Girl is friends with a group of boys

>girl is friends with a group of boys
Does that actually happen in real life?

You have to get out more often.

Yeah, but they’re usually fag hags.

Yes, I was actually part of those groups. She was basically our fourth roommate since she would come over to our dorm every day for four years.

Well, mixed sex friend groups (2 or more of the less common sex) are a thing.

No.

it can happen, but she's usually one of the other guy's girlfriends and nobody really like her but him.

yes but it usually ends in an orgy while playing doctor in the new tree house your best friend's dad build for him because he and his wife were going through a divorce and that affected your best friend mental health a lot and he tried a hero but he was found before things got more serious ad now 22 years later he lives alone in the same house but you usually visit him and and you wonder how long is he gonna keep throwing his life away but you are afraid to say something that might ofend him.

I love her

Yup, usually an unpopular girl hanging out with unpopular boys.

They're either lesbians or undesirable (i.e. fat, ugly, black).

Usually prior to puberty. Afterwards it tends to be pretty rare.

Kind of?
The only girl in my group of friends was/is my sister, but she's a total tomboy, so that doesn't count.

Yes, but the moment she stars dating one of them and a love triage forms it's all over.

Every Single Time.

>tomboy
Damn.

Yep, either it's a girlfriend that is forced to hang out with the guys or a thot that feeds off the attention and cock she'd get from them.

Femanon here. I was friends with a group of boys in HS and we'd hang out all the time. They were cool guys. They were your typical frustrated virgin nerds, not too ugly but not great looking either. After a while they started hinting that they wanted to fuck me. I finally gave in eventually but then there was a big argument over who would get me first and when it would happen and who would get me next. I felt bad because they got REALLY angry with each other and I think it kind of destroyed they're relationship with each other. Long story short I ended up giving them each a lay but stopped hanging out with them afterwards because I felt like I was creating too much tension.

tl:dr girls ruin everything

This. Never was in a group described by OP (usually 2+ girls), but if there was only one girl, THIS was always the case.

>there was a big argument over who would get me first and when it would happen and who would get me next

Haaaaaawt

>love triage
sounds sexy

Did your friends banged your sister? I need to know, for scientific reasons...

In my experience...
A. chicks that hang out with whole groups of gay men
B. chicks that are anti other chicks, usually get off on being "the cool girl", but the real reason is they just like attention from guys and have jealousy issues with other girls, thus not getting along with them/having their own circle of girl friends or wanting them around the guys they hang out with, making them the only girl which they love being, might even come from some overly motherly thing

Now, this is just my experience with that particular situation where it's just one girl and a bunch of guys. I'm not really a believer in the whole "guys and girls can't be friends" thing since a lot of my best friends over the years have been broads, but there is usually something weird going on when it's just one girl who seems to only gravitate towards groups of guys as friends, not a mixed group, and with no girl friends, and the same goes the other way as well....usually when you see a guy who's entire social circle is girls there is something weird going on as well

>tl:dr girls ruin everything
Unironically correct. Fucking roasties.
However, I think I have more animosity to the thirsty beta fucks that enable them

Can I fuck you?

>but the real reason is they just like attention from guys
Or maybe people simply liek to hang out with other they have fun time and nice chats with nd sometime one of them is a girl.

When will people stop using "they just want the attention"? It almost exclusively come from people who almost never hang out with girls. Not the best surce of information.

All the time. Is it really that incredulous?

get in the line you fuck

Maybe because it's actually true you faggot.

>Friend's ex hangs out with us, despite my dislike for her
>dates a different friend
she was a shitty person, i can habib it happens under better circumstances luckily it didn't last long

t.slut

>tfw ywn live highschool life on easy mode and have a bunch of okay looking turbo-virgins who were once friends, fight over you

That's still really hot though. Should've made them wrestle each other naked for it.

Just because it happens doesn't means it's the absolute rule or even the most common case.

Both of you get back.
I filled out my respec women card, so I clearly gain priority

>Does that actually happen in real life?
It's usually a temporary thing
Like the friend group has a standard dynamic until one or more guys develop feelings for the girl (inevitable) and the group catastrophically falls apart

>tfw you will never be a sadistic bitch, who looks like an innocent angel with a reverse harem of beta orbiters waiting on hand and foot on you in-spite of your constant emotional and physical abuse of them.

>actual Sup Forums threads get deleted while these /r9k/ type threads reach bump limit

Like that recent one with the Star Vs OP talking about if a straight guy and girl can be close friends without becoming lovers.

Bravo, mods.

Anonymous 01/01/18(Mon)13:29:14 No.97828739▶
>actual Sup Forums threads get deleted while these /r9k/ type threads reach bump limit
t. furry

No no, dont act like that thread wasnt also a /r9k/ thread.
Maybe if you read past the first few posts you'd realize that.

Yes. It's a known fact that girls have a hard time getting along with other girls.

That's what I meant. Did that Star Vs OP thread get deleted? I saw it at around 400+ posts so I assume it got archived.

I'm sure it happens, but I doubt it's common.

I've been a part of this

In my freshman year of high school, my group of friends included me, a hand-full of other guys, and one girl.

Roast

>3 girls
>1 guy
>and he’s not gay

Has this ever happened?

Maybe to Chads.

This. But actually the group all liked her but she hates all of us because most of us smoke pot/drink all the time (college students)

Yes, if they're really into one of the girls and are eternally trying to get out of the friendzone.

Chads will hang with girls sometime but their main social group is other Chads

That implies it’s an unequal “Gaston” harem thing- not a group of actual friends and all.

Besides- I’m mentioning about animation occurrences. I guess technically the Barbie cartoon since there’s one guy in their entire universe.

Happened to me once.
But it was in an MMO
We all stopped talking to each other. after about a year

That's literally every girl tho

What? Not even Chad thundercock wasn't good enough for you?

I swear to god, if I ever find you. I'll never be your fucking friend. You're the reason why guys can't trust girls, fucking kill yourself. You pathetic excuse of a human being.

When it's not They're either gay or in-denial-gay .

In my experience yes.
When there are no girls to hang out with and she has a brother with male friends.

yeah, but I'm not any kind of girl so I'll never know that

What the fuck are you then?

I'm a man, baby.

yea we had one girl in our hs friend group - we eventually ended up getting a couple more. The first girl ended up getting involved with most of the guys in the group overtime

cool story bro

Yes you dunce. That's how I have my girlfriend. She's a vidya tomboy

Femanon here. I have exactly one other female friend, all the rest of them are males. It's no big deal, apparently I'm just seen as one of the guys. Being a tomboy helps.

Yes, I've had to deal with the 'competing for my affections', but it's blatantly obvious when they've been trying to score points. But if you draw a line and clearly explain you're not interested, it's their own fault if they go all beta and lovelorn.

Two reasons this could happen:

1. Faghag
2. Secretly a slut and hopes a gangbang breaks out one day, but she won't dare make the first move

Ultimately it's your fault for not having female friends and needing to break social mores in order to fulfill your need for attention.

Kinda, but they'll usually be one of the friends girlfriends/sisters who just kinda orbits around the group and no one outside of the guy dating her really likes her all that much but tolerates her because she's not bad enough to start shit with your friend.

Believe it or not Chris Chan actually did have three female friends who let him hang out with them, mostly because they felt bad for him and didn't realize how bad he was at first

>Does that actually happen in real life?
Yes. She usually hangs out with them because she likes a little bit about each of them, but is waiting on a guy who is a combination of all of them. This is how I met my wife. It's incredibly satisfying to know that you're better than an entire male entourage combined.

I'm not sure about this but I was in a all girl group in high school.
It was my ex gf, her sister, two other girls, and myself.
It was a good time for a while, but also super stressful since I was a turbo autist in disguise. I was walking on egg shells for a whole 3 years trying not to do or say anything to get me kicked out of the group.
Eventually though the dam started to leak and my true personality began to leak out.
My gf's sister was the first to resent me, and it was a slow passive aggressive downward spiral until the break up.
Haven't talked to any of them since.

Yes. I was "friends" with a group of nerdy guys in grade school because they were the only ones who shared my interests. Only one or two of them actually liked me while the others absolutely hated me.

I was in a group like this but we only became friends by working at the same shitty foodservice place

Why do you think they hated you?

She wouldn't sleep with them.

what does this have to do with comics and cartoons, other than your thumbnail

Because I was, in retrospect, kind of annoying and too aggressive. I was a really awkward kid who didn't have many friends and so when anyone came along who was even remotely similar to me I would attach myself to them hardcore and take whatever abuse they gave me, because what else did I have? It got to the point where they would treat me like a background fixture, totally dismissive like I didn't exist, and I would still sit with them at lunch anyway because I didn't have anywhere else to go and I reasoned that it was better to be ignored most of the time than be completely alone and miss out on the possibility of being included.

Plus, we were all little kids, hormones were starting to be a thing, and they probably didn't know what to make of me anyway. I was beta and pathetic as fuck, but I can't really paint them as complete villains when they were probably just as weird as I was, they just had the strength of numbers on their side so it wasn't as apparent.

Yes, but the reason I hung out with them was because I liked one of them.
The others were cool but my crush ignored me or I should say my advances.
I loved playing with him and going to the skake ring.
The others would flirt with me but he wouldn't.

Even now I still think of him

op has never had friends in his life

it happens amoung groups of weaboos all the time

this is why male/female friendship should never be overcomplicated with dating or sex

back in grade 9 it was like this, but reversed. i would always hang out with my punk girl group (of which i was the only true goth) but one of my normie guy friends would tag along. they never tried to fuck any of us and it stayed completely platonic. that is how friendship should be.

So what chur saying is, I should find a girl surrounded by beta orbiters and pretend to be the embodiment of all her beta orbiters personalities combined?

In this show specifically, they explicitly said in the first episode that they're only friends with each other because they've lived on the same street since they were little, and are all socially awkward/outcasts at school.

>nerd
>female
>brown
They literally just crammed all their diversity quota into one character, good call desu

This is fake as fuck but I believe it.

Yes, of course.

You just described my Anime club, I was the lone guy trying to watch Anime while surrounded by raging Fujos during Hetalia peak.

Never again.

>diversity quota
more like my fetishes

I too have a female fetish.

I know you're snarking but in this day and age you actually do need to spell it out sometimes.

No love for traps mate, are you gay?

But traps are gay
Not that I mind.

bees bees bees

So are a a girl or a "girl"?

Despite what you wanna believe those perversions and role playing aren’t exactly common outside of Sup Forums

yeah
but eventually someone ends up dating her

I know girls who actually say they hang out with guys because it's "less drama" or they don't like other girls.

I tend to befriend more guys mostly because I'm into video games and things that males tend to be more into.

It's just easier for me to get along with males.
It's not that I don't like girls, they just don't seem to like me that much.

My friend group was equal parts boy and girl back in school.

>tfw you get your sly girlfriend into anime and decide to join the school anime club
>tfw the school anime club is filled with feminists and faggots that use the anime club as a cover to meet up and talk about their bullshit
>tfw your girlfriend gets super friendly with this new group, and you are stuck there because you want your girlfriend to be happy with her new pals even if you find the annoying
>tfw you simply can't take anymore and choose to leave and let your gf keep going
>tfw your girlfriend turns into a sjw upstart
>tfw she breaks up with you in order to "explore her sexuality"
>tfw this was 3 years ago and it still hurts
Why does it gotta be like this...

hindsight is 20/20

Yup, and they usually fuck most of them.

OK that sucks ass.

The worst thing I had to deal with was trying to make sense of 4 fujoshits trying to be the next Bleedman in DA wanting you to be their story writer since they realized you are half decent at making a story with D&D.

The amount of cringe I went through was surreal, and somehow you still got it worse. At least I managed to get my club on board with Patlabor instead of another CLAMP or FMA marathon.

Fuck SJW bullshit though.

I dated a girl who mainly had friends like this, in highschool. It was difficult because the guys would usually try hard to keep me out of the circle, and would threaten me if we even had an argument. One of them in particular was trying to break us up by spreading shit about me, and when I confronted any of them, she would usually side with them. They treated her like a sister, which was sweet, but I always ended up getting shafted.

Long story short, I broke up with her, and dated someone with mainly female friends. Things went by much more smoothly.