Guys I'm literally shaking. Trump supporters can't keep getting away with this

Guys I'm literally shaking. Trump supporters can't keep getting away with this

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PV67nI5EFx0
liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1380913356
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6dVy1-Jok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makeup Artists are amazing

>Watch is somehow completely blood free.

I'm sure he was really attacked.

this is about as fake as Caitlyn Jenner's Vagina

Hillary supporters throw a tantrum.
Doesn't expect things to get broken.
Play the game game.
????
PROFIT!

>bleeding from head
>not immediately applying pressure to stop the bleeding
>letting it bleed all over you

why would anyone do that? it's almost like it is fake

>blood covers entire shirt
>almost nothing on the jacket

i guess i'm a cruzmissile now

does anyone have any smoking gun that this is confirmed fake so I can btfo my idiot associates?

Oh shit! Good eye!

I see literally no head wound and if it was legit, he'd he in the hospital and screaming in pain. Looks Ok to me senpai

yeah but they're not gonna buy "if it looks fake", they're idiots so they'll just say "no it doesn't it looks real I'm literally shaking"

I literally can't stop crying right now.

I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country. As kids I think most of us just took for granted that many of us didn't think that anything like this could happen that love and tolerance were just engrained into us in order to stop the cycle of hate. But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just talking on her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just get an abortion. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.

So that 13 year old girl I was talking about? Get ready to see more, you selfish assholes. Get ready to just walk past men in Trump hats raping women and doing nothing because you know the cops are just gonna wink at you and say Nice. Get ready to see black people beaten in broad daylight and innocent Muslims terrorized by our religious nutjobs. Get ready to have our schools teach our boys its okay to rape, and to teach our girls its okay to be objectified and even paid less on top of it. Get ready to be afraid of everyone you meet, because odds are half the people you see walking around want to rape or subjugate you.

Well, way to go you stupid ignorant pests. You won. Hope you feel good about yourselves.

((((Victim)))) looks awfully calm too.

gay and fak

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html
He's making some news...

... kinda odd that he just happens to work in film making according to his facebook account.

With that much blood he wouldn't be standing there going "whelp"
He'd be on the ground either in incredible pain or knocked the fuck out

F A K E
A
K
E

KEK wills it to be true

head wounds bleed a lot, I hit my head standing up under a wooden beam once and there was blood all over the place

More wackiness from the left, this shit never dies, and their conviction is insane. Nice to see their creativity take to levels of an extra from Walking Dead. At least a real zombie I understand

on the other hand i wish it was real
i'm torn
loving it is fake and those tards are shooting themselves inthe foot with their shitty lies as usual
but i'd love it to start becoming real
maybe they're memeing it into reality
open season on degenerates and undesirables when

was the beer bottle full of chocolate syrup or...?

He also deleted his Twitter not long ago since he knows he will get BTFO but obviously he will play it off as "avoiding the evil trumpeters". What a poofta.

This seems to be.fake blood.
T. Someone who has seen a lot of fake blood before becuase cousim does special effects for tv

>Watch
>Devoid of blood
wew shillad really fooled me there. Hot goyim that's a good ole spookaroni.

i want to believe

Tell me, how is his watch so clean? What is that magic white material?

How about that girl from Twin Falls, Idaho and the media coverup for political correctness you weak self centered piece of shit?

I don't see a cut though.

I got bottled in the head a number of years ago while on a night out.
It did bleed this much
I was calm
It didn't hurt
The cut was miniscule
But I made an effort to not get blood fucking all over myself

You dont need to be Gil Grissom to know that's fake blood.

He spilled a bucket of AIDS on himself

GUYS LOOK IT UP ITS FAKE FILM BLOOD

FAKE BLOOD IS DARK AND DRIES QUICKLY

I DO NOT APPROVE OF YOU GUYS ACTING LIKE THIS

>watch is still spotless
T E F L O N D O N

This shit again? This place is becoming like Sup Forums with all the rehashed threads

youtube.com/watch?v=PV67nI5EFx0

>should've been posted with the other picture
the normies are off the leash

He walked through an alley by himself...Trump supporters hit him on the head with a bottle and knocked his ass out....you are concussed or something if you get kncked out, he wouldn't know what day it was much less remember every detail like that and do photos and keep his watch spotlessly clean....
where are the bruises and scratches?
Where is the big ol knot on his head?

fake and gay

That was pointed out 3 times in as many threads that have been started with this same pic.

So, as we all knew, this is fake. Guy works in film-production and decided to make a little stunt about things that "didn't happen but they were true".

How can it be still be covered by this pseudo news sites?

I get the feeling, I'm going to need this .gif a lot since the new shill strategy.

/thread

People who have that much blood on them due to a beat-down don't smile.

Fake and gay

Not that one though. Blood is completely inconsistent.
Look at how much is on his shirt compared to how much is on his neck compared to how much is on his head.

That's a lot of blood for a head wound.
More consistent with massive lacerations or impact trauma
Would need to be cut open or shot once or twice to bleed that much all over his shirt
Would likely pass out from shock or blood loss at that point.

Fag is a Liar
Fag is a Fag

Nice post.

This man has been seen last night wielding beer bottle.

They do if they're smug self-righteous liberals who get off on being a victim.

If it's fake, I'm more inclined to believe it's real blood and he injured himself, rather than it being fake blood

Are you saying that trump supporters cant keep making anti-trump supporters away from being transparent faggots?

Nice Halloween costume, faggot.

This definitely happened

Appearently he was unconcious and woke up in his puddle of blood. Then he called his friends to tell them what happened. Smells like extreme bullshit.

Not too mention the easy assumed guess they were Trump supporters. So fucking dumb.

>no swelling
>litres of blood
ITS LIKE MY JAPAHNES ANIMUS

GG NO RE

oh look that fake blood clod on his chin survived all the way to the fake ER.

That's obviously fake lol

If they wanted to fake it why not just blade though like a wrassler, why use obvious fake blood?

Also how did that amount of blood get on his shirt if he only "has" a small wound on his head.
It looks like he was stabbed or shot, and he was not.

>that smug fucking grin

That... that looks like cranberry sauce.

if this dude really had a bottle swung over the head, he would not be on his two feet posing for facebook. Especially after losing that much blood.

Second, no bits of glass in his hair or in his scalp.

Third, that hospital pic of him sitting on a stool smiling with blood still on his face really tells it.
He would be in a gown laying in bed with some of the blood wiped away, barley awake. Not sitting upright in a chair.

Are these cucks now resorting to stage hate crimes to pour gas onto the fire?

it's fake

Unconscious but standing up? If he was laying down the blood would be all over the top of his head.

>But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just talking on her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just murder her child. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.
FTFY

I'm loving all these editions of "things that never happened"

a head wound to lose that much blood and the guy is just standing there ready to suck cocks

>Wallmart

How utterly unAmerican. She's the first to go.

>smoking gun

The watch

>Are these cucks now resorting to stage hate crimes to pour gas onto the fire?

They did this after Brexit as well mate.

We even had an MP come out and encourage people to report anything that could be considered a hate crmie. She said she looked on her friend's twitters and anyone who said anything mean to them she was calling the police and reporting as a hate crime and encouraging others to do so as well. The point being to show that hate crimes were spiking because of Brexit.

Leftists are literally insane m8

Wait, we can do this now? Oh man, I got to bash some strangers in the head this weekend. That's exactly what I like to do when I am filled with joy and warm feelings, attacking complete strangers.

where is the actual cut?

Exactly. Thats why its bullshit. Or he wasnt really unconcious and just took a nap and moved on his belly in his sleep. :^)

Also that clean watch too.

Real enough to win woman of the year without being a woman for a year

I literally can't stop crying right now.

I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country. As kids I think most of us just took for granted that many of us didn't think that anything like this could happen that love and tolerance were just engrained into us in order to stop the cycle of hate. But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just talking on her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just get an abortion. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.

So that 13 year old girl I was talking about? Get ready to see more, you selfish assholes. Get ready to just walk past men in Trump hats raping women and doing nothing because you know the cops are just gonna wink at you and say Nice. Get ready to see black people beaten in broad daylight and innocent Muslims terrorized by our religious nutjobs. Get ready to have our schools teach our boys its okay to rape, and to teach our girls its okay to be objectified and even paid less on top of it. Get ready to be afraid of everyone you meet, because odds are half the people you see walking around want to rape or subjugate you.

Well, way to go you stupid ignorant pests. You won. Hope you feel good about yourselves.

lol nice catch

It's bullshit. That kid went to school here in Alberta. He's a huge attention seeking faggot that was even in the news here. Side note, my cousin got his cock sucked by this fag, slapped him in the face and he cried like a little girl.

I feel amazing

i hope hillary deposits $4 in his bank account for a new white t

What getting smashed with a bottle really looks like:

liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1380913356

You do the math...

>have a beer bottle smashed on your head
>you're still conscious and standing
>you decide to take as much of the blood as possible and put it on your shirt
>you mug for the camera
Sure.

can anyone link me the image with hillary's stances in 2008 vs 2016
it showed her change in opinions about the iraq war, immigration, etc.

>ta-ta-ta-taqiyya!

Why do liberals like fake hate crimes so much?

This is fake as fuck.

Go smash a glass bottle over the head of your local faggot and compare the results.

Because they believe the ends justify the means, and are thus willing to do anything it takes to bring about "progress".

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.

If I'm just figuratively shaking but not quite literally shaking should I still call a suicide hotline or am I good?

"fake AND gay" LMAO

btw our fucking media reported on this fake-as-ass shit, but nothing on the "you voted for trump" white boy who got actually attacked >:(

A second photo of him in a hospital room, just sitting on a chair, nobody tending to him, nobody bothering to clean the mess or treat him despite that kind of blood would have had him immediately ushered in for treatment.

Another followup image of him showing off "stitches" in his hair, stapling down the fucking hair instead of shaving the area.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6dVy1-Jok

so many libs

nice halloween costume faggot.

make a milkshake of the mind