So I've seen a lot of alien talk the last 24 hours

So I've seen a lot of alien talk the last 24 hours.

No trolling, do you think the US government has evidence of aliens they are keeping secret?

If so, will it be disclosed in a Trump administration?

The only HIllary policy I liked was she wanted any UFO/alien evidence declassified.

What is Sup Forumss opinion...with as least amount of trolling as possible please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZgtwfedurU
youtube.com/watch?v=E6C9JyMvfEM
youtube.com/watch?v=PWxYUALC0qw
zetatalk.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm#CONTENTS
youtu.be/Fx-_FIo86j0?t=96
theepochtimes.com/n3/1040025-mid-air-crash-leads-to-legendary-mexican-ufo-encounter/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZeLHD-725o
youtu.be/eil_2WOv5VA
redefininggod.com
vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No trolling, do you think the US government has evidence of aliens they are keeping secret?

have you paid attention to youtube lately?

ever since the spread of camera phones with internet access, like 3000 videos go up every fucking day from all around the globe of obvious alien UFOs.

they're not only here, they're here in massive numbers, all the time, and they don't care if we see them. they're just not allowed to land or anything. of course the government has proof.

>have you paid attention to youtube lately?
no
> like 3000 videos go up every fucking day from all around the globe of obvious alien UFOs.
oh really, post one then.

I'm sure he will post one eventually!

op here

I did see a strange thing in the sky one night and grabbed a pic. I'm not sure but maybe it's a drone

But it's the only "encounter" I've had.

go look on youtube there are tons uploaded every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcdtve3OqmI

like this one?

Give me a legitimate example, one.

yeah every single one is fake.

So why don't you post one that you think is real.

The only seemingly legit ufo video I've seen.
youtu.be/WZgtwfedurU

yeh obama mentioned this and jimmy carter too iirc, and bill clinton met with a rockefeller who did a study on it but that was probably a cointelpro op - i am surprised that Dr. Greer is still alive tho- I think he is the closest to what's going on and that is-- that the energy cartel/military industrial complex are basically fucking all of humanity over so they can stay rich and manipulative, ie- the ayylmaos dont have money and have free energy technology.

one reason I don't believe is why in the world would the government want to hide it? Nothing to gain from that...

obama did in a joking way
Clinton said he didn't see anything while he was president that concluded there were aliens but it was his opinion they existed

carter was a weirdness magnet, dude got attacked by a rabbit

Ayyyylmaos are real

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

Gotta start thinking in dimensions rather than just 'out there'

explain

deport them out of our galaxy

There are infinite dimensions above and below the one we can currently perceive with human senses.

evidence?

godfucking damn. aussies just kys

you all shitpost

Something about a jpeg with a picture of a skeleton and saying something about delivering.

>explain

take a hit of acid

Pff, Righto mate.

as a kid this picture has always creeped me out

This.

No. Aliens aren't real. If a hyper-advanced civilization capable of FTL wanted to be known, they let themselves be known, and vice versa.

Or they don't bother because we're a bunch of tantrum chucking teenagers.

Aliens will be the true Antichrist. Probably after we inevitably nuke ourselves and destroy the earth (2/3s of sea creatures and plants dying in revelations?) Demons coming down telling us to put aside belief in "false creators" and petty differences as a species. Maybe that is the unified religion/peace written about. Mark of the beast will probably be some alien looking (demonic) device that is implanted to allow travel and currency. When aliens show up do not listen to their lies friends.

seems like you fags already have the answer you want. Why even ask questions?

God you are all fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=E6C9JyMvfEM

everything make sense now

Fucking ozonebacks hopping our planetary border. We need to build a space wall and alpha centauri is gonna pay for it.

>do you think the US government has evidence of aliens
No, but it's cool to pretend

Goddamm illegal aliens comeing here and taking jobs from us humans.
Just because they are willing to probe buttholes for much less money then us!

>creepypasta

Has the Chinese intelligence beauro really fallen this far?

Idk bust-o

>I dont think we know "shit" about (Time) or (Space) and their relevancy to each other

youtube.com/watch?v=PWxYUALC0qw

There will never be disclosure because aliens are demons.

fuck off tinfoil schizocucks back to \X\ no wonder drumpfcucks are known for being retarded kys you'reself and take you're meds... -.-

/thread
aliens don't exist stop looking into things that have been hidden from the surface people for a REASON!!!!!! retard's

They're coming man, I'm fucking hyped

Disclosure is no longer optional

Aliens control the jews

>everytime I jack off, i could be spraying an alium with jizz

according to some there are several species of aliens, and also according to some, our government is already in contact with them.

according to some, the zetas made contact with us after the roswell crash (it was their ship that crashed, one survivor) but their existence is actively suppressed because they don't use money on their planet which is a little contradictory to the sweet system of subjugation they've got going here on earth.

decide for yourself, user
zetatalk.com/

One of the most convincing stories, imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ

62 kids all see an alien craft land and witness an alien. They all have the same story. Not easy to get kids to just make something like this up and actually stay on script. Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of them got back together years later and still stuck to the story.

Also, check out the rendalshem forest and travis walton incidents. And the craft that crashed in Texas in early 1900's that they had a burial service for is pretty creepy too.

I've seen UFO's a few times myself. I'm not sure what their agenda is, nor if i want to know. They're pretty cool to see, though.

>one reason I don't believe is why in the world would the government want to hide it? Nothing to gain from that...

Can you imagine the civil unrest of a planet of 7 billion+ people having their religion and cultures challenged in an instance? It would be utter anarchy.

tfw you can't tell trolls from CIA anymore

Your lord is telling u this. Spread it.

Google it. It's the key u need.

The devil will perish.
To EVERYTHING.

We're in the matrix. I'm going to get u all out.

Try google it, see the weird pictures & "dolls".

And the deviant art link.

And, try unixstamp + 469773273. See what huge is happening in the world around that time.

but it wouldn't be challenged though.

Your a moron XD Lulz

>"Religion" is a means of control and seperation for them XD XD XD XD

You think they wanna lose that manner of control?

On a more important subject: Are Greys just as bad as Reptilians or are they the good guys?

Religion serves "6 Main Purposes"

>Money
>Power
>Land
>Control
>Respect and prestige

this one gives me nightmares.

>but it wouldn't be challenged though.

Are you trolling or retarded? Yes, the bible would absolutely be challenged. And that's just one holy book.

That wasn't my implication faggot. If aliens landed then people would spaz the fuck out for religious purposes and many more for the other reason that HOLY SHIT ALIENS LANDED LETS RIOT IN THE STREET!!!

Look what happens when just a soccer game goes the wrong way in brazil... give me a fucking break....

The control aspect would be jeopardized

youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

some theologians have discussed ministering to aliens if they exist

this one is pretty spooky

This happens every time a new President gets into office.

Ready to have your religion destroyed???

>There are 25-26 Different "Mainline Religions" on earth
>Each with different subsidiaries down to Voodoo and Satanism
>Some are polytheistic....(The Belief in "Many gods")
>Some are monotheistic......(The belief in "1 God")

THE MAIN POINT IS...

>They are ALL different!!!

And in order for "1 to be accurate".....Would mean "ALL OTHERS were inaccurate"!!!

>Therefore......They are "ALL INNACURATE or Bullshit"

The only ones who nearly "Had it right.....were American Indians (Who's religion was based off of "Nature")

They have to go back to whatever the fuck galaxy they came from. This ones full

>smoke DMT
>project into their realm
>show me everything
>never fully came back
>they've visited me since
>we are one

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm#CONTENTS

Here you go OP enjoy.
This will change your fucking world and you probably won't like it once your eyes have been opened to the truth of our universe.

>those digits

Praise Kek, aliens confirmed real

A 1960 report titled “Electrohydrodynamics,” issued by the Electrokinetics Corporation of Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, presented an idea for a vertical takeoff aero-marine vehicle” – LaViolette (2008). Picture related.

Adamski video: youtu.be/Fx-_FIo86j0?t=96

This seems to show that humans made Flying Disks. Therefore humans also made "aliens". Thats why the 50s aliens look human. We could modify DNA haphazardly with radiation and breed the results less successfully, but since the 1970s we could cut and paste DNA precisely. The greys turn up in Striebers book Communion in 1987. Then get retrofited onto history.

I suggest if we made UFOs, we also had to make the aliens too.

>ozonebacks

Although that is true, even them themselves would have a hard time controlling the mass old-school believers of the faith. Those theologians speak for a small group of progressives.

Listen, I don't really give a shit about any of them and i think it'd be great if they landed and helped us out, but the fact of the matter is it's foolish to think an alien intervention wouldn't have some drastic civil unrest at first.

Then, as the years go on, we would ask for alternative energies that would mean completely reconstructing the world economy. It would take a century to fully assimilate. And it would be a shitty 100 years probably. And thats if things go smoothly, which i doubt.

theepochtimes.com/n3/1040025-mid-air-crash-leads-to-legendary-mexican-ufo-encounter/

Strange how the USA was so conserved about the debris an entire squad of Mexican soldiers transporting the cargo vanished

>000
triple ufos

More than just control would be effected....

>The knowledge that you've all been "Dooped" knowingly into believing in false structures for thousands of years........for greed....would set in

Reality is there's nothing they can do to stop it though

youtube.com/watch?v=AZeLHD-725o

Impossible. Earth is a 1 in 100 Trillion planet (Give or take lots of numbers)They would have to travel far and wide for even a ghost of a slim chance of even seeing anything about us. Unless they were checking every solar system in existance from their Galaxy, I dont see it being likely.

greys themselves do not have an agenda. they are employed by other alien species that aren't willing or able to travel long interstellar distances.

just kidding who fukin knows

hmm

it is known, they just havent swallowed the redpill hard enough

kek

Bro don't get me wrong.....Im on your level and think there is ALOT we can learn from them....

>As you see now a small handful of nutjobs would sepiuku or lose it
>But I agree, and it would be very short lived

They aren't here to harm.....but to help

>If they wanted to harm.....they could wipe us out "Quickly"
>Which would have already been done
>I think they are just.....observing.....waiting for the right time....

Creepy as Fuck. Dacula GA reporting in. Which part?

Also here's my spooky contribution:

youtu.be/eil_2WOv5VA

They aren't from another planet dipshit.

>quantum mechanics answers all

How does a alien race allow for this to leak? Are they not all powerful?

That's what I'm hoping too. Maybe we'll even get to witness it.

I think christians would tolerate aliens better than they would gays.

I think you're really underestimating religious people. here's a whole galaxy of beings you could bring to God.

>oh shit aliens!
>guess I'll record this on my camcorder made 1993 with a broken lense

redefininggod.com

So, wait, DOOM was right?
Is DOOMguy the second coming of jesus?

I think you're underestimating the initial growing pains from theists and non-theists alike

maybe

but the attitudes have changed in the past 20 years. so many more people believe than before.

I'm not sure it would be the shock many think

During the roast of Trump obama made several jokes about him "investigating roswell" becuase of the birth certificate thing. That night was likely the moment he decided to run for president just to spite Obama. There is mean to be a box of stuff about Roswell still at the CIA or some other agency, I forget, so it would be nice if Trump released it just to add insult to injury, and also as last 'fuck you' to podesta who spent ages trying to get the UFO documents out and caught in a web of bullshit and disinfo

UFOs are no joke. Best friend in high school saw a mass sighting in Texas Jan 2008

My dad also saw three orange triangles in the sky during the late 80s. He went to turn the irrigation pump off around 11pm. This is also near the same area of Texas as the mass sighting my friend saw. Could google Stephenville UFO and it'll give you all sorts of stuff. Boonies of central Texas.

There is no doubt in my mind UFOs are there, just depends on what's in those suckers. Imo senpai it's either ayyys or humans in ayyys tech.

i like it

Or genetic experiments

Dr. Steven Greer

>So I've seen a lot of alien talk the last 24 hours.
Subversion

kek

Alium control everything, but the're all fucking retarded as we are, and we're entertainment within a technological stone-age, while the alium is off fucking their clones, and eating lasers.

vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon

FBIanon here. Basically a lot of talk about trying to get Trump not to do disclosure. The feeling is that he may not disclose anything but who knows. Everyone is scrambling right now as Trump seems to want the truth to come out.

I just want to know when I can join the stargate program, would enlist in a heartbeat for that shit mane

Which is better? Also how's the FBI now?

>(You Faggot)