Ask a jew

Ask a right-wing jew involved in multiple low level NGO's and local government organisations anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xCwUgws9uXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KY5Ug1OW5O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckoff roleplayer faggot nerd

No.

why are canadian posts always so low quality

Do you believe the Sabbatean-Frankists are behind Marxism?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

>"organisations"

high lvl jew not knowing how to spell

seriously kys

What is your favourite Coen brother movie?

yes I voted for Trump

Pretty much straight ticket

why are americans so gullible they eat big mac fries and get diabetes?

kys

got any more of her?

so what's the next step?

קענען איר ראַטעווען מיר אַ פּלאַץ אין די ציון ביטע?

Keep that occult shit in /x/ dude

keep posting these plz

I've never seen one, so I can't even say whether it's a good thing or not

Movies are fucking stupid dude

>jewing up 6 gorrillion subersive entities and meddling in 7 bazillion governments

How about you go gas yourself you fucking kike? That's my question.

Americans produce more scientific advancement per year than the rest of the world in 500,000 years

The next step is to turn Sup Forums from a disorganized shitposting board into an actual force that can push policy that'll better America, at others expense if need be. That's the perks of being an Empire

Don't read yiddish, I speak German though

sort of more of a demand, bro. Calm down. Jews are good. See: Jesus.

you might benefit from counseling my friend

There's a demand for people who are at least slightly hard working and mannerful, you'd be surprised at the opportunities you'd get just by being respectful, professional and hardworking

What do you think of the ancient Egyptian circumcision?

Are you like one of the old testament type jews or the hexagram tree of life ones. Any insight into either, briefly? I mean I recognize it would take a lifetime to understand, but just for the layman.

>Keep that occult shit in /x/ dude
>you might benefit from counseling my friend

Your jew-fu is weak.

>Ask a right-wing jew involved in multiple low level NGO's and local government organisations anything
Why? There's nothing special about you. I see people like you every day.

Why are the Irish on Sup Forums autistic weirdos while the irish in real life are bros?

I have no idea what this means

You see right wing jews every day? Do you live in Nassau too?

no

orthodox or Hassidic
or study the kabbalah
or I don't know

Well...I'll just be honest I guess--Most people on pol are convinced jews are devil worshippers...like that you praise canaanite demons like moloch and tanit and drink children's blood and do weird ass rituals with aliens from saturn named Soros and Rothschild and Bowers etc.

Any truth to any of these claims?

Nassau jews are arguably worse than proper NYC jews.

>Why are the Irish on Sup Forums autistic weirdos while the irish in real life are bros?
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !

>orthodox or Hassidic
You pick the two most extreme sects, hassidic somehow managing to top even the orthodox
I'm not big on religion, though if I ever joined a temple I'd pick a Reform judaism one

Nothing new guys, just your average kike

I guess whichever is most popular these days?

Thoughts on usury?

>all jews are kikes

>all blacks are niggers

>all whites are rednecks

do you have a moment to talk about crematories?

I own a ball python, which I guess could be satanic
What happened to give you that impression? Did you find one really crazy liberal jew and think that applied to the entire county? Nassaus a Red county for christ sakes

Can you repeat the question sir

I was just saying those two in relation to
>Are you like one of the old testament type jews or the hexagram tree of life ones

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !

> youtube.com/watch?v=xCwUgws9uXc

Nassau a shit. Suffolk a best. Fuck Nassau kikes.

Relative term, the difference between usury and interest is an opinion, you can go say even a 1% interest rate is usury, which means overcharging for interest

But finance isn't a simple operation, through capitalism we've become the most advanced species this planets ever seen and perhaps ever will

talk to the hand coz the face aint listenin

what does it mean boy?

Dude Nassau has a lower rate of jews than NYC, stop it

Honestly tell me what happened between you and jews when in Nassua, cause they're mostly conservative high german descendents like me

Hey jew-bro. My GF and her family are jewish, been cool being a part of their celebrations and what not for the last several years.

I am getting a touch sick of her parent's snarky, elitist liberalism though at the dinner table. But whatever, I keep my mouth shut. Glad to hear there are some redpilled jewish people out there.

talk's cheap

Ask an unironic larper anything.

>Ask a right-wing jew
Why are Jews on here cucks?

>a lower rate
What a fucking kike thing to say. The kike infestation in Nassau has the worst kind of wealthy out of touch superjews who are blind to how insufferably jewish they are while they think they're doing something good. At least in NYC they're cut throat and honest that they've sold their souls to worship at the altar of money and power, or are so classically jewish it's actually funny.

you cant get any more right wing than zionist

Why the Fuck is your country Flag the same symbol Moloch marched out of hell with?

when'd he do that?

I spent 3 years straight in Israel, not mention the amount of times I went over for holidays all my life. The Jews on here a fucking cucks.

I don't have much of a family but Ironically my girlfriends father's an extremely cheap, stingy mother fucker who acts like he's struggling despite making 200k a year only working a few days a week, fucking NY Irish bro

I don't think you actually know what you're talking about, otherwise you'd give me an example like I asked

Typical jew. Answer my question first. You two-faced scheming liars deserve the oven.

Where did you even ask a question my mentally anguished companion

> youtube.com/watch?v=KY5Ug1OW5O4

did will ferrel stop being funny 5 years ago or is it just me

Do you own a firearm?

Could you please kill yourself?

>How about you go gas yourself you fucking kike? That's my question.

In retrospect I should have phrased
>Your jew-fu is weak.
as
>Why is your jew-fu so weak?

Alternatively, answer that Irish guy's questions instead of just insulting the Irish categorically. You fucking disgusting jews are worse than everything you accuse the goyim of.

how many goyim children do you rape per week

I live in NY, firearms are extremely hard to come by, I've spent more money on NRA memberships than guns solely for that fact

Also, given how your country's the redneck trash of the south pacific, you're the one who should kill themselves, fucking 2.5 HDI retarded kiwi fucker

why are jewish women so wild for the black cock?

2.7, one's a paraplegic

calm your autism friendo, it's just a friendly image board, though no surprise the sperg out comes from a Suffolk loser

jewish women aren't some homogenous group, but I'd expect nothing less from a genuine retard who thinks so

and lies are expensive

>sperg out comes from a Suffolk loser
Yup, refuses to answer the question and insults the questioner instead.

>I live in NY, firearms are extremely hard to come by
WRONG

and why do they hate blond guys so much?
they always hiss to me when i talk to them.
what does that mean?

because you're a muslim, user

shut up trashie, speak when spoken to from now on

How do I get a ltr with a right wing qt jewess?

we white people did nothing wrong you know...

Jww

Why do like sucking saturns cock so much?

>tfw cat licks you with the tongue bristles
>=^_^=
I really should go pick up some cats

Gas or electric?

are you that one Osterreicher autist who ALWAYS replies to themselves and themselves only?

How old are you that you take occult shit from uneducated 19th century charletons as reality?
You actually think Aleister Crowley isn't just an older L Ron hubbard?

Don't pick up wild cats user, just go to a shelter

Stove? Car? Heating? I thought Australia was only cucked enough to use electric "renewable" energy

You have to understand that a detailed 3D computer reconstruction of the holocaust revealed in full horror that the fuel for the ovens came from the fat of the bodies already being burned, since normal fuel sources were in short supply due to the war. So basically they had to shovel in an endless supply of jews burning jews to keep the ovens running after the initial light-off.

You could tell which kind of jews they were burning based on the smell.

>Don't pick up wild cats user, just go to a shelter
herp derp ever met a feral cat before? Of course I'd get a couple of comfy old ones nobody else wants from the shelter who would be down to chill and purr while I'm away.

Then go get a cat dude, I would if I could, so if you have the opportunity, do it

>because you're a muslim, user
i am roman catholic and nordic looking.
funfact: muslims think i am a jew (specially muslims from syria/iraq area.

>are you that one Osterreicher autist who ALWAYS replies to themselves and themselves only?
i was completing

I'm Austrian first (technically American first but you get the point) and Jewish second, let's be friends user

Lolwut. This guy isn't a Soros-Jew or a Vox-Jew. No need to be rude.

Thank you user, keep on fighting the good fight

>I'm Austrian first
what bundesland
>let's be friends user
we are
>(technically American first but you get the point)
now that trump has won i am looking forward to move to the usa too.
but thirst i have to look how things will turn out here and where to get a job in america.
which state should i go when i am looking for beaches, good weather mild winters and no tornados?

My grandmothers mother comes from Tyrol

Let me be the first to welcome you to the USA, we all may complain on here but it's arguably the best country

Just go to Texas where it's most like what America used to be under Bush, safe and happy and economically alive, I think they have some good beaches there too

Also take into account your interests and hobbies, Texas is also a great state for exotic animal keeping, supportive of gun rights, it has a great mix of "American" stuff, but it might contrast greatly to Austria and Bayern

Of course there's a reason to be rude.

1. He's a jew
2. He's a miserable NY jew, in particular of the particularly smarmy and insufferably overjewy Nassau sort. I live with in an orthodox area now and at least they're honest about how jewish they are, except for the ones who aren't orthodox and have to pretend to be jewish while lying so hard and fast half the time all they do is kvetch about it to each other
3. He pulled out the usual primitive jewish tricks and doubled down on them even after being called out

He and his kind are no better than niggers. And I draw a difference between a nigger and a black person.