Teen Tians Go has literally taken up every timeslot on the CN network

>Teen Tians Go has literally taken up every timeslot on the CN network
>That's fine. If they only want to premier 5 episodes of adventure time every four months then i'll just watch Boomerang for nostalgia
>Go to Boomerang
>Powerpuff Girls is on, but it's the reboot
>Ben 10 is next, but it's the reboot
>My Knight and Me, which isn't even an old show, or a reboot of an older show
>Various incarnations of Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes take up the entirety of the remaining timeslots
>Wacky Races, which is another reboot, can't even fit into the schedule and is exclusive to the app

What's the point of this? Do they just want to get everyone on the app so the kids won't feel the sting when the channels go off the air forever? Did they lose the rights to Duck Dodgers or Johnny Bravo? They can't take away timeslots from TTG to air Unikitty or Clarence what the fuck ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/forums/threads/boomerang-january-2008-schedule.4463481/
youtube.com/watch?v=42OIC9VhEis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blame on Pan Pizza, He wanted Boomerang to rebrand itself

They rebranded boomerang like a year ago to have """"original content""""
Which basically amounts the licensed cartoons that they don't want on CN. I don't know why Boomerang is still on the air.
With the app, they don't need the network anymore.Plus the fact that, instead of going through their library of shows, they are beginning to get licensed cartoons and they don't get a lot of ads, they are probably losing money on boomerang.

>man surprised he cannot find his off air cartoons from a decade ago on tv

>watching live TV and not On Demand

Poorfags who don't have cable whining again

>Man surprised that channel that literally only exists to show off-the-air cartoons does not do this anymore

Yeah, it fuckin sucks. I loved those old toy bumpers and CN powerhouse era groovies and shorties. And to think that a decade ago the channel had all that and a wider variety of shows
toonzone.net/forums/threads/boomerang-january-2008-schedule.4463481/

That's literally the point of the channel, to air the off-air Hanna-Barbera and early CN cartoons, their slogan was literally "Its all coming back to you"

If they aren't even going to do anything with the channel then why have it at all?

Disney and nick have like 3 child networks each. Just make CN the TTG channel and spin Toonami and Adult Swim off to its own channel.

It's terrible. They lost Pokemon early 2017 too. It was fun to see older episodes. They aired Captain Planet early 2017 but for only like a month or so before taking it away.

God I miss old Boomerang. The name is entirely pointless now. I remember years ago they played JLU reruns

Which is worst Boomerang or Nicktoons network?

Both are trash?

airing unikitty over TTG doesn't change anything they're both cancer

They don't even air their older shows?
They could easily slap shit like EEnE, KND, Johnny Bravo, Courage and other shows like that up there.
Sure, they're a bit new in comparison to their older lineup, but they would be nostalgic enough for people now.

>Watching tv

Nicktoons airs the occasional old spongebob rerun, at least the live action hasn't pushed out the channel's namesake programming.

Boomerang's rebrand as many have said ruined the entire purpose of the channel to where the name is just an artifact and means nothing anymore, and they even got rid of the slogan due to the change.

I heard that KND is airing this week at midnight and I'm not sure how long that's been happening but I'll probably watch it, the thing with Boomerang is the older CN shows air around night/morning times and the rest is TTG Gumball Ben 10 PPG2016 and it's just as bad as CN. It's only a matter of time, I'd say 2020 if TV isn't unheard of by then, before AT and RS have a few slots, because they aren't getting anything on CN anymore and everyone treats them like they're old due to premiere year and not when they ended, CN even acts like they were from 30 years ago

That kind of thinking is why CN is shit now.

my uncle used to record cartoon network cartoons on vhs to watch later
he wos cool

Tonight's pretty good on Boomerang starting midnight

that's the point of the channel dipshit

With today's progressive culture I'm surprised Boomerang is still going through with Tom and Jerry shorts where the 50s housewife shows up. We're in a climate where a car company has a commercial about 50s sexism, so really this seems like the final holdout, every other network has "gotten with it", but at least for what little boomerang shows of classic shorts, they're staying true to their past and not censoring/skipping shorts that haven't been formerly banned like blackface stuff

I am very glad I still can watch the classics on ToonCast.

youtube.com/watch?v=42OIC9VhEis

finds those tapes anons