Star butterfly thread

star a cute

Do you think she has a body under her dress or if she HAS a body do you think it's the body that that dress covers or is it a body somebody else was forced to cover with the dress's own body with the skin, hairs, nails, etc. that was warm and soft and white and pure or is it another body altogether

Where's that Hekapoo x Angie x Moon x Eclipsa foursome?

Why do they keep sockblocking us?

I like that pose in OP's pic, the one that girls do where they set one leg straight while the other is bent, resulting in their hips being angled outwards.

It makes me wanna slap their ass.

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! NOW FUCK OFF!

wow, this year barely started and it already went to shit

You fuck off.

I don't get it, on a board that's called dedicated to cartoons and comics why some get banned like it's heresy or some shit. I mean, I enjoy talking 'bout Star Vs., big whoop. It's not like I expected some sort of Spanish inquisition or something.

its dedicated to cartoon and comic related discussion, not autistic waifufaggotry

Uh... she's naked under her clothes, I guess.

You Starcucks ARE pathetic, I agree, but you clearly don't belong on this site

Is that or is that not discussion of a cartoon or a comic?

hey hey hey, i enjoy the storytimes and the actually good thread, just because i dont eat all of the shit in here doesnt mean i "dont belong"

Yes it does. Where do you think you are normalfag? Tumblr and or reddit are, without any of the meme conotations or insults, more your speed.
The site was designed by weirdos and weebs for weirdos and weebs. If waifufaggotry scares you enough that you want to ban it- you. don't. belong. here.

Okay, what about The Loud house threads?

How would one breed with star?

>Do you like my dress, Star? I'll admit it's a bit flashy, but to be honest I only bought it for you to take it off.

fix'd

Flag it.