>Destroy liberalism
then
>Destroy conservatism
repeat

Alex Jones for President

Total aryan victory

We must secure the existence of our memes and a future for our keks

Saving western civilization.

No fucking way. MAGA and all that yeah, but fucking hell that guy is batshit insane.

Manifest our lord Kek's will of course.

Anglo Empire.

perpetuum mobile, defeat thermodynamics

Remind me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Nice meme bro maybe this board isn't for you

We move on to another war. We can be happy when the West is returned to its prior glory, but who knows what qualifies that. As far as I'm aware we should be focusing on Austria right now - They're having elections soon and IIRC last election time the far right party lost pretty narrowly. After Nice, Paris, and Turkey + Brexit and Trump, I'm thinking it should be pretty easy to steamroll Austria into a far-right state.

Reddit on the other hand is trying to spur popular hatred of Soros for his hand in the election. They've started new subs and got the meme machine working.

The main front of the Meme war has been won, but the war ain't over yet. America still had to fight in the Pacific even after Germany fell - so we too must fight the lesser battles

>Wait until we no longer need "civilization incompatible" subspecies for manual labor via advances in automation.
>Escape planet into moon/mars/asteroid colonies with as many members of the advanced races as possible. Bring huge libraries of cryogenically frozen caucasian, east asian, and indian embryos.
>Activate order 88
>Doomsday device back on earth is triggered.
>Night of long knives said any of said subspecies off planet.
>Return in 500 years when the radiation has subsided.
>Game, set, match niggers.

Any other plan leads to pic related.

Mine? My political endgame is the Balkanization of the United States. Break the country up. Either grant different regions total independence with the possibility of a very loose confederation.

benis in a bagina, be racist

I have no fucking clue

White Nationalism and then continue pushing out to claim the planet if need be, but i'll take White Nationalism right now.

kill merkel next

We wait until Jan 20th

We've all earned the rest, but the game has now become. This whole election process was the waiting in line, now we have the game and its time to play.

And the hordes are already out in force. Stay vigilant friends. The fight hasnt ended.

China is going to use biological weapons to cleanse Africa. Anglos had their chance and blew it.

Some kind of right-wing anarchism. If that doesn't work then full blown monarchy.

To give Kek enough power to be able to summon his corporeal form into our world.

An end game implies that one day we will stop.

We. Will. Never. Stop. Ever.

End game? Pic related.

RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE

chaos

Destroy the Jewish manipulation of world affairs.

Then begin manipulating world affairs for ourselves.

Sup Forums is the new Jews.