So what's the thing Trump could do that will totally turn Sup Forums against him?

So what's the thing Trump could do that will totally turn Sup Forums against him?

>1 of

Hahahaha rest of the world eternally BTFO. Count ur aircraft carriers, niggers

Internet censorship

Its called first day of office. Then all the jews did this!!! shitposting returns to normal.

Not livestreaming his first night of fucking Trudeau's wife.

The scary thing is how true this meme is. That is really how he looks.

It'll be interesting to watch how Sup Forums changes over the next 4 years.

nothing. I would follow the man to the brink of ruin against demons of hell a cabinet member summoned.

> implying Sup Forums will still be around by then

Is CTR still here?

>So what's the thing Trump could do that will totally turn Sup Forums against him?

Open the borders.

Through, that will never happen because that will instantly start a revolution. Not Bernie one, American Revolution one.

I thought the physical wall was stupid, as long as he decreases the flow I'll be happy.

No god damn refugees

replace obama care, don't just repeal it

That's all I want

get impeached, die or resign

>die

We will cry as he dies. I will create a memorial.

>Assassinated

Liberals' blood will be on streets.

Come out of the closet.

>decrease the flow
You mean stop?

t. Hungary

Voted for him but really don't like his transition team. Consists of some people connected to koch and goldman.

I'm not sure if there is anything he could do to turn off his true fans. They don't care about policy. But he didn't get elected by people who like him, the people who carried him to victory in the rust belt were just pissed at the fabricated "establishment elite" boogieman and saw Trump as a way to fuck with them.

I'm not sure if there is any policy issue that would make these people vote against him in 2020. I think it would be entirely based on their state of mind. If the economy does well he will be easily elected in a Reagan level landslide. But if things stay the same, modest growth, or a recession, I think the incentive to vote for him is lost and he would lose to any half decent dem candidate that isn't named bush or clinton.

this

>ifunny.com

just Sup Forums, not everyone else

>fabricated

Nothing.

Anyone answering is giving CTR ammo to drive a wedge between Sup Forums and Trump for 4 years and needs to fuck off.

>lowres
>watermark
>the fuck is ig
>overhead caption

Are you trying to give us cancer?

If he shoots two people in Times Square.

And in their homes, and in the schools of their children.

if they kill trump theyre getting the pence, right wing death squad would've been out in the streets long before he was sworn in though.

Once he has sites like this shut down & censored.

< it just may happen, don't laugh

anything to do with restricting the 2nd amendment.

a wall less than 10 feet high

Filling his staff with Washington insiders. Oh wait.

you really don't think Sup Forums will happily drive that wedge themselves?

>muh concern shills
go back to plebbit fag

LOL I know right! All a bunch of fellow billionaires, I thought he'd have joe the plumber and them nice boys from duck dynasty. *shrug*

Nope not even that.

If there's one thing I know, Trump DID NOT run to lose

>talks about draining the swamp
>all of the staff picks are as deep in the establishment as can get

What did he mean by this?

>Is CTR still here?
Yes. There are "die-hards" that are still trying basic 2d psyops. They are pretty transparent and are basically attempting to insult "us" for not attacking protesters.

remind them that their help was appreciated, but is no longer needed. I don't know if someone forgot to let all them nerd virgins out of the command center or not.

>1 of
Dumb niggers

Pardon Hillary and the pedo brigade.

That'd turn me against him anyway.

>people in this thread not realizing CTR are trying to think of ways to false flag and make his fans hate him

Come on

>false flag
>the actions and policies of the president
You are not right in the head, user.

Liberals don't have children, their pets do.