New Years' Storytime: The Best of B.C. (2016)

Happy New Year, Sup Forums!

Travel back to prehistoric times, when men were lazy, good-for-nothing cavemen, dinosaurs were droll and women were still long-suffering.

Featuring 627 of the very best Daily and Sunday B.C. comic strips specially selected by the Hart family, and featuring a foreword by Jim Davis – creator of Garfield.

how's everyone doing today?

Fine, thank you.

>maybe it's nervous
sensible chuckle.jpg

The cavemen have names?

Wait... the cavemen are different characters? Peter, Thor and and BC look so alike I thought they were the same character for years.

>Peter, Thor and and BC look so alike I thought they were the same character for years.
Me too.

Reminder the author of this is a crazy godbotherer who thinks that homosexuals should be electrocuted and the testimony of women should be invalid in rape cases.

>Reminder the author of this is a crazy godbotherer who thinks that homosexuals should be electrocuted and the testimony of women should be invalid in rape cases.
Woah, spoiler alert!

Taking a break but I'll be right back.

>Teabaggin jokes in the 60's

Didn't know they had FPS's back then.

WW2 was the first FPS.

Yeah, I don't get this comic. So the author is a Christian who believes in the bible and the earth is >6000 years old. And he makes a comic about caveman taking place >6000 years BC.

>So the author is a Christian who believes in the bible and the earth is >6000 years old. And he makes a comic about caveman taking place >6000 years BC.
He didn't become a Christian until the 80's, which is a hundred pages away.

Hmm. Didn't know that. Did it affect his work? I only know Hart as a raging Christian, never even though of him as non-Christian.

>Did it affect his work? I only know Hart as a raging Christian, never even though of him as non-Christian.
Only his work with B.C. The Wizard of Id, thank God, he left alone.

>Image
I prefer the other version of the 3rd strip (wish I had a copy). Hart's quality varied over time, but I'm still fan.