streamable.com/8kng
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952
pastebin.com/VfWJUEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see these roasties and think of every girl who wouldn't give us the time of day. Every girl who made fun of our awkwardness. Every girl who claimed moral superiority over us. Every girl who got hired over us cause muh diversity.

It feels sooooo good.

streamable.com/8kng

My favorite.

>thumbnail is the gay dildo fucking skateboard machine gif
Pretty appropriate, somehow

You know, I feel even better that they got destroyed when I try to put myself in their shoes. They were probably 100% certain clinton would win. It was as clear to them as the sun rising in the morning. It's like their entire worldview has been shaken to its core. It's beautiful.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

MOAR TEARS

>bisexual jewish woman

LOL

God, this year was so good. It started off with the bernie tears and these fools deluded themselves with hillary, TWICE and are crying again TWICE HOLY KEK

A N A L R O D E O

B E L I E V I N G T H E P O L L S

I missed all the good fucking memes while it was piping hot due to being in a field exercise. Keep em coming OP I'm LOVING these.

shit the hilldogs are diverse as fuck

is it strategic seating?

The hope in that cunts eyes is fucking awe inspiring

I don't think these liberals are crying because they fear for the US or anything. They're just upset their candidate lost

Lord Kek has become active once again in our realm friend. PRAISE HIS NAME! PRAISE KEK!

>bisexual woman
"I approve"
>bisexual man
"Pushing it, but I'm ok with it"
>JEWISH
"NOW YOU PURPOSELY TRYING TO PISS ME OFF FUCKER"

so many fags, retards and ugly dikes at one place..

My thoughts exactly. November 8 was quite possibly the best day of my life, and Trump's victory was a small act of vengeance against white girls and justice for the "beta male." Every one of their crying faces brings me tears of joy

>I will be thinking of this image for the rest of my life
What a coincidence me too

You know they're all fucking trump supporting chads on tinder

Is trigglypuff still active online? Anyone got screenshots of her past couple days?

visual joy

youtube.com/watch?v=WUjUZZ9jjKA

My waifu on the left

Ehhh I just the of the average girl you chuck and fuck. You know the one you have to smile and nod while she rambles on about stupid bullshit. But when you actually do breakfast you just think I would rather not be here right now.

HAHAHAHA

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

7/8 would pee on

9/10 would cuddle

It goes it goes it goes
It goes it goes it goes

GUILLOTINE

YUH!

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952

normally crying means giving sympathy is in order. but when someone's face turns bright red like this, it means they're furious - just like a 3 year old having a tantrum.

never, ever console someone when they're like this, unless you want more of it

>minorities going to protect me

too bad minorities culture isn't accepting of gays

>this faggot trying to speak for minorities

Fuck off, shitskins like me can only depend on other shitskins. And we hate faggots just as much.

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/796359749352701952
anyone know this girl's name? she's pretty cute, her teeth are so nice

>Facebook claimed

I love this amazing sourcing being done. 'Member when citing Wikipedia was considered one of the most retarded things to do?

>another wellesley woman for hillary
how many men do you think she's accused of sexual assault?

Is that a rip in the side?

LMAO

this post has earned an

that's right, keep showing the world how emotionally intelligent and mature the trump base was this whole time.

it will be remembered

someone post the dbz edit

lmao

christ

Fucking you douche

>don't have class till 11 tomorrow
>been sipping on beer since 6
>took a little Xanax
>wrapped up in my favorite blanket
>Playing Skyrim on PC hooked up to big screen while scrolling through liberal ass pains
>looking at some New Balance shoes to buy this weekend

Never been this comfy in my life

How fucking self centered are these people? They don't just cry they take a goddamn picture of themselves, post it on Facebook, and then attach a page long essay

yepFUCKING KEK

Go to google images and search
"Clinton Despair"

>allsmiles.jpg

Not gay but, why are Trump voters so handsome?

100 days into Trump's presidency...a snowflake learns the hardest lesson of all...
pastebin.com/VfWJUEd4

Generally the ones who have the ability and drive to get into events like this are from better genetic stock, the average Trump supporter is pretty much the average american.

Clinton's plan was to essentially get enough genetic rejects to get a pity vote.

>libshit tears flow along the west coast like a mighty river, the runoff alone creates a new great lake
>California water shortage solved
>New England nu-males mass suicide by drowning themselves in the atlantic
>new food source attracts massive schools of fish that easily multiply with being so well fed
>new sustainable food source
>remaining inland hipsters go into rage induced comas, instead of life support they're placed into matrix style pods
>their unbridled asspain is harnessed as an energy source
>America is completely free from need of fossil fuel
>the drop in 'activist' population means the cease of poster board production
>deforestation grinds to a halt
>Trump credited as greatest environmentalist of all time
>accepts the Nobel prize one week before his inauguration

The media should feel guilty for this one. They've painted this outlandish anti-lgbt picture of Trump that doesn't exist.

Easily my favorite too

My only regret it that I didn't take off work that night to kick the fresh salty tears off of the pathetic liberal faces. That would have been one of the happiest moments of my life.

ITT right now

>just fapped
>see this thread

Fuck I didn't even know I could go flaccid to diamonds again like this

too similar

fucking kek

audible kek

Honestly I felt sort of bad for some of these people at first but then I remembered how pretty much all of them would call my dad a racist Nazi murderer for being a cop and it just switched to pure amusement

Top zozzle, what a faggot

This. I have friends who arent even gay losing their fucking minds. I'm a fag and I dont remember ever hearing him planning to do shit besides possibly repealing the federal equal marriage order. Which I'm pretty fucking okay with because it's just a financial title.

Same desu. I was smiling all day seeing those spoiled self righteous pretend-oppressed white cunts crying. Their sorrow has made me so happy. I want to drink their tears and EAT THE PAIN.

plz link video

Marxist DESTROYS SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Bumping for more, if anyone has anything. After barely surviving the first Clinton presidency and enduring president monkey-face for the last 8 years, these pics have cured me of all other fetishes, truly. I've been wanking to crying liberal whores for two days and I'm loving life!

NH was almost red. They had to keep polls open in Dover an extra hour and bussed in massfags to fuck up our shit.

Mass and Maine used legalized weed to keep their shit blue.

upvote!!!!

moral of the story: white men always win

Totally Reptilian.