual STATES choose the presidency. That's the way it was designed. the # of electors and the # of citizens isn't supposed to be a perfect ratio

Say if there was a huge turnout in NY and CA, but a small turnout in several smaller states, NY/CA woudn't be able to impose it's will on the other states.

Same in reverse, rurals and suburbans can't push their will on urbans simply by having a slightly higher turnout. etc

The country has to vote in UNISON, State by State. Each state votes as it's own Republic within the Union.

like fuck bruh, i didn't think it was that complicated

i mean who the grill

>You have no say anymore!!!!!
Just remember that 2-3 years from now when the whole world's on fire.
If you cunts are so great, let's see if you can actually fix anything.

>Hillary Clinton only lost because the Electoral College is fucking retarded.

we need to impose term limits in congress, these lazy do nothing congressmen are too comfortable to attack issues like the electoral college and term limits

push them to impose term limits then push them to remove electoral college to prevent another Trump

This image has been going around Twitter and this board for some time. It pretty much explains why you're a fucking retard, leaf.

are you saying you don't want Nigel as your waifu?

Donald Trump is expected to win the pop vote via CNN.

Why the fuck are you posting CTR?

>Without this, we'd be basically One Nation Under California.
>I cannot into math