Personally, I'd end tax-funding for public school altogether. Children are the parents' responsibility. Not the state

Personally, I'd end tax-funding for public school altogether. Children are the parents' responsibility. Not the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

multiworldindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/10-teenlib1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some red pilled 1980s shit right here

Privation of schools wouldn't be so bad. Our public schools are already shit, so I imagine a for profit school would preform better. It would probably be affordable too because any business person knows that if they price something too high, they miss out on a lot of customers.

Most families require both parents working to get by and can't afford private tuition.

How the fuck you going to educate your children then?

Well guess what. The Republicans won, not Libertarians

So fuck off.

Illiteracy rates would skyrocket, they'd have to have special voting booths for people who can't read (as they still have the right) with just pictures that the voters select.

>people couldn't read before public schools
Classic Sup Forums

Privatize everything.

That's their problem. Kids don't HAVE to go to school, self-important retarded loser. The working man who pays taxes shouldn't have to PAY FOR NANNIES retarded fuck

>I don't know history so I will spout meme

See russia before communism.

You realize that they would be paying less taxes right? The public education system is a huge mess. The average per pupil spending is over $10,000 a year.

Public schools are what expanded our literacy rate. Sure, rich families were literate, but not the poor.

t. an-cap

not saying I agree with op, but you shouldn't have children if you can't provide for them.

>I don't know philosophy so I will spout consequentialist rhetoric
See the fall of Rome
See? I can do it too

>pay less taxes

You realize families living in poverty don't pay taxes, they get refunded all their witheld income back.

Families living in poverty should not be incentivized to have children.

CTR
CTR
CTR
CTR
Probably CTR. Why not just say 'stop coercing and stealing from the people to pay for horseshit welfare keeping people alive who shouldnt be.'

CTR
CTR
CTR

Everyone I just called CTR, maybe try confronting this argument:

Only elites knew how to read before communism. Peter the great tried and each czar too but it only really worked at the communism era.

In Québec, we were extremely illiterate before public school.

You're post is irrelevant nigger.

Are you actually prideful that you know how to read? You don't need to be able to read to live. You don't need to read to grow crops, take care of animals, build a house, or take care of a family.

Its amusing that you believe income tax is the only tax people have to pay

A well educated population is the cornerstone to a functional democracy.

I noticed how your thread didn't get any responses so you remade it.

Feeling lonely tonight?

>Being this poor

In a modern society you need it Chang and more importantly, to shitpost here.

>if you support public education you are CTR

wew

PDF of the The Teenage Liberation Handbook.

multiworldindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/10-teenlib1.pdf

i think so

so John Adams, the second president of the united states was CTR?

>Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that to a humane and generous mind, no expence for this purpose would be thought extravagant.