Hate-LARPing

How much longer is his going to go on, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3
twitter.com/ABC/status/796877200163303425
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 years

Until we make FEMA great again and complete the internment and deportation camps.

As long as liberals are stupid enough to fall for obviously fake bullshit.

soros groups get a few $K each month to do this shit, finds people and gruops then sends them money to riot, very sad.

no a brighter note, a fantastic day in D.C. Met with President Obama for first time. Really good meeting, great chemistry. Melania liked Mrs. O a lot!

Yeah, at this point I wouldn't give a fuck if he did go full Fascist.

Top kek

Why are leftists so god damn transparent

8 years

post link

10,000 year Imperial Empire

Can you link the tweet? I wanna show someone and it can't just be a pic...

Fuck that gay nigger on CNN earlie, using this sauce.

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3
Another source.

fpbp

It was real in her mind, shitlord.

>listening to NPR mid-day
>britfag correspondent interviews woman who was literally raped by a man wearing a MAGA hat
>the man literally tried staring down her shirt
>literally

fucking hell

She should be punished.

tfw FEMA would become our greatest ally after all

Lol not a single one of those liberal stories is true. They're all lying

Wait a second...The Don doesn't have a British accent!

I second this. the libtard tears are so sweet. Almost like a fine fresh honeycomb on a soft winter day. What wanderlust they have brought upon us. We must cherish these LARPing tears. For they are the fresh taste of defeat within the selfPURGEing satanists and robot sheeple. LET IT BEGIN.

Why are liberals so fucking corrupt?

They just refuse to admit that they're completely fucking insane right now.

If you can't come to this conclusion, you don't deserve to vote. I fucking hate every idiot who believes this shit

she self-identified as a victim, you whitesplaining drumftard. Honestly the institutional oppression of this board.

In other news, pic related, one of our MPs has raised a pretty important point, please stop Drumpf scaring UK kiddies.

holy fuck, this is one of the big "attacks" being spread. I knew it was bullshit.

In order to admit they're insane they would have to stop virtue-signalling for one second and do some introspection.

Google is failing me, what's that quote about how insane people never ask themselves if they're insane while sane people always wonder if they're insane?

Shocker.

It's going to go on as long as it has to and I don't give a shit anymore. They lost, we won. They can cry and make up all the shit they want. I just don't care. Donald Trump is our next President.

Fuck you dad! You don't tell me what to do anymore!
t. America

I'm more surprised that ABC news corrected the record.

But probably 4 to be honest.

twitter.com/ABC/status/796877200163303425

And stop linking to lesser known sites. That shit doesn't convince people.

Muslims have the biggest persecution complex of any group in the world, even more than liberals and mormons.
they stage so much shit it's not even funny

Well of course it's only going to be 4 with that attitude.

It's part of their four step plan.
1. Make yourself appear as the victim.
2. Wait until positive discrimination comes.
3. ???
4. Profit!

That's because bong TV is biased as all hell.

>unprompted
No, you shitbag, they are brainwashed by their parents. No children asks anything of the sort wholly unprompted. Someone has to put that idea in their head, and it's not Donald Trump who did it. It's their parents, the irresponsible lying media, etc.

>How much longer is his going to go on
Impossible to say. How long where the moors in Spain?

Bit more news on the Chris Ball fake blood fag from the other thread story, looking faker and gayer by the minute.

Considering their hate- and violence-preaching religion has enslaved and killed literally hundreds of millions of people, it is quite an accomplishment for Muhammadans of all people to play victim.

>Muslims have the biggest persecution complex of any group in the world

No, that'd definitely be jews but muslims come in a (very) distant second. Good for them for remaining vigilant, though. Let your guard down for a second and you might just get a gassy surprise from a naughty goy...

The advocate is the biggest newspaper in Louisiana.

Do they think he's going to abduct them as they sleep? He's not Podesta.

Very much so. Brexit has only inched us right, the television groupthink is still overwhelmingly anti-Trump. We have a fantastic opportunity to have a great relationship with you guys, and our politicians are going to fuck it up by being snide and salty.

I actually had one of my facebook friends do a "A TRUMP SUPPORTER ATTACKED ME" post, ya'll wanna read it and guess if it's real?

yes

Bring it on. I want to cringe.

it's the new normal

it's gonna happen every time the nu-left loses an eleciton

>#bbcqt

she's Asian and SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER into everything black lives matter

the MP in question is a fucking cretin. He blamed the Brexit result for the Turkish coup. Also, he's a raving homo, pic related. That's what gives kids nightmares.

missed a name my bad here's the reupload

It won't end. They got exactly what they voted for this election.

An excuse to play victim.

Thanks. I cringed.
Pic related is the capcha I got.

Check'd

>everything is indeed an inside job
knew it

>pedestrian of color

topkek

This is starting to get sad.

Can I save this pic, amigo?

>get hit by a water hose
>AH FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE TRUMP DID THIS

FUCKING TRUMP

How are Trump supporters so good at avoiding their crimes being recorded? There's dozens of videos of completely random non-political attacks against Trump supporters, but absolutely no videos of Trump supporters attacking innocent minorities despite the MILLIONS of reports of hate crimes I've read on social media these past 2 days.

Is the FBI suppressing evidence?

She won't be charged with false report.

Kek. We called it, did we not.

Holy shit are these fucking real or satire

Anyone notice that this is the exact same MO as Brexit? Doesn't Soros have any creativity?

Too bad for globalists, British courts might be able to overturn a referendum but no US court can overturn an election.

WHAT A DISGRACE!

Victims can't use their phones because they are #literallyshaking

I'm not sure. The police are pretty pissed that this made national news and was a completely false report. This sort of thing makes "peaceful" protesters look justified, and guess who is having to deal with this shit?

The police. Their fellow LEOs.

>All these reports being false
Sup Forums is right. Sup Forums is always fucking right.

I still think it's funny how "people of color" is politically correct but "colored person" is offensive.

Hell, I'm actually thinking about saying "colored person" in front of a libtard just to see how they react.

He is getting old. Bill is a doddering retard already, still Lucky Trump is so high energy

thank you user for the laugh (small)

Their entire lives are satire, for you. Kek is great.

>Venice Beach

Los Angeles here. He's full of shit. Venice is a standout center of liberal ideals and debauchery in a city full of it.

On the boardwalk a third of the shops are "doctors" who will give anyone a medical marijuana card for "back pain", another third are bong shops and the remainder sell various paraphernalia.

Venice is a hole of dirty hippies and tourist traps. There's no way a racist right winger is living there, they would have moved out or committed suicide way before Trump.

First one is "real" in that the poster wants the people to believe his story. Second one is satire making fun of the first, but at this point the lines are really being blurred. Some people will unironically believe the second one because it fits (((their))) narrative.

>implying the avatar of kek won't live a high energy life up until someone immanentizes the eschaton

>approach some muslims in the park
>tips MAGA hat
>"Dasvidaniya, sand-niggers"
>peacefully deport them to Syria
>turns out they were actually mexican

They picked a water hose for the fictional incident for a reason. The reason being that they won't get called out for it by law enforcement. Even the way it's written is to avoid making any direct claims and hence avoid getting into trouble for lying. No claim is made that they were sprayed on purpose, only insinuated. No claim is made that the supposed hoser addressed them in any way. It's just some invisible white bogeyman with a hose hosing them from behind a fence. The story is complete bullshit.

It's the extremists

The moderates love him; and 95% of Arabs voted for him anyways. The ones that are harassing him are Brotherhood extremists, saudis, Qataris, and pakis

>pederestrian of color
toptop kek

Two days. But this "boy who cried wolf" thing could get really out of hand and then we will have to do invent a new phrasing like "She pulled a trump." Or "She tried a pussy grabbing."

The 'Trump supporters are violent' narrative was starting to shatter when Hillary supporters were the ones taking to the streets, blocking traffic, burning buildings and ganging up to beat Trump supporters. Then, they had to start falsifying events of Trump supporters attacking them so that they could try to maintain that narrative.

Fucking dying here

Help

>PEDESTRIAN OF COLOUR EVERYBODY
WTF

FUCK OFF LEFT WING GOONIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come to think of it, isn't this like the exact same strategy Jews used to push the Holohoax? Absolutely bullshit stories that anyone with half a brain would question, zero evidence, and a rabid base of people who believe because it's exactly what they want to believe?

>liberal fan-fic
Always get me, here in brazil is pretty common though.

shopped

We need video of this

You're not Donald Trump at all!

Satan keeps the likes of Bill and Soros alive. Why do you think they look so horrible and zombie like. Trump is kept alive by God. He's super high energy, and will do his will. Mark my word

Of course that was fake

UIUC is liberal as fuck

The same shit happened after Brexit. Stupid fucking neo-marxist liberal crybaby cunts just try and say but look how much anecdotal hate crime racism there is everywhere it's because you LEGITIMISED IT. Fucking stupid pieces of shit.

Picrelated is my ass. Enjoy,

but 3.7k retweets of a lie and 18 of truth

>being a degenerate and dirtying your skin with ink
>wearing the visage of our lord and savior on your ass

I just wonder how many >do it for free.

You can tell there are people doing it to just push their agenda and have been paid off, but there undoubtedly are those that think "even if I lie, this will surely help the cause."

>zero evidence
Yeah, only a huge number of Jews whose property was confiscated and who were transported and crowded into ghettos and then transported to concentration camps (if they didn't die from disease or weren't killed in the ghettos). No evidence! Aside from Germans keeping track of it. Aside from entire Jewish families mysteriously disappearing from this world after being picked up by the Nazis. Gee, I wonder what happened to them. Oh, I know, I found the Occam's waffle maker! It's just a hoax! I read it on the internet! It never happened lol!