To all my liberal american friends who will not stop crying on their facebooks and talking about moving to Canada or...

To all my liberal american friends who will not stop crying on their facebooks and talking about moving to Canada or Mexico, a request from a happy and proud citizen of the latter.

Can you show some fucking pride? Can you just for a moment man the motherfuck up and back the person the majority of your country wanted to win and fix your country?

Two fucking times my company has offered me positions in the US and twice I've said no thanks because I feel indebted to my nation and would rather help fix the mess than just run away?

Can't you just try that? Can't you just man up and not run away from your problems ONCE?!

Also if I get one more fucking 'I'm so sorry' message from you fucks I'm going to lose my mind.

I mean, seriously this is getting embarrassing.

>the majority of your country
My dude I hate to tell you, but it's looking like he actually lost the popular vote. And yeah I'll help fix the mess, but I sure as shit won't do it on his terms.

Fix your shit love your country.

Every four hours it's another message from Becky who tagged me in a post saying how embarrassed she is about her country and she wants to apologize.

It's driving me up a fucking wall. Which I suppose technically we're gonna pay for now. Hah.

See? It's that fucking easy!

But OP you don't understand. I'm, like, LITERALLY shaking rn.

The only reason he is losing popular vote is illegal beaners paco. thats why we have an electoral system at all.
ask OP for a job when you get deported, he seems like he sort of has his shit together.

this desu

Spic, i've been getting messages from people i never even talked to in high school, "sorry", like what the fuck man? top kek tho, my friends i drink with from HS just fuck around, "bro don't leave us"

top kek like i said tho it's pretty funny, and yes i'm legal.

Based Mexican speaking the truth.

What kind of example are they giving by giving up at the first sign of things not going their way? Is that how they plan to "make things better".

Leaders and rulers, either good or bad, come and go. If you are not going to stand and make things better for the person in the position of power, at least do it for yourself, for your peers and for the nation itself.

The guys i drank with from HS i meant.

What can they do Mexico?
They're Liberals.

They don't even take pride in themselves, forget about their country.
They don't believe in holding strong, they just want to run away to a safe space and stay curled up in a ball until the next election.

popular vote is irrelevant when people just stay home since they don't think their vote matters in some solid blue state cuck

Like I'd hire someone who when hardship struck, they decided that instead of fixing it they'd run away. I am all for you guys kicking them out of your country, but fucking hell do WE have to take them? Can't you guys not just pull a UPS and say you lost them in transit and are very sorry?

Every. Fucking. Day.

Well fuck being their safe space then. Find someplace else.

When he imposes tariffs on goods from American companies that have things manufactured in Mexico they will come back to the US. You're economy will collapse. Better buy some water filters.

Yeah in all seriousness good luck to you man.
I hope Trump doesn't obliterate your country and I hope Libcucks don't bother you too much in the days ahead.

If it makes you feel any better, 90%+ of the Liberals that flee will go to Canada.

Because they won't want to actually live in a brown country and try to fix it, no way, they'll call Trump a racist bigot and then catch the plane to the whitest city in Canada they can find.

that's all the more reason to get rid of the EC, then; if the current counts are unrepresentative, then the outcome will actually align with what the majority wants. If they ARE representative, the same thing happens, only this time it doesn't go your way.

your words are lost on them mexibro.
they are crybabies who hate america and respect nothing it stands for. you would do well not to let them in your country. they will just make smug remarks about how backwards it is.

it is what happens to us when northern Yankees move down to south carolina.

I hate treacherous fucks. Always the bottom feeders of society that jump ship when times get tough. I can sympathize a tiny bit if you're in a poor country, but watching these privileged first world fucks ditch the country because of the chosen candidate won't cater to their mental illnesses makes me sick.

EC is to keep a million rigged votes coming from some corrupt shithole like chicago from influencing the election for the country as a hole. it is part of what makes us a republic not a democracy. the founding fathers knew democracy was retarded

Based pedro

>my candidate wins: it's what the people want!!
>other candidate wins: it's rigged! fucking spics...

>my candidate wins: it's what the people want!!
>other candidate wins: it's rigged! fucking racists...

See, I can do it too.