twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck Abbey

>Trash

What a little bitch.
Abbey, that is.

>it's another therapy is a sham episode

>Being this anal

better thread for new year's:

Maybe Jazz would be good for Abbey. He needs somebody to call him out on his bullshit.

taken from the weekly newsletter

I'm not confident she would, if anything he has a new friend to assure him he did nothing wrong.

His expression. on last panel shows that she managed to wake him from his inner trouble. That's good.

Love Abbey

>1 post

He did plenty of wrong. Like taking Daisy back because of pressure of idiots.

another

I didn't say he isn't a worthless sack of shit, but I think Jasmine is going to take his side.

>Must be a member to see the whole thing

Only if it was Paulo's shenanigans. She will probably tell him that he cannot stop Daisy from doing her things.

Lovin this Mike chapter so far

Oddly enough this makes me feel kind of bad for him; he honestly can't help himself. I hope things go well with Jasmine and she helps him get over his issues, if only so he stops hijacking every chapter with his bullshit.

We lost Alec for Abbey

what the fuck

Reeeeeee Taeshi go back to Mike suffering

>huge heads (especially on Abbey).
>Jazz only having red edged white blobs for mouths in 2nd and 3rd panel, but not in 4th and last panel.
>the ever so usual perspective issues.
>that fucking "retro" comic filter applied to backgrounds.
>Abbey's tail looks weird, and the shading of it makes it worse.

>so buttblasted about shit you're obsessed over for no reason you're willing to be a cunt to your friends

irredeemable

>breaks up with daisy dramatically
>sue gives him a talk
>still pissed because daisy prefers her childhood friend over him
What is abbey's deal? Also I want mike drama over than another episode of moody cat being moody.
It still hurts...

Saved me from having to go to the site at least, cheers.

>1 post
They can't keep losing like this

Did he just unzip his pants?

Wait isn’t Lucy deaf in that ear?

>consistency in bcb

>Time control
Reminder than Carter, not David, is the true BCB chaos god.

Who is he supposed to be dressed as, James Sunderland?

Why the hell is this not a Mike chapter.

Lucy's deaf in the left ear. The pic with Carter has her sleep with her right ear open.

What made her think that he was going to sit with her anyway?

Are you dumb? The one shown in the pic is her left ear

Hit me harder daddy

C-context??

Molly trying to get Abbey to get her off.

ignore babbling idiot. its a scene with abbey, augustus and daisy

It's the usual deviant art anime bs comedy that taeshi used to do. Don't question it.

she is literally laying on her right ear. how else can she be turned to face the view?

It's the one on her left which is deaf, not on your left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomical_terminology#Standard_terms

David doesn't want any more drama on this vacation

Wew. One tends to forget how much of a bitch Lucy was.
And how annoying and useless the pets were

Did Tess have her own private jet?

Don't know if it was her own jet, but they indeed were on a privat flight

BCB Best to worst list updated:

McCain > Molly > Rachel > David > Jasmine > Mike > Sue > Paulo > Lucy > Daisy > Yashy > Abbey > Madison

I asked this last thread, but which of these characters is the cutoff between characters you like and those you don't like? I don't understand why David is so high up on the list, but maybe the intent is that he's just kind of neutral and everybody below him is shit.

I don't have to suspend disbelief for David's behaviour, (ironically considering he's a wildcard) and when he does put in his 2 cents it tends to put a smile on my face.

After Jasmine is the line that goes from good to mediocre, she's a nice and hard working lass, a little unnecessarily bitchy after the break up, but she did see him laying in Rachel's lap not long after saying his reason to break up was to pursue Lucy, so I'd give her a pass.

Do not read this comic.

Too late

It would only take one change. (thanks trashanon)

so no ships ahoy?

Too late,caught up with it in about a week or so

they're just going through the old ones again

>Jaz making sure that emotionally unstable drama doesn't fuck up her day by dealing with it head on
What a champ.

How ironic would it be if Mike tried to kill himself after Sandy "breaks up" with him?

Incel Cat Walking.

well that sucks

Unless there's gonna be a ironic in-character flashback right as he's choking on his own scarf, then I'll still be disappointed.