PETITION TO STOP TRUMP

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

>half way to getting the petition signed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
WHAT NOW DRUMPFAGS?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-jeb-bush-president-on-december-19
change.org/p/donald-trump-this-is-a-petition-to-petition-change-org-to-close-its-website-it-is-no-longer-useful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HAY
>WE R 1.5 MILLION PPL
>WE LIKE HILLARY
>WE SAY YOU MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT
>FUCK THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS
>MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT NOW
I feel bad for anyone who actually signed that, expecting it to go anywhere.
Sad

Google suggested this in their news stories on my Google Now stories.

He won, get over it.....babies

Petitions won't do it. If there are no new shocking revelations from his past or this campaign, he's gonna be the president.

jesus christ lefty/pol/ this is just getting sad...

>3 million votes needed
>324,707,000 Us citizens
>We the people

These hillbots are so sad

fuck sjw fuck tards need to stop crying and accept thier retarded voting system

Now someone makes a petition for the electoral college to stay their hand and it also gets signed.

What then? Nothing gets accomplished.

Please sign.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-jeb-bush-president-on-december-19

Had she won, none of these people would actually give a shit about abolishing the electoral college.

He played your shitty game and won. Get over it.

Literally Brexit all over again.

Fuck Clinton and fuck white liberals.

Come on CTR, what are you faggots still doing here? go do something else, you're just embarrassing yourself.

It's over, go home buddy, go home.

People can ignore any petition what-so-ever.

These aren't magic have-your-way passes.

>(((Elijah Berg)))

>4 years ago
>obama wins electoral college, loses popular vote
>LOL GROW UP RETHUGLICANS OBAMA WON THIS IS A REPUBLIC YOU CANT CHANGE THE RULES
>today, trump wins electoral college, is yet to win popular vote (but he is still the likely winner)
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK RETHUGLICANS THIS ISNT FAIR WE WANT HILLARY WE WANT HILLARY WAAAAH
>pls change my diaper

Oh shit, I just checked and he didn't lose the popular vote in 2012. I shouldn't have trusted Sup Forums

Maybe they were wrong about the jews as well.

You're thinking bush/gore

My bad.

Here you go.

change.org/p/donald-trump-this-is-a-petition-to-petition-change-org-to-close-its-website-it-is-no-longer-useful

Who cares?
Not official.

No shit I'd be raging like fuck if Trump won popular vote but lost the electorate. That's what I thought was going to happen (coincidentally that's what Soros thought too)

Well, that's the system we have in place. People tardraged for the same reason during the 2000 election results.

Plus the jury is still out on the full numbers.

You can't petition another person into the White House. Not how it works.

Look on the bright side. On Dec.19th they'll get re-live getting rekt a second time.

kek