Anyone feel bad for him?

>Whines about Cuphead's "excessive artistry and talent" while making no art in favor of speeding about Trump
Naw fuck him

I fucking knew the first post would be a Dobson joke.

Honestly? No,if we are talking about two different people here, that being the collector and also Andrew Dobson.

Andrew Dobson - the guy has had numerous of chances to make himself less fo an ass but all the time he just keeps reminding me why I hate webcomics cliques or groups. Andrew has no real originiality nor actual source of knowledge that comes with his vast good ol' "criticisms" via political nor in fact video games. He causes his own messes and he doesn't actaully shape up overtime.

To even shit on the fact that Cuphead is a masterpiece knowing fullwell that the creators basically remortage their own homes to even get the game out is a shitty thing to do itself. But to whine about the fact there is excessive art or animation from the fact that you are from a well standard artist clique or school? You gotta be kidding me.

Also the collector literally stole a toy from a kid so that he can sell it off. Fuck both of these white douche tools.

>Also the collector literally stole a toy from a kid so that he can sell it off.

>Letting some snot nose kid defile a valuable piece of Woody history.

>not stealing it with the express purpose of defiling it

Who is Andrew Dobson? No bait, serious question here.

Can I get a quick rundown on Dobson? Why does everyone hate him? I know that he's a total dick from that Zelda Williams post but that's all I know

He makes dumbass shitty remarks like that constantly and never feels he's in the wrong for spewing incoherent shit. His comic is so painfully mediocre yet he seems to think he has some elevated understanding of art and media, which makes his opinions superior. He white knights' all the fuckin time, dedicating entire comics to it, and it's done in an incredibly obnoxious fashion.

To top this all off, he's always been this bad and has never improved, and probably won't because he thinks the world is against him and that he can do no wrong.

What happened with Dobson and Cuphead?

He claimed that cuphead had "excessive talent and artistry squandered on such an unappealing game format"

Basically hes jealous as the talent behind cuphead and thinks the game is shit because of it.

He's that guy who steals Woody in Toy Story 2, setting the whole plot into motion.

Holy shit how sad can he be?

Couldn't Al sue the airline for losing his valuables?

So he's just saying the game is style over substance? Which he's not wrong on that.

Not even that. All he did was cry that the game was too hard.

I AM FAT FUCK

Oh, and he’s an inflation fetishist who used to draw pictures under the guise of a teenage girl.

He did nothing wrong. Without him Jesse and the others would be traped in hell, forever.

It probably doesn't even run well on his potato computer.

IMAGINE BEING AT CUPHEADS

>IMAGINE BEING AT CUPHEADS
Oh good, I'm not the only one who read the FAT FUCK comic that way.

IMAGINE BEING
AT COMPUTERS

He also blames anime for his inability to progress as an artist. I will never believe a single SJW thing he says because he is such a fake motherfucker that I know he's just saying it because that's what everyone around him is saying. Nobody who wrote Lesbian Kick has enough brain cells to form any kind of opinion on their own about women's rights.

I think the most airline does is comp you a thousand dollar or so

Yes, that guy had to drive all the way to work every day.

I honestly hope Dobson doesn't just outright kill himself one day. All of his self imposed burdens are going to come crashing down on him one day and he's gonna take it hard. He comes across as a guy too tense to consider suicide as a way out for the moment, but that's nothing a good old personal tragedy won't change. Imagine if this guy ended up homeless because of all the shit he's done to himself.

Now I'm not defending the dumb shit he does, it's just hard to watch a guy become his own worst enemy. I wish he would realize that if art is what he loves, than art itself is what matters. No obligations outside of his passion, no one to answer to but himself. He needs to care about what art means to him, not what his art is compared to literally everyone and everything else.

He also just needs to stop being so fucking cringy goddamn

He was an obsessive manchild who would steal from children just to get his way, so no. If he at least left money for Woody when he took him it wouldn't be so bad