Body language analyst Patti Wood described Trumps body language just after his private meeting with Obama

>Body language analyst Patti Wood described Trumps body language just after his private meeting with Obama

>Is seems to show "he has learned something he didn't know before"

What could it be?

What crazy secret about the USA did Obama tell Trump?

Bet it's Aliens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ
siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/
time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian–Triassic_extinction_event
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/10/27/two-thirds-of-the-worlds-vertebrate-wildlife-could-be-gone-by-2020-report-warns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more british bullshit from the daily mail. gtfo

"The CIA is going to kill you like they killed Kennedy"

It sounds right through

Probably told Trump about the pedo grotto.

everyone knows about this body language shit and are trained on it by their handlers its pointless to read it because all the tells are easily faked or avoided

>What crazy secret about the USA did Obama tell Trump?

Doesn't have to be crazy secrets. Trump just did the Security briefing. Essentially that's a primer on every nasty thing the US is doing and all the dodgy shit they know is going on around the world. Any reasonable, well adjusted person would probably be a bit messed up by that.

>our snipers can drop you any time any where

you dont need to be a body language expert to tell trump learned something new after meeting with the current president for an hour and a half

the jews control everything

They are cherry picked pics.

Granted to be a fly on the wall in that 1 to 1 they had would be amazing to say the least, but it appears that Trump just wants to get on with things, hence the lips squishing when the hands were shook. It's neither weak, nor strong.

>Body language analyst Patti

dropped

This is a good meme, the "Now Trump knows an awful secret as President and it humbles him" idea humanizes him and creates sympathy for the burden he now faces.

the purpose of the entire middle east conflict and its role in maintaining American economic strength through the oil/US dollar exchange

That was the first thing I noticed about the photo. I'd have to watch video to judge whether that was calculated or whether his usual power steeple collapsed toward a submissive prayer.

Aliens

>setback

My thoughts exactly

>Patti Wood
>Her analyses have appeared in the Huffington Post,[12] USA Today,[13] The New York Times,[9] and People Magazine.[11]

"Oh fuck... We are isis?...."

Guy's probably tired from having to entertain a parade of ass kissers that hated him a week ago. Keeping a mental tally of everyone who needs purging has got to weigh on him.

>You mess with the banks we kill your family.

Underrated post

Why did that dog do that

This. Trump seemed really irritate during the brief press viewing in the oval office when Obama was talking. Typical Obama. repeatedly pausing, like he always does

> I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a fucking conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-fucks who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …"

Donald is so handsome for seventy.

>TFW Donald will never grab me by my brown virgin boy hole

>brown

Clean yourself.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

sorry, pennsylvania, west virginia, ohio, and kentucky... you're just going to have to stay poor.

Pls explain

Reptiles.

> body language analyst
also known as "bullshit artist"

He's just trying to appear easy going

t.person with real life experience

I just wonder what it was

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lmao

poor don

This isn't exactly a secret

the old president must buttfuck the new one, this has happened for generations in order to mantain the bless of moloch, no im not kidding trump, bush cock was actually really big, but now look at this, why did you think hillary wanted to win so much? guys get him

let's all speculate about it on the neet subreddit of a pog trading forum

>I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

I'm a bean though.

Insider here
Donald is in shock due to a obama malfunction, he glitched out for like 30 minutes and just keept saying "if if if if okie doke" and finishing his sentence with" high flying assets"
The secret service where eventually able to reboot obama.
This is why Donald is perplexed.

Tumps hands look huge

this

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8

Really makes ya think.

His hands are pretty big like mine are -- my piano teacher was envious of how far I could reach. But the palms are big compared to finger length so they don't look very big at a glance or at a distance.

>the president-elect can learn something when he meets with the sitting president to discuss the transition

Color me shocked. Is he also going to learn things he didn't know before at the intelligence briefings?

In both screens Obama and Trump are both protecting their penises and stomachs. That means they are both defensive kek. What did they say to each other. This isn't bullshit your penis and stomach are both weak spots and when you feel threatened you protect them.

everyone knows that

But Trump was the only one with fewer neurons who did not realize this.

Yeah more defensive than usual. Trump typically hunches and steeples in a power situation like that, but it's definitely more defensive than usual.

Obama I'm less sure about. But he's been shaken up recently and he tends to copy the people around him to gain approval so I would expect a healthy dose of submission to a stand-in father figure.

>it only takes 30 seconds to launch a nuke

I wish I could be a professional bullshitter and get paid.

8 minute video to catch you up to speed:
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ

Little more detail:

siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/

We're dead now:
time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/

Other reading:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian–Triassic_extinction_event

>Tfw it's Obamas birthday today

Looool didn't even know

uhm obama is still the president, so trump made sure to tone down his posturing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c

Trump looks like one of you cucks desu. Watch the footage again. Obama is coasting, meanwhile, Trump is at the weakest he's ever been seen. Hopefully he can regain his strength quickly.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

You don't need to be some bullshit "body language analyst" to know that Trump learned things he didn't know before, it had already been reported he now has access to Obama's intelligence book.

foreign policy stuff?

They probably told donald about why supporting isis and taking out assad was so important to the us economy.

>British education.

There's methane trapped in those crystals. Ya know potential energy source blah blah blah.

Really, methane? so the world won't end with a whimper but a fart?

Yea that's interesting he may be trying to make Trump feel more comfortable. That means he respects him if he is. It's funny that these really powerful tend to respect you if you beat them. I think it's a game for them.

>projecting your own feelings of weakness onto trump
just shut up

It'll be terrifying all the way to the end.

The end being phytoplankton ceasing production of oxygen due to crossing into 6c above 1880's average.

Human civilization is destroyed between 1-4c. We're at 1.4c in 2016. It took 1760's - 2014 to hit 0.84c.

Obama wasn't coasting. He was meandering around and had to work his way up to meet Trump's gaze.

They obviously got into some mutually uncomfortable territory and managed to broker at least the beginnings of a deal for how to smoothly transition and make sure to work out how to deal with important things, be they foreign policy, aliums, or how to let Obama not get caught in trouble while dealing appropriately with the Clintons and their machine.

>body language analyst

>Body language analyst Patti Wood described Trumps body language just after his private meeting with Obama

>Is seems to show "he has learned something he didn't know before"

Israeli nukes hidden in US cities.

Trump thinks Obongo is fucking pathetic, and that dindu spent the last 6 months shit talking him and supporting his opposition... Looks like he just wants to gtfo,

>Methane is a powerful greenhouse gas. Despite its short atmospheric half life of 12 years, methane has a global warming potential of 86 over 20 years and 34 over 100 years (IPCC, 2013). The sudden release of large amounts of natural gas from methane clathrate deposits has been hypothesized as a cause of past and possibly future climate changes. Events possibly linked in this way are the Permian-Triassic extinction event and the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum.
>Climate scientists like James E. Hansen predict that methane clathrates in the permafrost regions will be released because of global warming, unleashing powerful feedback forces which may cause runaway climate change that cannot be halted.
Just more climate change conspiracy theories.

Aliens you mother fuckers
He probably has a scheduled meeting with the greys and is shitting his fucking pants

>he has learned something he didn't know before

no shit sherlock, what a fucking revelation

>high speed serial pussy grabbing

oh my god a man was elected president, had a meeting with the sitting president and his body language suggests he learned something new? tell me more

Obama:
>hands firmly protecting his huge penis, containing it

Drumpf:
>his hands held in a way that makes his penis seem bigger

These two men just saw each other naked.

said the wetback

free alien blowjobs

For fucks sake Sweden is there anything that doesn't make you start lusting for black cock?

isn't he like 10 or something. obviously he's just fucking nervous being that close to the center of attention of the hundreds of people that were in the room.

Why don't we just start mining the stuff?

That is the look of a man who has just realized that Sup Forums was right the whole time. A man who just found out that Israel is funding ISIS, controls the US economy, has infiltrated the Secret Service and that if he tries anything they're going to execute him and his family.

Everything you learn is something you didn't know before. What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Because there are plumes in the arctic stretching hundreds of kilometers wide, venting the stuff directly into the atmosphere.

Methane is x30s more potent than C02 at capturing heat. Before the gun fired, there was around 5 gigatonnes of Methane total. In the land permafrost, and the sediment layer in the oceans, there's many THOUSANDS of gigatonnes of Methane. All it takes is a small portion of it to begin leaking for the entire thing to go.

That's why it's called the Clathrate Gun, once it's fired, there is no stopping it.

Also, we don't have the technology to capture and process it at that scale.

ghost of president lincoln sucks your dick if you spend 6 hours in the lincoln bedroom and burn 6 candles made from the blood of 6 goats

>Body language analyst

Into the goddamn trash.

Except that's been his natural sitting position for every interview. The tells are cancelled because that's his base

What a bunch of horseshit. The world has been significantly hotter in times past. Like 10-15 degrees C hotter. Like no ice at all on earth for tens of millions of years.

Nothing is going to happen.

That's Trumps usual 'think outside the box' hand gestures in its resting state

exactly. plus, it was really late him. he looked more tired to me.

Sounds like a pretty good energy source to me.

Watch the video. The tells come through via his reflexive way of using it unnaturally.

Our species has existed between 12c-14c global avg. temperature on this planet.

Earth will EASILY recover. Human civilization will not.

Besides, we really aren't giving anything else enough time to adapt. That's the real problem of all this, the speed of onset.

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/10/27/two-thirds-of-the-worlds-vertebrate-wildlife-could-be-gone-by-2020-report-warns/

I don't get the reference

Get ready for fun times when Nibiru slingshots on through.

why does this garbage thread keep getting bumped

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage