Here's to another lousy millennium

Here's to another lousy millennium.

>Fry has been frozen for 18 years
I wonder what his parents are doing at this point

*blows on chair*

Are you niggers kidding me now it's fucking 9:20pm god damn.

Watching football and worrying about insert divisive political opinion to derail the thread here.

I'd actually hate to live in Futurama's imagined 3000s world. It's garbage. At least I'd like to live in 2850 before the invented the stupid talking robots with emotions and shit.

>not wanting Bender as a best friend

>the average commiefornian

>being a califag

End your life, my man

Read the time he posted that you dumb cocksuckers

No, drown yourself in a bathtub this instant you subhuman west coast soyboy.

>At least I'd like to live in 2850 before the invented the stupid talking robots with emotions and shit.
>implying it will take that long in the real world with Japan existing of all things.
Honestly Futurama sucks because they don't even have good looking waifubots for a literal millennium.

Actually, wasn't there an episode about that?

>before the invented the stupid talking robots with emotions and shit.
see, this is part of why I hate windows 10 and those facebook greetings

Yes, with Lucy Lu or whatever her name is.

On the plus side, internet piracy was still running smoothly so I could still get cartoon rips

Well they had 4 WWs and three invasions between all that.

>internet piracy was still running smoothly
It still is.

Shut up and drink your beer.

>Doesn't want to go on space adventures with his robot and mutant friends
come on man

Yes, and it will for another 1000 years

Fry
>Falls into the time machine 5 seconds after midnight in the year 2000
>Wakes up in 2999 like 6 hours before the year 3000
plot hole anyone?

the machine isnt accurate

>someone fucked with the timer
hole fixed move along

The greater plot hole was that the cryogenics lab was unscathed after the invasion of earth.

Having a timer set for a thousand years and only being off by a few hours seems like an incredible achievement.

THIS
New York city lies beneath New New York, completely abandoned, yet Fry wakes up in NNY

>Fry falls into a cryogenic tube housed in a successful business in a major metropolitan area
>The technicians never see this random guy occupying precious tube space nor think to defrost him because he isn't supposed to be there
>The search for Fry is declared unsuccessful after a few days even though Fry was never in any danger and didn't actually leave the city
>The cryogenic tube housing facility was never in any danger during the two (if not more) major alien destruction events of the city
>The founders of the new cryogenic treatment facility in the future never questioned why there was a man already housed in one of their tubes when they started their business (assuming the business changed hands sometime between 2000 and 3000)
>There was never any other event (power failure, etc.) that could've possibly otherwise disrupted Fry's tenure in the freezing tube

I love Futurama, but the initial setup does have some logic holes.

I was talking about when the earth was attacked and every other building was blasted down. But, the misplacement of the cryogenics lab is also unusual. I didn't even think of it.

The answer: dumb luck!

Fate. Fry already survived to the year 3000, because he already helped push himself into the tube in order for it to get to the year 3000.
He also was in the year 3000 in order to get into a time machine to fuck his grandmother, and be his own grandfather.

This.
Fry was caught in some serious time-loop fuckery from the very moment of his own conception. Actually his father's conception.

Fry would be pushing 50 now, yeah?

Shut up, square!

I bet Nibbler ensured that he would reach the future.

Nibbler had Fry frozen so he could fight the Brainspawn in the future.

He probably ensured that nothing would happen to the cryonics lab while Fry was frozen.

And the second coming of Jesus

>I'd actually hate to live in Futurama's imagined 3000s world.
Me too I wanna try the suicide booth

Also stop arguing about the plot in a comedy show you mongs

Here's the real plot hole:

>shows different countries counting down to zero at the same time even though they're in different timezones

They were supposed to have them already by 2008, dammit.

there wasn't a search for Fry, his parents felt it would be a waste of taxpayer's money

There's many factors that could change that. Earth's orbit could've changed slightly, The timer could've been off by like...a millionth of a second which over a period of 1000 years would cause it to gradually be off by about 6 hours.

Something worth noting. If we accept "Bender's Big Score" into the canon, then it's worth mentioning that Fry did not go missing for most people. Fry decides to live upstairs in the Pizzaria rather than going home, although it does show him visiting home again eventually. So as far as we know, people stopped looking because after a few months/a year people found out Fry was just out in the Pizzaria. (of course he then goes on an impromptu narwhal trip for what seems to be several years and then after the pizzaria explodes he goes back to the future, so you can still argue that he goes "missing" at some point)
It also changes the course of Seymour waiting for him, since Seymour would've only been waiting for him during his extended Narwhal trip.
Not that i think anyone on the team had thought of that at the time or even that these events don't contradict earlier and later plots.

I. C. WEINER!?
Ah, crud!

yselo crello

>he didn't see the middle school propaganda film

What's Pauly Shore's explanation then, buuuddy?

And a supervillain for President.

Fans of his movies formed a cult to diligently watch over his frozen carcass.

...that actually makes sense; if not Nibbler, then some other Nibbleonian assigned there in his place.

Que?